Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Testing

+31
Diddydude1225
HolyChimera
rainy-day
MageTitan
splicer407
Eclipse
LehFoxeh
Tatsuma-chan
Chibi
iDysfunctional
JaimeWinstone
MadHyna
TheMissyMassacre
XOkami_KatsuX
Soul_Insurgent
RaidenFenix
Acmeth
Larenthi
imortal6
iAlyse
Vickeh
Kylebs
sexyemogirl2008
KuhRizzAy
JellyBeansAndShadow
stubborn911
Luthi
PoisonFurry
TheLittleKitten
Toxic
NinjaLadiesMan
35 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty Role-Playing Testing

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 pm

[Thanks goes to Ray0Haruko for making this.] (I copied and pasted from the IMVU Group Mystic Fantasy Roleplaying!! ^_^. (This time at least last time I was stupid enough to forget about the copy and paste function and ended up retyping this entire thing.))

This is for those who wish to learn to RP or find a few things out about RPing. This isn't a must or anything just I've notice some people don't know a few things about RPing and here's a great topic to help show you how to RP. It has everything you need that should answer any of your questions about Role Playing. If not, feel free to ask anything you are lost or confuse on.
Also, this is a new post of my earlier topic, this one just a sticky so it stays on the front page to help others.

1. Getting started
Remember, RP stands for Role Playing. This means you simply Play a Role of a character, you pretend and act as if you are that character as you type what they do or say. When RPing, you are simply creating a story with others. There are also different types of RP:
a. One Lining.
This is when you type a sentance or two in a single post. This is usually only used in IM chat but can be used in other places when RPing.
b. Para RPing.
This is when you make one single paragraph in a single post about your character or what he or she is doing. Detail is important in this step.
c. Multi Para RP.
This is when you create multiple paragraphs about what is happening, or what your character is doing and such. This takes some skills on RPing and takes time to do perfectly. Don't rush yourself, you can't become an expert that quickly.
d. T1.
This is when you create at least 4 or more paragraphs about a scene and everything that is happening around your character. This is for very experience RPers and is very diffucult to do. In order to do this, you must add detail about everything that is going on around you. How is your character moving and your character's reaction to who your RPing with? But remember, just because you can do T1 RPing, doesn't make you a professional RPer.

2. Seperating your characters action and discription from your character's speaking.
Always use something to help seperate your character from talking, to acting, or discribing. Most starters use * at each end of their action. Some put nothing around their action and have quotes around their words to show that is what they are saying. Either way, as long as something shows what is what.

3. Out of Character and In Character
Just like seperating words from action, there are times when you must show that your are Out Of Character (OOC for short) or when your In Character (IC for short) so you can ask questions about the RP when OOC. Some use ( ) for OOCing or some just put 'OOC:' before their OOC to help clear what they are saying OOC. Then when back to IC they put 'IC:' to help show that they are back IC. This is important cause you are not allowed to talk about RP while IC. It can make things confusing and just doesn't fit right in story, not to mention you can create an arguement with other RPers and upset them.

4. The Rules of RP fighting
There are rules to know about fighting while RPing. This helps make things fair for both sides so no one argues or gets upset.
a. The first simple Rule is no god moding, this means you are not allowed to act as a god and never die, you must get hit at least once or have at least a way of dieing.
b. Never create one hit kills, always give the other person a chance. This also counts for god moding.
c. No auto dodging, this means you should always explain how you dodge an attack. It not quite fair to be able to dodge every move with out getting hit. Make it fair.
d. No Auto hitting, this means you can not create one attack after another in one post. Make one single attack and let the other make a reply to help give them a chance to avoid or counter attack. There are ways around it but this can create major arguements. Best to not do this.
f. No controlling the other character/s
You may never control somebody else's character, this counts for both in fighting and in regular RP. It is unfair for others and can create many arguements.

5. Regular RP rules.
Even when doing regular RPing, there are rules to follow.
a. No controlling other's actions.
Just like in the fighting RP, don't control someone else's character.
b. Try to do the best spelling as possible.
This isn't a must, but it helps prevent others from being jerks.
c. Make sure your post makes sense.
Remember, you can't be in two places at once. So if somebody is miles away from you while your with somebody, don't randomly start talking to that person like they're right next to you when they arn't.
d. Is being a god ok with others?
Its always fine to RP a god, just always make sure if its ok with others and if they want to follow any serten rules like in fighting.
e. Make sure your character makes sense to others.
Sometimes its best to let others know what you are and make sure you arn't something increadibly crazy like a vampire/demon/god/devil/moose. Lets try to have things make sense now.
f. No faces while IC.
Remember, no making '' or '^.^' faces while IC. Leave those things OOC.
g. Taking turns when RPing with more than one person?
Thats right, sometimes when you RP with more than one, you have to take turns so neither of the RPers get confuse. When just making a post after seeing someone else's, this can create a confusion when both you and the other RPer make a post at once right after. Its best to go in an RP order to help keep the RP to making sense. Sometimes it can take a while to keep the RP goin, but these kind of RPs are usually in Group Forums, or in Chatrooms.

6. How to describe your character.
Remember, no one can read your mind and picture how you picture your character. Always explain small details about your character till you get better on explaining more defficult things. There are only a few things you should remember to help describe your character.
a. What does your character look like?
What color eyes, skin, or hair and how is it shaped?
b. What is your character wearing?
What kind of pants is your character wearing, what color and is it, and what is it made of? Leather or something else?
c. Where is your character?
Where is he at? He can't be in more than one place at once.
d. What is your character doing?
Are your character hand's in his or her pocket? Is he or her sitting down?
e. What is your character thinking?
f. How does your character feel at the moment?
Is your character sad that he or she has a sad look on his or her face? Confuse enough to make him or her look confuse?
g. What is your character holding?
Is your character holding a weapon? Maybe some kind of cup with a drink in it? And whats in the drink?

These help you think of what you should do to help explain your character in RP. It also helps make things interresting in the RP and for others. With these details, you can explain how your character fell from the sky or how he creates a scene when entering a bar and such. These all come from your imagenation to help create a better and more fun RP.

Doing these things in RP can also help you with things in real life, like help you do better with your english homework. For example, my friend had to make two paragraphs about a small story that she read. From RPing so much and knowing how to be detail in her RPs, she was able to create a five or more paragraph about the story with out even thinking so much.

A great way to know how to get better is to read other's RP and see what they put in it, how are they explaining their character? How are they explaining a serten action? How are they explaining their looks and such.

Another great way to look more experience is to explain the area around them and the weather. Like how the wind is blowing against your character's hair or how soaked your character's clothes are from how hard the rain is and such. You can also explain the people around you and how they are acting. Remember, you don't have to explain your character alone. You can describe the town folks in the town you are in to help picture what is going on and what everything looks like along with the buildings and such.

There is no limit when RPing and remember to always take your time, no one is rushing you and there is no need to be rushed. When following each and everyone of these steps, it helps you look more experience and help you become more experience.

If you want any tips just ask, its not like its the test of the world so simply do your best. I'm only doing this to help others become better on their own free will. I will add more test and you can post the test on here, if you want to try and prevent yourself from being embarress, feel free on messaging me the test.

Remember, if any questions, feel free to ask.
And I hope I got everything, I'll make sure to edit incase I forgot anything too.

Alright I was wondering if an indicator system could be set up. So that people can have an idea what the role-play is about before they go into it. Such as:
F - Fantasy
MD - Medieval
M - Modern
R - Romance
H - Humor
Sci - Futuristic
S - School related
B - Based off an anime/game/show/book/movie etc.
Ho - Horror
Mys - Mystery
C - Occult
PA - Post-apocalyptic
U -Urban/City
SP - Spiritual/Faith/Religious
A - Action/Fighting/Battles/War
HF - historical fiction

Example: [M,F] Flowers in the Attic
This thread title indicates that 'Flowers in the Attic' is a modern fantasy.

Also if a rating system could be put in place so that people can find role-plays with role-players that fit them. Such as:
AL- Advanced Literate*
L- Literate*
SL- Semi-Literate*
NL- Non-Literate*

Example: [AL][M,F] Flowers in the Attic
This thread title indicates that 'Flowers in the Attic' is an advanced literate modern fantasy.

*Explanations*
Advanced Literate= role-players that use multiple paragraphs when role-playing, and use proper grammar and attempt spelling.

Literate= role-players that use at least one full paragraph per post, and use proper grammar and attempt spelling.

Semi-Literate= role-players use proper grammar and attempt spelling, but may only role-play a few sentences at a time.

Non-Literate= role-players feel more comfortable using asterisks (*) to indicate actions and post size varies.

Also a side note for those that have asked; to post in color simply “[color=your color here]” at beginning of your post then “” at the end on the post. You don’t use the “ “ in case you misunderstand. Here is a list of colors that are useable:
Aliceblue
Antiquewhite
Aqua
Aquamarine
Azure
Beige
Bisque
Black
Blanchedalmond
Blue
Blueviolet
Brown
Burlywood
Cadetblue
Chartreuse
Chocolate
Coral
Cornsilk
Crimson
Cyan
Darkblue
Darkcyan
Darkgoldenrod
Darkgray
Darkgreen
Darkkhaki
Darkmagenta
Darkolivegreen
Darkorange
Darkorchid
Darkred
Darksalmon
Darkseagreen
Darkslateblue
Darkslategray
Darkturquoise
Darkviolet
Deeppink
Deepskyblue
Dimgray
Dodgerblue
Firebrick
Floralwhite
Forestgreen
Fuchsia
Gainsboro
Ghostwhite
Gold
Goldenrod
Gray
Green
Greenyellow
Honeydew
Hotpink
Indianred
Indigo
Ivory
Khaki
Lavender
Lavenderblush
Lawngreen
Lemonchiffon
Lightblue
Lightgoldenrodyellow
Lightgreen
Lightgrey
Lightpink
Lightsalmon
Lightseagreen
Lightskyblue
Lightslategray
Lightsteelblue
Lightyellow
Lime
Limegreen
Linen
Magenta
Maroon
Mediumaquamarine
Mediumblue
Mediumorchid
Mediumpurple
Mediumseagreen
Mediumslateblue
Mediumspringgreen
Mediumturquoise
Mediumvioletred
Midnightblue
Mintcream
Mistyrose
Moccasin
Navajowhite
Navy
Oldlace
Olive
Olivedrab
Orange
Orangered
Orchid
Palegoldenrod
Palegreen
Paleturquoise
Palevioletred
Papayawhip
Peachpuff
Peru
Pink
Plum
Powderblue
Purple
Red
Rosybrown
Royalblue
Saddlebrown
Salmon
Sandybrown
Seagreen
Seashell
Sienna
Silver
Skyblue
Slateblue
Slategray
Snow
Springgreen
Steelblue
Tan
Teal
Thistle
Tomato
Turquoise
Violet
Wheat
White
Whitesmoke
Yellow
YellowGreen

This is rather simple. To explain what the two types of Role-Playing Posts are I mean.

Simple Role-Playing:

Exiting my dorm room I ran down the stairs leading to the main hall because I had the odd erge to go to the library. Not seeing the person behind the doors I pushed it open, almost having it smack him in the face. He had a small neko at his side, and I quickly apoligized. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you there," my teeth chattering as I said it, as I was freezing since frozen air outside hit me in a strong gust.

Advanced Role-Playing:

Kuroku stands outside in the pouring rain looking at the dorm tower. The rain soaks him throughly making his hair stick to him face and giving his skin a glassy look to it. He is holding a umbrella in one hand over a small Neko girl. All is silent except for the rain falling around him. He stops to listen to the sounds around him. The rain makes strange sounds on every surface. The crystal clear dripping sound of it hitting the lake. The slightly muffled pattering noise it makes on the trees above him. The mysterious sound of the rain hitting the umbrella. The crinkling sound of the rain on the ground. Then there was the calming sound of rain on a roof and on a window. The wet slapping sound of rain on the tower walls. This was the sad symphony of the sky that tells of life gained and lost; of friendships being made and unmade; of quite duels and roaring battles; a romantic scene for a parting couple; and the scene of sadness of love broken. He knew all of these things for he had experienced them all a million times. Seen them all a billion times. He had heard this symphony many many times in his life, but it always had the same effect. It calmed him.... He opened his eyes and looked around the valley where the school was located. He ignored the buildings. He saw the grey-black cloudy skies and the wall of mist approaching slowly and subtly over the mountain peaks. The valley looked drab and dreary but did not lack beauty. They Kimiko spoke and gently broke the silence with her sweet voice. "Kuro...Kuro I am cold," Kimiko said in a quite voice. Kuroku looked down at her, "Alright little one we will go inside." He laughed to himself he loved the way little children were. So oblivious to the natural wonders around them. It did not bother him though. He took slow steps towards the dorm tower. As he got closer he noticed the very detailed Gothic Architecture. "This is a beautiful building," he murmured to himself. "Kuro I think it is scary," Kimiko chimed in. He laughed again. As he arrived to the main door he stopped and knocked. He could her the knocks echo off the main hall with the sound of a low rumble of thunder. He stood back and waited.

Okay people I want to let you know that this is a drag for me to okay. However, I have to do this. Here is how I will determine which group you go to. Advanced or Simple RP. I will help you learn if you become simple and also I will accept help from anyone else.

This test is simple I am going to post a topic and you will post a response.

Here we go....

The sun shines brightly on the Zento School Of The Arts. It is the first day of school for many of the students. There are many students walking up towards the school most of them are new.

((Here is what you are to do. You need to post a description of yourself walking towards the school. Put in as much detail as you can or want to. DON'T copy and paste anyone else's work because I will be able to tell. Also in your post describe anything and everything possible in a as much detail or as little detail as you see fit.))

GO

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty Re: Role-Playing Testing

Post  Toxic Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:05 pm

[[my name is kaylee okay]]

Kaylee walks up to the Front door. "WOW" she thought to herself. "This school is beautiful, I just wish my bestfriend was here to see this". "i hope i look alright. I really wanna fit in at this school."She said as she walked toward the school.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty Evaluation

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 pm

You are a simple role-player.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:59 pm

I watched as many of the other students filtered past me and through the doors into the school. Just the grounds of the school were magnificent. Trees seemed to dance in the wind, and birds flew gracefully around them. I could hear them singing, and I once more turned back to look at the school. The stone steps were grey, and the well nurished grass seemed to overtake the steps wildly.

It was my dream to go to a school like this. The arts were my passion, but what I really enjoyed was the performing arts. Not visual, but performing. Music and dance was where my skill came out. I couldn't deny it though, I was an artist. My heart just never was in my drawings. My mind was captured in my thoughts, and I had just stopped walking intierly.

I stood there, in the middle of the walkway up to the school, other students simply walked past me, until one almost ran me over. He came out of no where, ramming me straight onto the ground. My dirty-blond hair fanned out everywhere and the ribbons holding it in place proved that it was immpossible to keep it tied up.

I heard a loud groan, and all I could feel was a good hundread pounds on top of my small frame. Other kids only walked past, quickly glancing at us then hurring along.

"Can you get off me already," I said, my tone ice cold. I tryed to push him off, but the work proved useless. He was just too heavy, but what did I expect, I was pretty weak too.

"Sorry," I heard him mutter, and he pushed himself up on his elbows, still ontop of me. He had brown hair, in an extremely dar shade. Hints of red could be seen in it every now and then. Nothing weird there. What did happen to freak me out were his eyes. One was a noticeable greenish blue color, and the other was just gray. I blinked, my simple amber eyes were nothing compared to that.

I decided to be mean once again, and happily my upset expression hadn't left my face. "That's not getting off me. Getting off would be moving your body away form mine, so you are not touching it."

"Gosh, someone is a little bit of a grouchy pants," I heard him mutter under his breath as he got off me. He wore the uniform for the second years at the school. I could tell by the green shorts and jacket. Blue was for first years, green was for second years and red was for third years. I was a first year, which ment I had to wear a hidious periwinkle colored skirt, along with a bright sky-blue colored jacket.

I quickly got up, and brushed the dust off my uniform. I didn't want to look any worse then I already did. I picked my ribbons off of the ground and crimbled then up as I placed them in my pocket as I walked up to the school. Unfortunatly for me however, he decided to follow me. Seemingly proding my brain for every peice of information about myself I gave in, revealing my name, age and which section I was going to be in just to shut him up.

"Oh," he said, nodding as I told him. Then the most dreaded thing I could hear came out of his lips. "Me too!" I was going to be in orchestra with that loser, playing the same instrument. That ment we would probably compete for first chair, leaving one of us incredibly embarrassed. I wouldn't be the embarrassed one however, I was simply too good for that. I wouldn't be able to stand losing to such an imcompetant, whineing, happy-go-lucky child.

I walked into the school building, the boy still on my heels. I could have sworn, a little puppy would understand that I did not like people following me better then he did. My temper and line of patience was growing thinner by the minute, and all I could do was ignore him.

The inside of the building was colorful. The students were allowed to draw on the walls, as long as it some form of importance. Color was everywhere, and even I couldn't help but smile as I looked at it. The joyful talking of students was eveyrwhere, basically echoeing off the walls. You could also hear the music programs singing and playing their insturments because of how close they were to the front doors. It was simply amazing, and I couldn't wait till the school year started.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty RP Evaluation

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 pm

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

This is an example of my skill from another site.

Deamex a young warrior of the times of death looks for the pain of the famous and the death of the feared. He is one of the bigguest type of warriors that people feared the most. He is a warrior that is not affraid of death.

Deamex walked for days at a time without any food or water. He kills animals with his sword or his bow just to get somme food in his system. He eats the meath raw and not of it. The dual wielding ability he has to fight with both swords a army is uknown to the world. Wearing nothing exept cloth clothes nothing protect his body from a sword or a arrow. Deamex went through alot of wars and never realy stopped fighting.

One day he meet a old man that needed to talk to him. The old man tries to explain to deamex that he needs stop killing people before he gets bettrayed by his employers . but he will never them scare him out of his job.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:10 pm

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty School

Post  Luthi Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Angel sighed staring up at the big school. Another year, another new school. She looked down fixing her purple zebra striped shirt. She wasn't planning on it but it was her lucky shirt after all. And Angel believed she needed all the luck she could get.

She sighed once more and walked in through the doors, walking around the hallway, ignoring the stares she got.

Must be my purple hair She thought to herself. She couldnt help it she liked purple. Finnaly finding her locker, she unlocke it, throwing her bag inside. She listened quietly to the other students talking about a majority of things. Mostly the start of a new year. She laughed softly to herself, heairn gone of the preppy looking girls commenting on her hair. Locking her locker back up, Angel walked past her and flashed her best "I-dont0care-what-you-think" Smiles, replying to her comment "Take a picture, it will last much longer"
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:55 am

Anna walks towards the school checking out the faces of everyone. From the first year students to teh retiring teachers. Everyone had the same look on thier face. They were happy to be here. Anna kept walking and thought if she had that same look on her face as well. most like likely not. She glanced at teh school and the sun seemed to dart into her eyes making them burn. 'Yay. the biulding doesn't like me.' She thought as a smirk went across her face. She stopped 3 steps away from the entrance as her fathers words rang in her ear: If your not ready when you get there then you weren't ment to be ready. "Lets see if I'm ready." Anna saud with a grin as she took thpse 4 steps and offically entered the school.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:17 am

You are a simple role-player. We have chosen this rank for you due to the want to see you in action.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 am

Sam shuffled out her hair, she hated it when it got warm no thanks to her black hair she was always extra hot in the sun and today she had lost the hair piece to put it up so she was even warmer, she thanked the gods for the cool breeze in the air that now rushed past her.
Turning the corner sam caught sight of her reflection in a shop window and sighed even though she was graced with height and tanned skin she hated the fact she had no curves, checking out her outfit one last time to be sure it was set to show her stylee.
Happy with her appearance for now Sam smiled and moved forward on her way to the new school, she didn't know much about it just that it was a school of arts and that was good enough for her, coming out of her own thoughts she started to finally take in her surroundingssmiling as she approached the gates to the school they weren't much to look at, nothing big and grand like she thought but they were perfect they suited the schools oldish yet new look, peeking round the side she watched the students already here, going about there business, some greeting old friends they hadn't seen since the end of last term, others standing around looking nervously at the school and students.
Realising that she probably looked like some of the new students she had recognised by the nervous face's she straightened up and put on a confident face detimined not to look like she was nervous, after one last breath of nervousness Sam moved forward walking inside the gates only to be instantly distracted by the surroundings, how was it possible that the could fit so many trees and plants into such a small area as well as hundreds of students. Having forgotten she was walking, and the fact she wasn't paying attention as to wear, She turned around as a sound was made to her left and bumped into someone falling down dropping her bag and everything "Whoops" she muttered gathering her things then looking up to apologise.

((yea i didn't really no what to do~Shadow))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:30 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty Entry.

Post  KuhRizzAy Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm

As the door slowly creaked open, a small delicate lily coloured hand appeared on the edge of the door frame. “Hello?” a small voice whispered, sounding like it belonged to a young child rather than a woman of the age of twenty-six, the woman stood at the door peering in, her green eyes almost as sharp as cat’s eyes looked around the never ending darkness that was the house that she used to live in as a child, the house that she feared to be in ever since she was a child and he had come for her parents, but that story would come at another time, right now the woman named Angel had come to face her fears of the house and to find him and either kill him herself or stop him, he had struck a few times in this what should have being quiet town and now Angel was the only woman left who had gone to her school, he had come for the parents and children of this small innocent town of Little Riding, her only back up for this seemingly impossible mission was her Labrador, who she had named Fluffy, he had being the one with her when this monster crept into her house like a shadow that you can never get rid of, and like a shadow the only way she had avoided her doom that day was to hide in the shadows of a cupboard with only a slight crack showing everything.
Now is the time to reveal what had happened to Angel’s parents and so many of the children and parents of this innocent town, now stained with their blood, the town was no longer called Little Riding, but now the town of the dead, and somewhere in this small town he was hiding probably watching her every movement, watching the condensation that came from her mouth caused by the chill of the air, it was October, exactly twenty years since her parent’s death. Angel closed her eyes as she stepped into the house; it creaked as she walked around as if the house was also in mourning for its emptiness that even Angel felt. A long sigh came from Angel’s lips as she remembered that night, she looked around and spotted the cupboard that she had hidden in, it was ancient, but had managed to stay pieced together and looking as new as it had done when her parents had brought it all those years ago. She walked over to it, the dust covering her in a blanket as she opened its doors, a raven came flying out of the doors and scraped over Angel’s blonde hair and got caught in her hair, Angel did not dare scream, if she had screamed he might have heard her and she didn’t want that, she struggled with the Raven’s claws that seemed to have her trapped and after a few movements of her hair it flew out of the door, Angel sighed again, it had cost her some of her hair but she rather had lost her hair than her life if he knew she was here again.
She climbed into the cupboard and sat down closing the doors behind her, only leaving the same small crack that had being there from when she was younger, she replayed the scene in her head and remembered that for most of her parent’s murder she had her eyes closed tightly, she did this and replayed the night that she had almost lost her life.

“Ready or not here we come!” her parents had shouted from upstairs, Angel tried to contain her laughter by placing her hands over her mouth, little did she realise at this time that this would end up saving her life, peering out of the crack she saw the front door slowly open and something creep in, thinking it was her mother she leant forward more, but that wasn’t Cassandra that had just walked in, it was him. He inched closer to the cupboard as if she was herself summoning him, Angel moved back after realising it wasn’t her mother, she had a dilemma in her hands, if she screamed, the thing...him...would know that she was about twenty inches from where he stood, and he could get her and take her away, but if she did scream, her parents could get to them in time and stop him. She didn’t scream, and watched as her parents came down the stairs.
“Who the hell are you?” Andrew, her father shouted, Andrew who was twenty-six, he had fathered Angel when he was twenty, his blonde hair Angel had gained from him and his gentle nature, except for when his family was in danger, Angel didn’t like this side of him. “Cassandra!” he yelled up the stairs, he had turned to yell, and this had cost him his life, this man stepped towards him, the only thing could be heard from his silent footsteps were his heavy breathing as if he tried to contain his excitement, this man had being searching for new victims most of the night and had not stopped walking until he had got to this house and tried the door, seeing it open, he had taken advantage of the situation. Angel closed her eyes and covered her ears, it drowned out most of her father’s screaming, she had only opened her eyes when her father had being thrown to the cupboard, his fingers squeezed through the cupboard door as he had spotted Angel, he put his other hand up to his mouth symbolising to Angel not to speak, she slowly nodded and touched her father’s fingers, he closed his eyes and let out one last sharp breath, reports would later show that he had tried to wrestle with the brute and he had tried to stop this thing from getting up the stairs to where he had thought Angel and Cassandra had been. Angel heard the man step up the stairs with heavy force and could hear light footsteps above her, she could tell that her mother was also playing hide and seek with this man, this game cost her life when she had being found.
She couldn’t hear anything else apart from her mother’s screams that seemed to echo in her ears for a long time. Even after the police had found her and removed her from the cupboard, the scene around her even imprinted itself into her memory, her mother and father’s blood was scattered over the walls, her mother at the bottom of the stairs with her dress shredded, her light brown hair tinted red and her green piercing eyes like a cat seemed to have being staring in the direction of the cupboard as if looking out for her daughter and sensing where she was, just to make sure that she was safe. Across her chest the words ‘Filthy whore’ where written with the knife so that even if she had being alive, the scars would have made being these words until the day that she had naturally died, a punishment either way, Angel had also found out her mother was pregnant at the time of her death and not to her father.

So, after that, Angel was sent to an orphanage where she remained for a few months, despite her being very quiet after that day, she could never face the fact that her parents were gone, the house had being untouched ever since that murder, the house was left in her name as well as the money that Cassandra and Andrew had left for her, she had never touched either one, that was until now. She had moved on with her life in a way and was pregnant herself, she was a few months gone and the doctors had warned her stress wouldn’t help her, but she had to if not for herself, for her unborn child discover the mad man so that she could finally be at peace with herself. [i]

KuhRizzAy

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:52 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:14 pm

She walks up to the school a plain look on her face, you can see clearly she isnt too happy. She is carrying her poetry notebooks and her bookbag is on her back. She starts to walk up the stairs when she sees something on the ground. She kneels down and just stares for a second. What a beautful feather she thought Maybe someone lost it. She then just sits next to it and stares at the sky. Beautiful day like this, I sure hope this school lives up to its reputation she thought sighing. She saw a young man approaching her. She saw that he wasnt quite as new as her. She smiled gently at him as he began to walk by. He just simply looked at her with a confused face and walked on by. She giggled a bit to herself and just stared at the sky once more. The sky was quite beautiful today, many wonderful clouds and bird singing thier songs. She then begins to hum a bit and smiles looking around at the school campus. Wonder why they make the campus of Zento School for the Arts so beautiful. Probably to promote the school and show how artistic it is. She all of a sudden jumped at the school bell ringing the laughed lightly at herself for loosing track of time. She started walking through the school and was nearly too the right class room when she saw a sigh. It said, Welcome new comers to the Zento School for the Arts, we hope you let your artistic side soar, all she could do was giggle. She of all people had the artistic ability of many. She was going to enjoy this school, she then opened the door of the classroom and her adventure began....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing Empty Rp Test

Post  Kylebs Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Kai walked out of the stuffy cold room, lugging around his 10-pounder assault."My..arms"he said, Looking around. hes meeting people in the same room as him."Who the hell are these guys?" kai quietly mutters to himself Taking a deep breath and sitting down, relaxing. "Are these people going to talk at all?" he mutters, it echoing in the dead silence. Kai walked out the room, into the darkness of night."great"

He thought to himself."I'm living in a shed, im starving, my arms are straining, what else?" Kai looked down, His body was soaked and clothes stuck to his body like glue. He look up. Seeing the Moon brighten."Full moon" he thought " time to change" he said to him self. His teeth turned into fangs and his body became covered in hair."Time to unleash my inner Ability" Kai said as he ran out of sight before anyone could see him, he ran to a Hill and screamed "This world will belong to US! AND US ONLY!" He roared as he ran and jumped off the Muddy, slippery grass on the eroding hill...

Last edited by Kylebs on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kylebs

Back to top Go down

Post  Vickeh Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:44 pm

a woman you see, isn`t a woman you get, loving is in a matter of time, but time isn`t the factor you need.

Mei is sitting on a tree swing, thinking to her self of the past lover that she had but always remember the day he last toke his breath..

Her long thin brown hair shadowed her back as she written her thought's down in her dairy along waiting the time she can write no more, "Dear dairy... I have along waited to put words on your pages for a long while now.. but i really have nothing to say, the only thing i do have to say is.." she toke a deep breath and wiped on tear with hand softly off her cheek "i miss him, i miss his sweet ,tender touch, his longing for adventure. his speak of wisdom.. his mind of touch. oh i miss that old him. " She looked up at the sky and noticed it was being dim out and the grass started to have dew on it. it must be almost time.. she thought as she gathered her things and slowly got up.

Mei only wished to have another day with the man of her dreams. just one more. But on her way towards the street she once called home, an old friend of her came running up and hugging her "Its okay mei, he's in a better place now." she tryed to cheer her up with a warm smile and a homely hug "Its okay Alyson , im fine." Mei said trying to keep her smile from uncovering the truth of how she really felt. "Alright then, ill see you at school tomorrow.." Alyson said trying to be brave for her friend Mei.

Mei Continued to walk , slowing down her pace , every second she thought of him...
Vickeh
Vickeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Vickeh Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:21 pm

A elf girl that just lost her family due to a murder and no she trys to figure out who did it and why.

Mei Casually walked with her friends through the woods having a grad time, unknowing of what was waiting for her at her house. "See you guys later ! " Mei yelled with a smile on her face that could brighten the world with. "Bye mei !" Her friends yelled back before disappearing in the woods.

the windows were dark, it looked like no one was home. Mei Slowly opening the door "Mom? daddy? Lucas?" She called out there names..but no answer.. She toke one step into her house.. The floor is wet? ah don`t tell me Lucas flooded the house again! she thought as she tied her long brown hair back in a simple ponytail, just to make sure.
Crash! A Loud Sound came from the living room, "Who's there !" Mei yelled out in fear, she finally came to a light close by and turned it on...Red...Red Blood...Everywhere... Her parents on the ground looking shocked them selfs and her brother....No where to be seen.. Mei Screamed at the top of her lungs and keeled by there cold body's "Mom! Dad! " She yelled but then remembered something..
the loud noise coming from the living room.

Mei quickly jumped up and ran to the living room, Tattered glass was everywhere, also her brother on the ground bleeding from the heart..."Lucas!" she yelled again but this time in sobs. She never liked to cry but she couldn`t help it. Lucas looked up at his big sister and whispered softly into her ear "stay gold sister." he winched in pain and slowly left the planet..

Mei slowly got up , with rage in her deep blue eyes, "I must find the murder and get my family's revenge!" she swore to her self on that. She climbed on the couch and jumped through the broken window seeing the blood trails, she followed carefully making sure she wasn`t following the wrong trail. Finally the trail came to an end... A dark spooky cave,"He must be in here." she said quietly to her self and slowly walked into the cave, seeking for the man that killed her family...
Vickeh
Vickeh

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:23 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlyse Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

I actually wrote this for a book I was writting. Very Happy

Everything was bathed in a bright golden light, warm and swirling through the air. The grass was such a vibrant green, almost too picture perfect. Isabella sat on the grass, her fingers running through the soft blades trying not to harm the too perfect scene. She closed her eyes and lifter her gentle face to the sky, the sun rays danced upon her face in such a gentle way she almost fell asleep. The air was filled with silence, and everything seemed so still. She listened quietly, and slowly laid on the ground. She let herself melt into the grass, she actually felt like the grass. Isabella felt everything it seemed, the way the air moved, how every small noise could be heard. Without knowing Isabella had her hands in tight fists, pullling on the grass as if it was a life line. Why am I so tense? she thought to herself in her mind. Her head seemed to echo the same question in a silence that could never be answered. Then she heard it, soft footsteps passing through to ground, headed towards her direction. Her body began to shake, a tremor that seemed to never stop. The air grew icy cold, and everything seemed so... dead.
Her eyes were glued shut, unwilling to open for some odd reason. Her breathing became heavy, as if someone had shut off all ways to recieve air. The footsteps came closer anad louder and soon they stopped. Eerily she felt a presence, one that she thought she would never have to feel for a longe time. Cold hands brushed against her cheek, and her long wavy strands of golden hair were being played with tenderly between two fingers. She felt lips rest against her ear as a man whispered, "I found you." He chuckled softly in her ear and she shivered, his breath was so cold. Isabella opened her eyes slowly, her jewel like green eyes stared up at a face of pure perfection. Long locks of midnight black hair that softly fell in perfect directions, intense golden eyes that seemed like a smoldering fire reading deep into her soul. Her eyes lingered on his perfect lips, a rosy pale color that seemed so tempting but dangerous. He grinned and perfect white teeth showed with those dangerously deadly sharp canines. She breathed in, those teeth were so fearsome. Her heart was beating so fast, it felt as if her heart was about to leap out of her chest and run off leaving behind bloody tracks. Come back you stupid heart, she thought to herself. The young man softly slipped his hand behind her soft golden maine and brought her face dangerously close to his. "Isabella..." he breathed softly into her ear.
She swallowed hard as she finally spoke, "Liatris you've been hunting me for ages and I have no where to run... just do it already. I'm tired." Her voice was weak, not like what her usual sweet voice sounds like. Liatris grinned a smile that Isabella couldn't see, but she could feel the pure triumph of it. Her body was trembling as Liatris slipped his free arm around her waist to take a better hold of her. He was so gentle with her, like she was a porcielan doll. His lips slowly moved down to the hallow of her neck, a cold sensation rand up her spine. He kissed the hollow of her neck in such a innocent way it would be hard to believe what he was going to do. He continued to follow where the pulse was the strongest on her graceful neck and as he came upon that spot he began to kiss her more intimately, his teeth softly grazing her neck. It was hard for her to realize that she was actually enjoying this, how much he touched her gently and how perfectly he kissed her... it was too perfect.
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 am

Kylebs

iAlyse

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  imortal6 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

imortal got out of bed and dressed in jeans and a black T-shirt.She quickly brushes her long hair dyed midnight blue. She then walks downstairs through the kitchen and out the front door, already dreading the events of the day. She hated eery aspect of school, classes, teachers, homework, and msot importantly the ohther people that went to school that were so irritating. She continued walking down the street, dragging her feet with her head bent down and her hands in her pockets.
imortal arrives at he front of the school. she glances at the other students going in. She already could tell this was going to suck. none of the students looked like people she would hang out with. She considerd skipping class but she knew that she needed to get her schedule so she reluctantly wallked through the front doors of the school.
imortal6
imortal6

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:31 pm

You are a simple role-player.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down