Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

+3
JellyBeansAndShadow
HolyChimera
splicer407
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 pm

((S'alright :3 ))

Selia shrugged then gave a soft smile"I'm not serious all the time, just when im woken in the middle of the night from an agitating poke in the side"she chuckled.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:47 am

He laughed a little and leaned back and looks at the stars through a hole in the clouds...He then spoke softly, "Do you ever think that there is something innately wrong with the way our world works...how everything is dead and destroyed...surely it must have been alive and good at some point...but what went wrong...and can we correct it and make the world green again...and if we can't then what have we done to deserve this."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Selia looked and him thoughtfully then away at the surroundings"It's crossed my mind a few times, i would like to know how it became like this..."
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 am

"There are several theories...I have and that have been introduced to me...would you like to hear them..."
((sorry weak post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:01 pm

((s'ok ))

She nodded with a smile"Yes, it would be interesting to hear your theories on our world and its state"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 am

((forgot all the ones I had))

Kuroku sighed, "Well one theory is that our world was made like this..." He shook his head, "I don't believe it...how could any god be so cruel..." He looked at her intently, "Another theory that in ages past we did this ourselves...though war...war and hatred..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm

"well if are world was made like this then that is one sick god" Selia sighed "but i think you other theory is closer to the truth, i find it more likely that we made are own world like this"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:07 pm

"Well in that case what can we do to fix it. There has to be a way. There has to. If we cannot believe in this then there is no point in continuing to live." He sighed and shook his head. "What are we to do...I cannot find the answers."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 am

Ava turned away from Kuroku as he left to go check on Selia, shrugging her shoulders as a way of letting him know she understood. A pout tugged at her lips and she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them. A soft sigh escaped her as she listened to the quiet night. A strange string of thoughts trickled into her mind. Either she was slowly becoming paranoid or someone was approaching her. “Evening, halfling,” came a voice not far behind her. Ava scrambled to her feet taking the appearance of smiling Evange.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Kuroku felt the approach of Evange a demon he was quite familiar with. He silently disappeared into the black realm that was intertwined with reality. He preferred it to the reality he was forced to live in. He walked to the point where he knew the demon Evange stood appeared behind her and addressed her in a quite tone, "Evange what can I do for you and I would appreciate it if you you keep you hands and thoughts off of my vassals... no my friends.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:00 pm

Evange tilted her head as she spun around to meet Kuroku face to face. “Kuroku…long time no see.” She held up her hands in defeat, retracting her mind from Ava’s. “Some of my fellow demon folk was spreading rumors of your return to power, and I grew curious. Not to mention, I wanted to check up on little Ava here.” She wiggled her fingers in a gesture that suggested it was a wave. Ava hadn’t taken her eyes off Evange, looking as if she’d seen a ghost, until she finally glanced at Kuroku for reassurance.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Kuroku placed himself between Evange and Ava, "What do you really want from me. You would not have violated my domain so dangerously if you didn't have very important business." He looked hard at her waiting for answers and clearly showing that he had no intention of letting her go until he got the answers he was looking for.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Evange let out a heavy sigh, any traces of her playful grin fading to a scowl. “Fine, you want to skip pleasantries, be my guest.” She shrugged and idly traced the rim of her hat. “I’ll have you know that the angels have their eyes on you,” she stated furtively. There was more to tell, but she wanted to keep him in suspense for as long as she could, as this was all a game to her. If she was going to come to him out of the goodness, for lack of a better word, of her heart the least he could do was humor her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:37 pm

"This I already know. I also know that a demon named Farthen has teamed up with a angel to try and kill me. They will move out at dawn to try and kill me. If that is what you were going to tell me. There is no need to. If you have something else to tell me tell me. I won't play games with you." He smiled at her charmingly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Evange glowered at Kuroku, who was seemingly testing her patience. In the past they’d never seen eye to eye, but she couldn’t ignore that they both held demonic ancestry, other than that that was the only reason she acknowledged his existence at all. Ava watched Kuroku worriedly, not liking where this was going. “If you know that, then I suppose you’ve saved me half the trouble. That’s not all to know of course. There are other angels that are trying to stop the pair of them,” Evange whispered this last part, trying to draw as much dramatic atmosphere as she could.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:48 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised after all a pairing between a Angel and a Demon could change the world..." He turned away and murmured, "Or so that prophesy says..." He turned back to her, "Well now the question remains: what should I do with you? With that question comes two more. Are you a friend? Or. Are you a foe?" He subtly tensed and waited for her answer.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Evange perked up when she heard Kuroku speak of a prophecy, something she had not had the pleasure of being privy to such knowledge. “You miss the point. It’s not just for those reasons that the angels are interfering. I hear, they find you valuable, for lack of a better word.” She felt a grin tugging at her lips, something that sent shivers down Ava’s spine. “She’s a friend, Kuroku! Please don’t do anything to her,” the words suddenly burst from Ava who was now clutching onto his sleeve with a frantic look on her face.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:17 pm

"Why?" Was all he said the question was directed at both of them. He smiled and walked away knowing they would follow Evange because she wanted to know. He didn't know why Ava would follow but he was sure that she would. He walked down a beaten trail to his favorite spot in this area a densely wooded cliff with a rock that served as a good bench. He sat down and stared at the moon with a sense of peace surveying his body.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Evange shot Ava a look, and that was enough to shut the girl up. Ava took back her shaking hands, stuffing them in her pocket to hide it. Evange rolled her eyes and promptly followed Kuroku down the trail, finding the sights not as breathtaking as Ava seemed to. The short walk somewhat calmed Ava’s nerves yet she still had not answered her overlord’s question. Both females remained standing as Kuroku sat down on the rock, Ava mostly from embarrassment, and Evange from sheer arrogance. “I’m sure you’ve noticed how you are unlike other overlords, am I correct?” Evange finally broke the awkward silence that had hung over them the whole walk.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

"Oh, yes I am all everyone talks about. I don't maim, loot, or even pillage. Heavens forbid I don't even murder people for no apparent reason. Everyone is always trying to correct me in my ways or even kill me for being so 'different' as they put. But to answer your question yes I know I am different. I feel emotions." He fell silent after that and let the rain fall down him and listened to its soft song in as always wonder.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 pm

With each word, Evange’s scowl grew tauter. For a moment, she herself was tempted to do away with him as he reminded her of his lack of demonic traits. “Yes well, for those very reason’s the angels have faith in you. I suspect they might protect you against any threat that comes your way.” She tilted her head as she stared at him with a disgusted look on her face. “They like you and might even try to convince you to join their cause.” Ava shifted uncomfortably, her answer yet to be spoken. She really whished Kuroku would even forget she existed at that moment and hoped he’d forget long after Evange had left.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

"You know the reason all typical demons hate me," he said with a sly grin on his face, "Is because I would be so good at all of those things if I did them." Suddenly he felt the direction of Evange's thought and was very there in the clearing and his power leaked out into the surroundings. "Be careful with your thoughts Evange. You could not do away with me even if you tried. I wasn't able to become a Overlord because I could be killed by the likes of you." He was temped to impose his powers on her and make her bow to him but he decided against it and removed his presence and his powers from the power. He appeared behind Evange and embraced her casually and whispered, "So consider this fair warning before trying to kill me."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:56 pm

A sadistic grin crossed Evange’s face; this was the Overlord she somewhat respected. It pleased her that he wasn’t entirely a pushover. She felt Kuroku embrace her from behind. “Now now, Kuroku. I would very much like for you not to make such a show in front of my daughter. She’s very impressionable.” It was unclear whether or not she was being serious, but by the way Ava was blushing beet red and avoiding their eyes, that perhaps it was true. “She did tell you she was a half demon? She’s gets it from me,” Evange boasted.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm

"Evange I know many things that you could not even begin to know for I have been alive since the beginning of time. I have no father and no mother and no siblings either. I am the oldest of the old the first being created ever. My memory lets nothing slip through. So to answer your question yes I know that she is your daughter and that she is a half demon so my only question to you is where the human half of her came from.' He smiled and walked to the edge of the cliff. the rain fell silently as always the only thing older than him. Because before there was anything else there was a blackness where it rained constantly. It was the only thing now that brought him true peace.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:11 am

Evange merely shrugged, but her pursed her lips tightly when he asked about Ava’s father. “I’m not going to answer that,” she stated bluntly. Ava looked disappointed and pouted at her mother who plainly glowers at her. “I inherited most of his looks,” Ava said defiantly and joined Kuroku but strayed a few steps behind. “I can’t remember his name. You made sure of that,” Ava shot a glare at Evange over her shoulder. “Enough. I didn’t come here to discuss my personal love life with you,” Evange interrupted.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next