Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life Empty After School Life

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

At Saint France's School For The Creatures Of Lore they offer a extremely unique and very diverse set of academic, athletic, and extra curricular activities. Do we care at all...nope. This is high school all of that other stuff comes second compared to what everyone is focusing on. The life inside of the coed dorm tower.

To a stranger this is what the school would look like:

The school is a collection of ornate and beautiful collection of Gothic buildings in pristine condition. However, there is something quite ominous about the school and its surrounding environment that drove everyone except a select few away from its premises. It was always ominously cloudy with skies filled with black swirling clouds that always seemed on the verge of raining. The weird thing about the setting is how everything looked like it was bathed in sunlight. The most striking feature of the school was the large tower that was removed from the rest of the buildings it was the most ornate and beautiful of all of the buildings....

Name:
Eyes:
Species:
Mother:
Father:
Hobbies:
Sports:
Clubs:
GPA: (General Performance Average- old school grading A-F)
Powers:
Companions/Pets:
Weaknesses:
Strengths:
Background:
Other:
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

After School Life Empty Bio

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Name: Kuroku
Last Name: Akatura
Student or staff: Student
What He Looks Age: 17
Actual Age:967,856
Appearance:
After School Life 003
-Weight: 130lb
-Height: 6' 2"
-Frame: Thin but well built
Species: Vampire
Mother: None to be remembered.
Father: None to be remembered.
Hobbies: Violin, Cello, Piano, Guitar (Electric and Acoustic).
Sports: None
Clubs: None
GPA: A
Powers: Can Control/Do Things With Art, Music, and Poetry
Companions/Pets:-Kimiko
After School Life Cute-12
Weaknesses: Distant. Otherworldly. Hard to get to know.
Strengths: Experienced. Super Quick.
Background: Background/History: His past was a depressing one at that and would have usually turned someone into either a crazy person or a really bad person. But not Kuroku and soon after watching his entire family being killed by his girlfriend and best friend who conseqeintly killed themselves he left the town he was born in with a heart full of depression and no plans at all. Due to the fact that he was from a relatively poor family he had no money at the time and had to sleep in the cold. Then during his travels he cam across a old woman who was traveling alone he offered to help her and she accepted he traveled with the old lady for the longest time and eventually they reached their destination but alas things turned to the worst for Kuroku the old woman it turned out was a vampire and she bit him and he was transformed into a vampire. Kuroku was distraught and he despaired and for many nights and days he wandered undying and unable to stop himself from drinking blood and when he though all was lost he met her. She was a girl named Harmony and something about her reawakened something inside of him that he had thought lost to him and that was emotion. They parted friends for she was not of this world and could not stay in it so they parted and he carried on him journey and he met a lot of different people who taught him a lot of different things and he became a better person because of those things and eventually his travels led him to the school. Along the way he met Kimiko who was lost and had been abandoned and instead of feeding off of her he took care of her and they are now inseparable.
Other:Kuroku is a genuinely happy person everyday all day. At least that is what he shows on the surface but in reality he is struggling with this bone deep depression due to some terrible events in his past but he tries for everyone around him to be the best he can be and seem the happiest he can be. He is only concerned with the well being of those around him and will do anything to make people happy. He had been described and a very kind and caring person who is mischievous in a non harmful way. He is generally well like by the girls but has never been serious about anyone of them. One of his amazing qualities is his ability to leave a relationship and have both him and the girl smiling and regretting nothing and feeling no resentment towards each other. He knows not what stories and advantures await him in the up coming future of his life but then again who really knows and who would really want to know because as stated by a wise man: “Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed.”
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

After School Life Empty Re: After School Life

Post  PoisonFurry Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Name: Mark Rogers
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Green
Species: Human with demon blood
Mother: She was the motherly type and realy loved her son but died of cancer wen Mark was nine years old. He still thinks about her time to time wounder why god took her instead of him and he never got the reason.
Father: His farther was the biggest ass in the plannet until he got killed by the mafia cause he owned them alot of cash for his gambling deaths
Hobbies: He likes to write poetry or song alone but never shares them with others cause of his shynnes. He also like to play chess online sometimes in person but rarely in person cause he fears everyone easy.
Sports: He used to me known for his hockey skill but decided to change school he quited totaly.
Clubs: None
GPA:Grade A student person.
Powers:The only power he has is his knowledge
Companions/Pets: None
Weaknesses:Regular person
Strengths: Smartness
Background: his background is basivly in the rest but he is a shy emo kid and dosnt want people to go after him for no reason. He loves other guys so he also has problem sharing his feeling to others. Knowing that its not alright he goes with girls but always hide his interest for guys.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Luthi Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 pm

After School Life Qrasue
Name:Tarja Elensar
Hair:Black, with brownish red highlights, she usually keeps her hair up
Eyes:Green
Species:Vampire
Mother:Angel Elensar
Father: Fallen Elensar
Hobbies:Singing her music, most she writes herself
Sports: Swimming Team
Clubs: Nightwish (music group)
GPA: B
Powers:Super Strength, Super Speed
Companions/Pets:None
Weaknesses: Hates Garlic, Cant go in the sunlight, Werewolves
Strengths: Speed, Stregth
Background:Tarja is 16 years old. Two years ago she was turned. Two long years and she can finnaly control the blood lust rsging in her blood. Her parents have sent her away here, they are disgusted with what she has become. Tarja personnaly likes it herself. She has very few freinds because of this thouhg, and any she had she lost when she was turned
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Kuroku stands outside in the pouring rain looking at the dorm tower. The rain soaks him throughly making his hair stick to him face and giving his skin a glassy look to it. He is holding a umbrella in one hand over a small Neko girl. All is silent except for the rain falling around him. He stops to listen to the sounds around him. The rain makes strange sounds on every surface. The crystal clear dripping sound of it hitting the lake. The slightly muffled pattering noise it makes on the trees above him. The mysterious sound of the rain hitting the umbrella. The crinkling sound of the rain on the ground. Then there was the calming sound of rain on a roof and on a window. The wet slapping sound of rain on the tower walls. This was the sad symphony of the sky that tells of life gained and lost; of friendships being made and unmade; of quite duels and roaring battles; a romantic scene for a parting couple; and the scene of sadness of love broken. He knew all of these things for he had experienced them all a million times. Seen them all a billion times. He had heard this symphony many many times in his life, but it always had the same effect. It calmed him.... He opened his eyes and looked around the valley where the school was located. He ignored the buildings. He saw the grey-black cloudy skies and the wall of mist approaching slowly and subtly over the mountain peaks. The valley looked drab and dreary but did not lack beauty. Then Kimiko spoke and gently broke the silence with her sweet voice. "Kuro...Kuro I am cold," Kimiko said in a quite voice. Kuroku looked down at her, "Alright little one we will go inside." He laughed to himself he loved the way little children were. So oblivious to the natural wonders around them. It did not bother him though. He took slow steps towards the dorm tower. As he got closer he noticed the very detailed Gothic Architecture. "This is a beautiful building," he murmured to himself. "Kuro I think it is scary," Kimiko chimed in. He laughed again. As he arrived to the main door he stopped and knocked. He could her the knocks echo off the main hall with the sound of a low rumble of thunder. He stood back and waited.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Luthi Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Tarja slowly walked towars the school, taking her sweet time. She hated new schools. Sure, the scenery was gorgeous. The School was beatiful- According to her parents anyways. She looked up and groaned as the rain drops started falling down on her, sliding down her ice cold cheeks. She gasped feeling...something. Tarja held out her hand. It seemed as if they were sad. But maybe that was jsut her. She hated the rain after all.

She threw up her head running the rest of the way. She wanted to get out of the rain as quick as possible. Sh almsot tripped, trying to stop in time so she didnt run over the man and small neko in front of her. She stood behind them, waiting paintly. Tarja lookd around as she did. Her parents were right the schoolw as beauitful and mysterious. She frowned, seeing a dorm tower off in the distance, away from the school.

Tarja asked the other two still looking at it

"You guys know why a dorm tower is sepretated from the school like that?"
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 am

Mark was walking to school nervous and scared and get caught by three vampire bullies who decided to push him around. They started to push him all around to one another then threw him againts a tree were he hit his head on the trunk then picked him back out thrown him back at the tree were two of them holding him and the two others started to beat him up baddly. With his body acking in pain he tries to fight back but cant then he got another punch that knocked him out they grabbed and tied his broken body on a tree branch. They stripped him out of his clothes until he only had his underwear and threw his clothes in the closest garbage. Bleeding on the tree but not knowing were he is starting to panick they even blindfolded him he just hope the rain would stop falling or someone would atleast help him out of this position.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Character Information.
Name:Rituska Michiko
Hair: Whiteish Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Species: Welhout (freakish thing with horns and fangs. Veins fly out of their bodies and attack people when upset. But they look surprisingly, compltely human. Other then the horns and fangs.)
Mother: Kitren, Dead
Father: Mark, Dead
Hobbies:Playing instruments, drawing, dancing
Sports: --
Clubs: --
GPA: F+
Powers: Ability to control her veins. Magic. Shapeshifting
Companions/Pets: --
Weaknesses: Poems, love, controling her anger.
Strengths:magic, sapeshifting, advice giving
Background:She lived a life seperated form others for a long time. No one would talk to her because of the freakish species she is. Because of this she has extreme issues when controling her temper.
Other: --

Roleplay:

I walked slowly, my hands stuffed in the pockets of my jeans. It was raining, and I could easily escape all of my problems just listening to the pitter-patter of the rain on different objects. I could smell the grass and dirt, being mixed together as the rain contiuned pouring down. Animals were being soaked as they ran for cover under trees. Leaves were being pushed off with the force of the rain, and branches seemed to crack. All I wanted was to not get completely soaked and catch a cold. That would be the end of me and my already failing health.

I was trying to walk to the dorm rooms, but something in one of the trees quickly caught my eye. It was a human, stripped of everything except for its underwear. I stared for a moment watching it. It apparently was tied to the tree, and was blindfolded so it couldn't see anyone. I smirked.

'What a loser. Got beat up by some other kids. Should have learned by now how to fight back.' I uttered no sound as I thought, and my already matted and wet hair only stuck to my skin even more so like glue. I was caught between carrying along, or helping the poor boy. I decided not to. Might as well not interfear with someone elses problems, plus, if he tried to thank me i'd probably only get upset and beat him up some more. Less blood, the better.

I walked away, making sure he would be able to hear my footsteps and the laugh that was escaping my mouth as I passed.

I walked to where the dorm tower was. All I had with me was a small napsack, filled only with clothes. I had no need for weapons. With acidic blood all I would need to do was send my veins flying out at them and they would die, either by stranglation or the severe burns I would cause.

I stopped in front of the door leading into the main room, or lobby as some perfered to call it. Three others were next to me. An older guy holding an umberella over a neko, and then another girl, asking them a question.

All I did was ponder what to do to get the door open. Gently open it and step inside, or kick it open with my foot and see what kind of impression I make. I choose kick it open, and I did just that. I slmamed my foot against the metal bar that would would use to push it open, and I outstreatched my leg, sending the door back as far as I was able to. I turned back to stare at the three, my eyes simply asking if they wanted to come in and find where they would be staying.

Last edited by TheLittleKitten on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Name: Kira Leigh Rose
Appearance:
After School Life Anime_girls
Species: Pureblood Vampire
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Hobbies: Reading, Poetry, Writing, Anime, and too many others
Sports: None
Clubs: Book Club, Writing Club, Poetry Club, Anime Club
Powers: Elemental
Weaknesses: None currently known
Strengths: Elements
Background: I was born in the feudal era of Japan. Both my parents were vampires and I was a great warrior who fought to protect the innocent. I do not believe in using weapons so I have no weapons of choice. I was born a vampire and I was very high in my clan. It is unknown what the name of my clan is. I do not remember much of my past life. I think it was from a tragic accident that happened. I do not know what the accident was but I know I died fighting and was reborn June the 28th of 1993. I am currently almost 16.
Other: Just dont mess with me....or my friends and family....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

After School Life Empty School

Post  Luthi Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Angel watched as she kicked open the door with ease, sighing with happy relief. Now she could get out of the dreaded sad deppressing rain. She walkd inside taking off her dark red coat as she did.

She shook her herself off, finnally happy to get out of the rain and brushed her self off. Great. Angel was already soaking wet. She grumbled and turned back to the one who had klicked the door open.
"Well thanks. I just HATE rain. Icky yucky wet stuff. Im Angel by the way" She offered her hand for her to shake, wondering if she would maybe be her first friend
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I stared at her hand with displeasure. I didn't go near people if I could help it. Much less touch them. "I'm sorry, but I don't touch people." My voice was monotone, and ice cold along with it.

I stared past her into the main room, my almost white hair barely falling past my shoulders. There were several couches, and a desk over in corner. Oak wood I believe. It had hooks on the wall behind it, each holding a key with a number written below it in what looked like Gold from afar. As I walked closer I could see it was bronze, much cheaper. Although similar in color from far away it is a nasty comparison to the queen of all metals. In my unneeded opinion. I climbed over the desk, my black baggy jeans leaving a trail of water on top of it. I grabbed one set of keys for room number twenty-seven and jumped back over, leaving even more water on the desk and floor. My Black As Midnight hoddie was soaked, and even its regular warmth was replaced with the sudden cold every one else probably felt.

I began my march up the stairs and to my dorm room, but stopped when I remembered the boy hanging form the tree, blindfolded and near naked.
"Oh, yeah, there is this one boy hanging froma tree. Blindfolded and naked. You might want to help him out. Seeing as you are probably a nice person, unlike myself. In fact, I think he looks pretty stupid. I can't believe a kid could get beat up here. He must not know how to fend for himself." I contiuned up the stairs slowly, trugging because of the weight of my clothes. I couldn't wait to get them off and take a warm shower. Much less see what kind of veiw my room has.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:31 pm

The wind blew past Kuroku in a cold gust. He felt Kimiko shiver. He laughed slightly as the girl kicked down the door. He hadn't heard the girl talking to him and neither had Kimiko. Strange he thought to himself. He looked at what he could see past the girl who was standing in the door. It was a warm room with a think carpet and a roaring fire in the fireplace. The furnishings followed no particular theme but were from hundreds of different time periods. Suddenly he felt Kimiko let go of his arm and watched as she dodged the girl and went to go curl up by the fire. She called out to him, "Kuro, Kuro come sit by the fire with me it is warm and you need to dry off your all drippy." He smiled and knew she was correct about that." he replied quickly, "Kimiko, I will join you in a few minutes after I talk with the person who let us in." She smiled and giggled, "Okay Kuro." Kuroku turned to the girl who had been standing behind him and walked inside slowly closing it behind him. "Hello I am Kuroku and the little one by the fire is Kimiko. I have just joined this school. So...whats your name." He smiled charmingly. He heard the slightly unnatural pattering of the rain on the stone walls and the gentle rapping on the window and had the urge to go run through the forest as fast as he could. He sighed maybe later he thought.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:01 pm

I headed down the hallways that had dorms on each side. I quickly found mine and I opened it, this time using my hands. As I walked in all I could do was smile. It was like a small, elegant, gothic designed room. Windows were long and high, extending towards the ceiling. When I walked inside I could see a somewhat large bed near the window, a bedside lamp sitting on the large window sill. It was even large enough to sit on to my amazement. I walked over to on of the two doors. One was to the bathroom, and the other led to the hallway. The marble sink and bathtub were the first two things that caught my attention. All of it was styled to be back in the victorian era. That was where my comfort level of furnishing and design fell. I decided to take a bath, and after closing and locking the doors I stripped, turning on the water. I hoped it would get warm soon so I wouldn't end up catching a cold.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

After School Life Empty Tied to a tree

Post  Luthi Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Angel sighed, letting her hand drop. Quess she was wrong. She ran a hand thru her hair smiling at him. She sat down on one of the couches, laying her coat on her lap.
"Nice to meet you Kuroku. My name is Angel, as you just heard. " She turned and smiled dwon at the little cute neko.

"It is a pleasure to meet such a cute neko as well little one. And laying by fires are the best too." She turned back to Kuroku and smiled. She ywaned beggining to feel tired, her eyelids feeling heavier. She decided she would call it a night.

"Well it has been fun but im tired. And i need my rest" Angel got up walking over grabbing one of the keys. She siled and tuurned around waving to them

"Night people" She said, and turned walking into the night towards the dorms.

let them handel the tree boy she said to herself
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Walks into the room quietly and sits in the far corner. She puts her notebooks on the desk and opens it. She starts to write her infamous poems. She was too afraid to talk to those around her, so she kept to herself. She was writing about the sky when she noticed that she was in a room full of people. She forced her hair around her face and concentrated on her poetry. She just sat there. What exactly am I supposed to do? God I hate being shy....such a curse She finished her poem then got out her story notebook and started to write some more, all of a sudden she smelled something unknown to her....must be one of the men in the room....men always smell so good....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlyse Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

After School Life Cocoa
Courtney Sydney Diae
Hair:
A glossy midnight black.
Eyes:
A deep blue.
Species:
Neko
Mother:
Leah M. Ivancic
Father:
Paul M. Ivancic
Hobbies:
Singing, Dacning, Acting, Writing, Painting, Reading, Horse back riding, Mountain Climbing, and much more.
Sports:
Soccer, Rugby, Track, Tennis, and Softball.
Clubs:
The Advance Dance Team, Thespian Club, and Key Club.
GPA:
Straight A student, 4.0
Powers:
She can control the movement of the water.
Companions/Pets:
??? Everyone!
Weaknesses:
Fire, there are terrible memories.
Strengths:
She has the courage that no one can match and a heart that is willing to do anything.
Background:
Courtney's parents live out side in a very small cabin. Since they were nekos it was hard to go about with out their tails peaking out of jackets. So they stayed in the cabin, completely shut off from everything. How they got food it's still a mistery to her but still they did. With the smooth grace of the neko race her parents taught her how to dance in every dance form, and she probably is the best out there. She had a natural nack for the arts and they nurtured that side. One day Courtney's parents were out in the forest and some stupid teenagers traveled into the woods. Seeing the cabin they heard it was haunted and they did the worst thing imaginable... they set it on fire. They stood there watching, unaware that a little neko was sleeping on the inside but the smoke filled her loungs and she began to sputter and cough. The house was completely ablase and she had small burns from the flames licking her arms and legs. When distressed nekos let off a warning cry and so she made the most terrible cry ever, something that could make you shiver and your blood curdle. The teenagers fled, afraid that the ghost was going to get them. Courtney fainted but when she woke up her mother was curled around her while her father tried to bandage her wounds. From that day forth she was afraid of fires.
Courtney's aprents sent her to a school where many other creatures were, a place where she can be safe and out of the woods. She is terribly excited and hopes that perhaps she can have a new start.
Other:
She has a scar on her wrist that looks like a cresent moon.
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Kuroku smiled and watched the girl go. He walked over to Kimiko and smiled as she wriggled happily in front of the fire. He sat down next to her and stroked her hair for a little while. She soon fell asleep and curled up into a ball snuggled up against Kuroku's side. "Kuro...don't leave me ever..." She muttered this as she fell asleep. He smiled and listened to the quite crackling of the fire for a time and heard the quite falling of rain outside and smiled and then his face became thoughtful. He began to speak.

God has created everything in twain
Life - Death
Love - Hate
Joy - Pain

And
Now I crave for the other side
Because everything has its joy
Joy has its joy
And
Even pain has its joy
But what everyone looks for
Is the joy of joy
But I seek for the pain
The Sweetness in Pain
Pain in Silence
Silence in Loneliness
Loneliness in Joy
Because everything has its Joy!

Joy in joy can only be strong
If after the eons of pain
A ray of mirth shines

So joy is even incomplete without pain, sorrow etc.
And so I plead to God
Fill my soul with bitterness
Fill my life with Pain
And rest of the quest
I will search my self

His poem would echo quietly in the mind of every living being in the dorm tower and quite them and make them thoughtful.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:05 pm

After School Life ----
After School Life Lovetehhair
Name: Evangeline Scott
Real Age: Unknown
Hair: Black with an assortment of different colored highlights.
Eyes: Blue
Species: Necromancer
Hobbies: Reading, drawing nightmarish images, and listening to music.
Sports: Swimming, track.
Clubs: Book club.
GPA: All A's student.
Powers: Control over the dead and deceased.
Companions/Pets: A black cat named Zombie
Weaknesses: Day hours, dreams, when skin is punctured or pierced in any way, the color white O.o
Strengths: Graveyards, darkness, silence.
Background: Evangeline doesn't remember anything of her past or childhood. All she knows is that she's been around for a long time and to fear the dead. Because of her memory loss, she's been going to human schools at least every hundred years with a new name. Her grades have been so perfect because all she ever does is study. She suffers from horrific nightmares, so at night she studies as a way to keep herself occupied. Never before has she given even the slightest thought to learning how to expand her powers or control them. It's her wish not to embrace her gift and instead ignore it, though part of her believes otherwise.
Other: She tends to act mysterious and is found constantly falling asleep against her will. Sometimes she will bring up a random subject or say something that is completely mind-blowing or start screaming in terror at any given time...It's best to just go along with whatever happens around her ^_^

Roleplay-
Evangeline sluggishly made her way to the doors of the Gothic styled building, with her messenger bag slung over her shoulder and her ballet flat shoes sinking into the muddy ground as the rain poured down on her. Blank faced she looked up at the raining sky and sighed as the water hit her face making her makeup run and smear. She closed her eyes and twirled around in circles fighting a smile from creeping onto her face. A moment later she stopped spinning and opened one eye to look out from the mat of hair sticking to her face seeing a door in front of her. Curious, she pushed away a strand of wet hair and opened the door with her other hand. Warmth instantly attacked her senses as she peeked her head inside the room. "Interesting," she whispered while entering and shutting the door behind her.

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 am

After School Life Neko_Guy_2
Name: Avitus Daemos
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Neon Blue
Height: 5' 9''
Species: Neko/Demon
Mother: Dead (neko)
Father: Never knew him (undead, demon)
Hobbies: Music, playing with his bone collection.
Sports: none
Clubs: none
GPA: B-
Powers: Necromancy (can reassemble bones into creatures)
Companions/Pets: Bone Dragon named Ajax (length 3', made of bones, green glowing eyes.)
Weaknesses: Physically weak, gets pissed and retaliates easily.
Strengths: Has companions no matter what, people are usually scared of him.
Background: Although his mother and father are both dead (to him) he has lead a fairly normal life for somebody like him. He got kicked out of his last school for scaring some of the Human students (the school was Human/Creature co-ed) and traveled to this school because it was the closest one to where he lived.
Other: He always wears a jacket with a hood, but doesn't always keep it up. He also wears cargo pants a lot and keeps his hair down, usually in front of at least one eye.

Roleplay:
Avitus walked up the path to the school, his tail and ears hidden under his jacket, the rain slipping through Ajax's ribs onto his shoulders and soaking his clothes. He pushed the door back open just as it closed and hauled his trunk in behind him, almost getting it stuck in between the two doors. He looked around at the people in the room, he saw trails of rain across the floor to where they were sitting, then noticed a small neko curled in front of the fireplace. finally he saw the girl that had just entered before him. He looked around some more, admiring the architecture and reveling in the warmth of the fire. His tail began to slip out from underneath his jacket and water dripped off his clothes and onto the floor.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Evangeline didn't even take the time to acknowledge any one person in the room before she was heading over to a rack of keys to dorm rooms. Staring at them greedily, she picked one in a cluster of other bronze keys wanting as much privacy as it could be offered. Just as she was sauntering over to the fire, key in hand, a strangled mew could be heard from outside. She paused thoughtfully and turned back towards the door, walking past the boy who had come in after her, she tugged open the door and looked down. A welcome smile played across her face as she looked down at a cat with mangled black fur and rotting flesh. "Zombie!" Evangeline scolded herself for forgetting about her pet cat as she kneeled down and snatched Zombie into her arms and shut the door with a nudge from her foot.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Name:James
real:unknown
Hair:Completely Black
Eyes:Silver
After School Life Vampire-1
Species:Elemental
Mother:Gaia
Father:unknown
Hobbies:see the nature
Sports:none
Clubs:none
GPA:B
Powers:Control the elements,elemental form
Companions/Pets: Lumina (wolf-girl)
After School Life 6azggp5
Weaknesses:need to be near natural areas get sick inside cities or highly polluted areas(can kill him)
Strengths:elements
Background:Born from the nature he can't remember when he has live alone since birth living in the forest and protected by it.As he lived in the fores he has met many different creatures and learned allot of nature his knowledge are very extend.Not so long before entering school he saved a wolf-girl named Lumina that for some circumstance she had left her house so know she stay with him.
Other:Hates that people harm the nature.
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Avitus looked around at the cat, it was quite interesting, as he looked he realized that there was somebody else like him here. Strollong over to the desk he grabbed a key at random, #13, then opened his trunk and took out a few bones. Working quickly he assembled four legs and a carrying assembly for his trunk. When he was finished Avitus' creature stood on four spider-like legs supporting a makeshift spine and his trunk. Avitus looked at ajax and handed him the key. "Come back down when you're finished taking this up okay?" he said quietly. Ajax nodded then hopped from Avitus' shoulders onto the top of the trunk, which began to move towards the stairs.

Avitus turned around, then walked to a chair near the fireplace to dry off, as he sat in a chair he pulled his hood down revealing his ears.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:55 pm

Evangeline curiously watched the other necromancer perform his power in creating a bone creature to lug his trunk to his room. Instead, she pretended to be petting Zombie only sneaking a few glances at him. Taking her bag up to her room would be the ideal thing to do, but she wanted to stick around observe everyone. Pursing her lips she dropped her bag onto the floor and leaned against a cold stone wall away from the light and warmth of the fire while stroking her now purring cat. She then licked her lips and flashed a smile. "Wonderful weather we're having isn't it?" There was not a single trace of sarcasm in her tone and the expression on her face was perfectly serious.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:05 pm

I contiuned to relax in my bath happily, allowing the warm water to relax my muscles and nerves. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as the slight scent of lavender and rose speckled the air. I spent another fifteen minutes in the bath before deciding to get out. I slipped out of the bath, letting the water drain as always. I quickly wrapped a towel around me, as I walked into my dorm room, and I choose a simple, white, button down shirt and black shorts. I got dressed quickly and collasped on the bed staring at the rest of the room. "I'm going to have to do some major redecorating eventually," I said outloud to myself.

I got up, and decided to go down to the main room and see if anyone else had arrived. I walked slowly down the stairs, barely noticing that my soaking wet hair probably made me look like a shaggy dog.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Slowly walking out off the fores "How did i let my self convinced to do this?"he though wile looking back at the forest. It had been his home for several years but now he was going into a school dorm. "Hey Lumina hurry up we need to get there fast i know you don't like the rain but don't worry I got that under control " he said toward the forest as Girl emerged from it "Is it re really OK to come out?"she ask with a small voice.

"Yes is ok I made a wind barrier around us the water will you go into another direction so hurry up" He told her. He wanted to end this day as fast as he could, she got out of the forest following him and protected by the wind barrier. He loved the rain but she did dent liked cold water so he had to that for her.

They arrived at the dorm "Wow looks scary"he said "Not really i like it "she answered , she liked scary thing for him they were just things.

They entered the room as soon they were inside she run toward the fire to get warmer he just looked around "Hi"he said and sited in a double sofa to let Lumina sit next him when she got warmer.
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next