Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

After School Life - Page 10 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

((K))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm

(( sounds good to me Smile ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:18 pm

((Guess I'll be the one to start things off))

Evangeline raised an eyebrow at Kuroku, though she followed after him. Her eyes widened when she realized, there really was no one around, the surrounding grounds were completely empty. Not even animals present. Everything was errily silent. "What is this?" she whispered to herself. If she hadn't realized that something wasn't right, she never would have seen the strange dome over the school grounds either. "Come on! I'm heading to the main building." She trudged through the mud from the rain the night before, heading towards the classrooms.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Millie followed after them afaird to be left alone in this new school. something felt wrong uneasy to her. It was like she was on a tight rope one wrong step she'd fall to her death and she hated to feel this way. "Why are we alone though" She whispered to herself if no one was around it was for a reason "Do you think that ghost thing did this to us that this is still apart of a dream" she asked full of jitters.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:19 pm

Kuroku sighed, "No this is what they call a prison my dear. I am sure the guards will be descending on us in a moment we are supposed to die in that tower. We have been deemed by our respective societies to dangerous to live. We are supposed to die in that tower." He looked about abysmally, "I am just embarrassed that they actually managed to lure me here."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Millie's heart jumped a beat at the word die "Are you kidding me i didn't even know i had ties to your world and now i'm athreat to a society i have never known" Millie was almost hystarical her hand grabbing the necklace her grandmother had given her the dark emerald swirled with her touch the brown leather deepening the effect of the stones swirling. "We can live right" she asked her heart pounding upon her chest making her place a hand above it to try and calm it.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:53 am

“Better not be in a dream,” Evangeline muttered under her breath, glancing at Kuroku over her shoulder. She still felt slightly offended about what he’d said in her own dream. She stopped walking and looked back towards the others. “Guards? I thought you said there was no one else here!” She ground her teeth in frustration, spinning on her heel and heading straight for the classrooms once again. “I’m not staying here and waiting for them to execute me! No, they can die first,” she mumbled as she kicked open the main doors. What she expected to see inside was a hallway that led to the classrooms, which means she was extremely disappointed when she saw a hallway leading to separate cells. As she continued to walk down that dark and silent hallway, she discovered much to her horror, that each was designed to detain a certain type of mythological creature.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:27 pm

To avoid being alone Millie walked behind Evaneline into the main building. Things were strange she expected the school to be more magical but as she turned the hall she saw the cells Evaneline was seeing fear vibrated down her spine "Why are there cells if they want to kill us" she squeaked. she looked in one it was so cold and gut renchingly lonely. In Nervouness Millie reached up and pulled her curls up into a pony tail away from her neck.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Kuroku smiled and a huge wave of mist engulfed him. He began to dance and as he danced music appeared to accompany his dance in the wall of mist. He danced for no reason other than there was no reason to dance. He smiled a blissful smile as he danced. The music met him and together and formed a beautiful couple. He danced and the music played from no where.

((couldn't think of anything to do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Turning at the sound of music Millie was suprised to see a man so composed to be dancing and dancing with mist as a partner. A wide smile spread as she watched the spectical "I see what you do in your spare time now" she giggled "No wonder you brude alot you want to hide your alter ego" she winked teasingly. "Evaneline i think we should leave Kuroku to himself and adventure somewhere else" she whispered in Evaneline's ear.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Evangeline didn’t smile like Millie did; instead a frown remained etched across her lips. She continued to stare at Kuroku as he danced with his mist partner, the droll air not affecting her for a single moment. She put a rather damper on the mood in fact. Her lip curled back over her teeth as she sneered. “This place is doing something to him! I can tell!” Suddenly her eyes widened as round as the moon. “It’s the spirits! They’re feasting on his brain! Run! We must run before they eat ours as well!” She let loose a string of screams as she tore down the hallway, as she could go to get away from Kuroku and mist.

((she’s insane and crazy….OBVIOUSLY xD))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 am

Kuroku heard them land amongst the mist. He smiled well if it isn't the Felguard. Why would you attempt to lock me up if you fail every time you try to. Come now what sense does that make." As he spoke he pulled out a scythe that was emblazoned with words in a elegant script, "Bow Before The Vampire King. For He Shall Be Your End..." Well now lets begin. He twirled off into the mist and then the screams and the commanding shouts began. The mist in some parts began to grow red as the blood began to saturate it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:25 am

Millie began to take steps backward away from the guards her eyes wide again. Her hand went up to grab her necklace for reasurrence as she back up to a wall, but could a wall breath. she Looked up a giant man was infront of her his arm twice the size of hers "Oh boy" she said in utter shock. Then as his hands were about to grab her she turned around her fists up in the air. "Don't touch me" the guy just laughed and swipped for her but she dodged it. But before he was out of her hitting zone she landed a punch on him her feild she let rest upon her fists forcing him to back petal to the wall. Then she ran looking behind her every now and then to make sure he wasn't following.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

((just waiting for Missy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down