Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 6 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Millie stood her dark curls bouncing with her gesture. "but if you live to long what would your true impact be" she simply said "my grandmother says a vampire is an angel of darkness misunderstood and reckless" she paused her body infront of the fire. "your my first vampire to meet and well i can't say for sure but living forever isn't as great as a bargin as you say" she liftd her hands enough to where her palms felt the rippling heat slapped her skin. "i like being mortal life is much more fun if it's short it makes you think whats life worth"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:31 am

"But don't you see I can do everything you can do and more. I have discovered whole new dimensions." He sighed and shook his head, "You are locked into that typical human perspective. I will be able to see the entire universe. I will see every amazing thing there is to see... but you are right there are draw backs."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Evangeline rolled her eyes at the direction the conversation had taken. Although, she had to admit it was something special when history itself was unfolding right before your very eyes. Still, her memory was so faded and warped; it was hard to appreciate it. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and almost instantly Zombie darted from underneath his chair and hopped onto the sofa. He settled himself on Evangeline’s back as if she was just one big pillow, and curled into a little ball, tiny bones sticking out of the missing patches of skin though he didn’t seem to mind. Evangeline was silent, her mind wondering for the moment.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

"Evangeline you have lived for a very long time what do you think about all of this. The whole debate whether living forever is a blessing or a curse." He smiled up at her amusement on his face. He laughed at the cat who treated her as a pillow and laughed just because he was happy. He for some reason was happier than he had been in a long time. He could only remember very few things that had made him this happy.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:25 pm

“Why must it be one thing or the other? Why can’t it be both?” Evangeline asked in response, ignoring his amusement. Still, a blush formed along her pale cheeks, and she distractedly pushed away a few stray stands of hair from her face. Why was he so happy of a sudden? It was absolutely puzzling to her, even more so when Zombie began purring contentedly, vibrations tickling Evangeline’s curves. Still, she didn’t have anything else to say, after all her time living she wasn’t decided. A sentimental look came across her face as she lay there, watching her new friends, happy to call them her friends. Yet, she couldn’t deny that there was so much they didn’t know about her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:42 pm

"It can and if it wasn't things would get rather boring don't you think. I think it is more a curse when combined with the fact of being a vampire. So thirsty all the time no matter how much you drink. That is why I stopped drinking. I saw no point to it. If there was never to be a end to the thirst then why should I even try to satiate it." He sighed and shook his head, "Even so I must drink every now and then or I might go out of control."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:11 pm

with a slight yawn Millie walked to the chair and relaxed comfortably in it her ears attentive to their conversation. as the night went on her eyes grew heavy and began to close. she drifted into the land of dreams but for her it was nightmares. it all started with a song being played no sound could be heard but the song, running began the true dream, her heart beating fastly tring to keep with her feets pace as her breathing was rythmic keeping her lungs full of air. the forest was dark and wet as her bare feet padded the ground the soft dirt smoothing her steps. she was scarred someone was chasing her. she turned to look behind her. nothing. she looked forward and it was like hitting a brick wall she flew back her white dress smudged with the wet mudd. she scrambled to get to her feet and run the direction of safty but his vise grip clentched her arm yanking her up soon to slamm her into a thick tree sending all the air in her lungs free. she gasped in her sleep coughing out loud. in her dream the man was to kill her with a silver dagger the red ruby on the hilt was encompassed by a dragon and designs forigen to her eyes. just before he plundged the knife into her heart he mouthed "you belong in deaths arms" then she quickly opened her eyes her heart beating feriously as she awoken. she took a deep breath relaxing her nerves before she looked at Kuroku and Evangaline listening to their stories once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAuQb_bKI0Q
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Kuroku felt a magical spell being cast on him and instead of resisting it he let it drag him into sleep. He had not slept in all of his life and let it drag him down. He fell down and lay next to the couch. In his dream he was wandering the universe he had someone on his back a laughing girl. As the dream progressed her aged and finally she died. He sighed and he continued to wander the universe alone. Always alone. Alone... As he walked silently head bowed he heard music beginning to play. He felt a tear run down his face. The song was to beautiful to sad... to like him.

However, he continued to walk alone... Always alone. No one in the universe for him. He thought he needed no one. However, in his heart he knew that he needed someone as everyone does.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 am

“Necromancy isn’t so bad,” Evangeline finally concluded after listening to Kuroku’s sad take on his state of being. She wiggled around when she felt the first clutches of sleep, waking Zombie who begrudgingly leapt off her and onto the arm of the couch. She yawned and glanced wearily at her friends now drifting in their unique dreams. Her eyelids felt heavy, so she sat up, crossing her legs Indian style. She continued to watch helplessly as her friends twitched and shifted around as their dreams turned into nightmares and back again. She was desperately fighting against the urge to sleep, her head lolled to the side and her breathing slowed. Her eyes were half open as she stared up at the fading ceiling, darkness creeping up at the edges of her vision. She wondered to herself for a fleeting moment, how long had it been that she'd avoided sleep's grip? When had she last slept?
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 01, 2010 11:38 am

Millie sat there her eyes still adjusting to the waken state the errie sounds of the new house was making the transition from asleep to awake alot quicker. i wonder how dangerous this place really is she smiled rememebring her fraile grandmother warning her not to trust anyone. how could i not trust anyone granmama these people kindly took her into their circle the most she could do was trust them she smiled as she sat and watched them sleep.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 02, 2010 10:30 am

The music continued to play and he smiled. He knew this was his fate. he knew it was fair in a twisted sense. For all the lives he had ended to satiate his thirst. He knew that he would never be allowed to have someone to call his own. He sighed and fell to his knees in that dark place and he cried.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Evangeline lifted her head a fraction and blinked groggily. She’d barely slept for a minute, not long enough to delve into a dream. Her breath was even and her heart was so slow; two things that did not bode well for her if she wanted to stay away. She shook her head and gasped for breath, her heart suddenly hammering against her chest. She leapt off the couch, trying to wake herself some as she paced exhaustedly away from the others. The room was spinning, or was it just her? It was hard to tell, her vision so blurry. To busy her thoughts, she thought of the last nap she’d taken. Was it a week ago? A month? How much longer could she make it until she finally collapsed? The answer quickly became clear as the ground came rushing to meet her as her mind suddenly shut down and she fell.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Millie jumped off her chair and sat next to Evangeline her soft breathing insuring her she was ok for the time being. she slide her jacket off exposing her bare shoulders under a black vest that curved her body nicely with a red under shirt she laided her leather jacket over Evaneline to keep her warm. she reached over and grabbed a soft pillow and laided it gently under her head "there you go" she whispered
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Kuroku stood up and stood there. He listened to the sounds of the rain once more and felt himself calm down. "Life is hard..." He sighed and walked up behind Millie. "I wonder what caused this dreaming. It is not a good thing. Vampires are not meant to sleep for we only see death. Whats more it only increases our hunger. This is a bad situation. I need to give you something." He was talking in clipped sentences because he was wrestling with his hunger. He stood and waited for her to turn around.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Evangeline was dreaming, completely oblivious to the world around her. She was listening to the internal sound of her heartbeat. It was still strange to her how after more than a few lifetimes; the same heart she must have been born with was still beating. Her body was perhaps every bit as mortal as Millie, yet she’d lived far longer than any mortal she had come across. Not to mention, she was definitely more attuned to the other side and the state of death. In her dream everything was dark, nothing was visible, she wasn’t even sure if her eyes were closed or not. Then suddenly she saw the flash of a blade and felt the sharp point pierce her flesh. There was light everywhere now and she was sprawled out on the ground, her eyes wide as she saw her skin beginning to shrivel and her heart slow. Was she finally dying? This hadn’t been the first time she’d been in this episode of her body resembling that of an aged corpse. Nevertheless, as her breath escaped her, Evangeline pulled herself together and promptly woke from her slumber screaming at the top of her lungs. It was a relief that her heart was still beating, or in this case racing, and her voice was hers to possess.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 pm

She stood up her eyes smiling at Evangeline before she faced Kuroku "i really don't know" she paused for a breif second "you know i think it's something us mystics have in common...we don't dream we have nightmares exposing the real truth of the world" then she finally studied his body posture and she was puzzled by his distress. she heard him say sleeping was unnatrual for him and the concsquences he would suffer for falling into sleeps grip but she didn't realize it would hurt him this much "what is it" she kept her distance rememebering her first encounter when she first entered the home.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 04, 2010 8:10 am

"What is what. Your question is confusing and not directed at any one topic in particular. So my question to you is what do you want to know." He sat down next to the small girl who was probably the only one in this would who had actually though he needed looking after. He stroked her hair and sighed, "Kimiko you are to kind to me." He picked the small child up and lay her gently on a overstuffed armchair and put his large heavy black jacket over her. He then turned back to Millie, "So tell me what is it you want to know."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 pm

“Well I don’t like dreams of any kind or nature!” Evangeline declared defiantly. “I don’t care if they’re eye opening or not. In fact, I don’t even like sleeping. With sleeping comes nightmares and those I absolutely loath.” She let out a long breath of air and looked deflated for a moment before she handed Millie her jacket back. “Don’t ever try to help me sleep,” she warned her before she hopped up and stumbled over to the couch again. “How did you find- er…meet Kimiko?” she asked Kuroku awkwardly. In her groggy state, she was struggling with politeness.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 8:19 am

Kuroku smiled at her and walked over to her and crouched down in front of her. "You need sleep stop being a defiant child and sleep. If you don't you could lose control of your magic. That would lead to the deaths of many innocent people. We don't want that now do we." He jumped on the couch and stretchered out and then pulled her down so she was lying comfortably with him. "You need sleep."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Millie listened wondering what her life would be like with out her beloved sleep. even though her dreams were nightmares the feeling she recieved from sleep was refreshing, "sleeps the only way you can gain strength" she said her voice very soft "it's the only way to rid you of your fears as well if you let them run their paths"

((p.s. missie i finally replied in our group :] kev has finally escaped Delila))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri May 07, 2010 5:21 pm

“You’re both mistaken,” Evangeline said simply with an edge to her voice. She felt her heart flutter uncomfortably in her chest as she looked at Kuroku laying there next to her. If he lost control of himself for even a moment, she thought wildly, it would be so easy for him to just lean over and… “Maybe that’s exactly what I want,” she blurted out before her thoughts turned gory. “I draw my every breath from the dead. Without them there is no me.” Once again there was that defiant glint burning in her eyes. She turned her head so she was looking at Millie now. “It’s the fear that keeps me up, reminds me not to give in to human urges.” She was tense as she turned back to Kuroku. “I don’t expect either of you to understand…” she murmured and yet she couldn’t resist cuddling into him as though she were making herself more comfortable.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

((SOMEONE POST))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 12, 2010 6:37 pm

((i have no idea what to post))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm

((I will soon))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri May 14, 2010 7:00 am

(WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next