Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

+2
JellyBeansAndShadow
NinjaLadiesMan
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) - Page 4 Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 pm

He pushed her down on the sofa they were laying on and pinned her to it and kissed her fiercely. He wanted every part of her. He slide his hand up the small of her back and pulled her closer to him. He hadn't felt like this in well ever. All he wanted was her. He would have it if she would give it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) - Page 4 Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Ava still couldn’t believe this was happening. She was underground in a secret hideout with the most charming guy she’d ever had the pleasure of stumbling across while hordes of undead were wrecking havoc above. It was absolutely mind blowing, especially because she couldn’t have cared less. She wrapped her legs around his waist, keeping him in place on top of her as she arched her back, her lips locked with his.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:47 pm

((should we time skip))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

((Hmmm...i think so X3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:51 pm

((Sweet who wants to post first actually let me post one more thing))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:11 pm

He pressed her harder against him and sighed in contentment. He pulled his lips away from her and his eyes burned with passion, "I think... I think I love you... will you have me." He blushed as he said this which seemed silly so he blushed even more. "Sorry... I am being silly I know..." Why couldn't he stop talking he was probably ruining everything.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Her own eyes were smoldering with adoration and childlike wonder. She was nearly speechless at hearing those words and somehow knowing he meant them. It wasn’t the first time someone had someone had spoke those almost common words to her, but hearing Kuroku say them to her was as if she were hearing them for the first time. “You…are not silly,” she chastised. “I will definitely have you,” she finally announced sounding breathless as the words left her lips.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 04, 2010 8:11 am

((time skip who wants to post first))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue May 04, 2010 3:43 pm

((idk! Depends on how they wake up XD clothes? No clothes? Half???? Still underground?))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 04, 2010 5:35 pm

((no clothes in bed underground lights are out you can decide bed or sofa XD XD XD XD XD))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

((bed X3 how bout u post tho, it is ur turn))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 pm

((you just don't want to post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 2:49 pm

((...well now we're just spamming!))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 2:52 pm

((you post i have to catch up))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 pm

((FINE! just gimme a minute or two))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 3:02 pm

((X3 okay))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 3:06 pm

((THERE!))

This was the first time since before the outbreak that Ava was unafraid to be without her clothes. Her entire body was absolutely drugged with sensations both familiar and foreign to her. She lay completely naked on top of Kuroku, head resting idly on his bare chest. Her heavy lidded eyes racked over his pale skin, her fingers tracing circles on the fabric of the sofa beneath them. Smiling lightly, she sighed in contentment, reveling in the strange calm surrounding them in a thick cloud.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 10, 2010 5:57 pm

He held her close then let her go and sat up. The blanket fell of his upper body and revealed his chest and stomach. He stretched and scratched his head. He looked down at her and smiled and then blushed. "I...really have no idea what to say..." He smiled again, "Well there is one thing I could say... yes there is..." He smiled widely and lay back down and whispered in her ear, "I love you."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 16, 2010 8:01 am

Ava giggled and wrapped her arms around Kuroku, snuggling against him. “I love you too!” She sighed softly, a pleasant little sound. “I just love hearing you say it,” she admitted bashfully. Her eyes sparkled as she looked him affectionately. She bit her lip as a sudden thought hit her. “You know, I don’t really know where to go from here. I think a bath is in order.” A blush bloomed along her cheeks now.

((I really have no idea where to go from here lolz XD))

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 16, 2010 12:39 pm

((I got this))

He laughed, "There is a working shower through that door." He pointed towards and black painted door. He poked her belly teasingly, "If your scared I can go in with you." Before she could react he rolled over the back of the sofa and pulled his pants on with quick motion. then he promptly tripped over his own feet and rolled into a wall.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Ava giggled when he poked her bare tummy. “You know what they say; save water, shower with me.” She stuck out her tongue in a playful manner before gathering the blanket around her and sliding off the couch right as he rolled into the wall. She pursed her lips so she didn’t burst out laughing and approached him, kneeling on the ground with the blanket wrapped around her. “Umm…that was smooth,” she eventually said and held out her hand to help him up. A teasing smile lit up her face, her eyes sparkling with amusement, and her feelings at odds with the world above.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Thu May 20, 2010 6:29 pm

He grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto him, "Yes smooth indeed, you fell for my ploy perfectly." He tousled her hair and hopped up. He laughed as he walked towards the showers and pulled off his pants off once in the bathroom. He turned the shower on to a reasonable temperature. He laughed and wondered what she would do next.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri May 21, 2010 5:30 pm

((that was me ninja))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 23, 2010 6:54 pm

((i know))

Ava squealed when he pulled her down to him. She stuck out her tongue at him before kissing his cheek and giggled. “You are ridiculous,” she announced as he hopped up and made his way to the shower. Her blanket was a tad askew as she stumbled to the bathroom. She shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot while Kuroku turned on the shower, already undressed. This was definitely the first time she’d ever showered with someone, and this was new uncharted waters for her, making her shy and modest.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 25, 2010 6:15 pm

"Come on the water will get cold..." He laughed and waited.

((wow first one liner in a long time))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next