Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

+3
JellyBeansAndShadow
HolyChimera
splicer407
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991) - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 am

He was feeling cruel right now and turned to Evange, "Love from you I doubt it. However, enough of this. I still have to know. Are you on my side or not. There is no middle ground here. He rand his hands through his hair and stared out into the distance, "I have to start eliminating all potential threats and all real threats. When that angel girl and that demon boy get her they will face my wrath and see the folly in challenging a demon lord." He turned and walked back to Evange and a sword was in his hand. His eyes with lit with a eerie red light and his pupils were those of a cat. As he drew close to Evange he whispered, "So tell me whose side are you on..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991) - Page 4 Empty Re: Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:54 am

Evange shrugged and placed her hands on her hips. “You should know well enough I do not start quarrels with my own kind.” She paused and smirked at Ava’s bemused look. “I am on your side, Kuroku, but just as long as you remember the ways of Demons.” She stared back defiantly into his ominous eyes. “I know you aren’t a friend of Angels and that alone is enough for me to hold respect for you.” Ava felt her expression soften some when she saw the sword held in Kuroku’s hand, her every muscle tense.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:00 pm

Kuroku smiled then frowned and lunged forward. He raised his sword as though about to attack and swung it down hard. It stopped just short of Evange's shoulder. There was a long cry then Kuroku pushed back with his sword and walked around Evange. He waved his hand a angel appeared with his sword stuck in his chest. He had great silver wings. In his hand he had two demon slaying daggers in his hand. Kuroku growled and approached the angel. The angel raised his hand in a feeble attempt to ward him off. Kuroku rolled him over and grabbed his wings and began to pull back and he murmured, "Unless you want to lose your wings tell me why you are here." The angel was silent Kuroku pulled back sharply and there was a loud crack and the angel screamed and moaned, "I thought you were a angels friend." Kuroku's face turned up in a demonic grin and he ripped on of the angels wings clean off. The angel screamed loudly. Kuroku spoke ignoring the sobbing angel. "Who told you such things... do they forget I am a demon... just because I don't enjoy unnecessary pain I am not afraid to cause it. I am a Demon Overlord for them to forget that will cost them dearly. Now why are you here." The angel looked daggers at Evange, "To kill her." Kuroku grinned ferociously and ripped the other wing off and picked the angel up and punched his fist through the angels chest and put his back. "Goodbye little foolish one..." He dropped the body and walked back to his companions he licked the blood off his hand. "We will leave this place now."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:00 pm

Ava fought back tears as she stood there helplessly watching Kuroku de-wing the angel. It was a strange sight to behold, a half demon that held a bloody background would feel sympathy for an angel. Yet, Ava didn’t dare shed a tear in front of her mother. Evange flipped her pink haired pony tail as she smiled savagely at the angel. “I’m flattered,” she said as Kuroku joined him. “What the angel boy said is exactly what I was trying to tell you of. They think you’re on their side, isn’t it both insulting and amusing?” she asked. Ava was trembling, staring at the angel’s limp and broken body before turning her back on him and rushing to catch up with the two. “We are we to go?” she asked quietly, her eyes looking haunted, her mind plagued with memories.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Kuroku patted Ava's head, "I am sorry you had to see that side of me... But it is there and I will not ignore it nor will it be ignored... With the coming dawn that angel and that demon will be coming for me. I am shocked that the angel hierarchy thought it would be so simple to get me to join their side. no I will not come that easily. I have lived to long as a demon and have no intent in changing that. Oh, well. They will learn their lesson quickly enough. Now anyone have any suggestions as to where we should go."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Ava sighed softly when Kuroku patted her head, her mind still reeling. She struggled to distract herself for fear of breaking down into an emotion wreck. “What about Selia?” she asked, suddenly remembering his other vassal. Evange shrugged, her head now bowed in admiration. “I did tell you they had their eyes on you. Their misjudgment is almost comical.” She tilted her, thinking hard for a moment. “Widow Web?” Ava suggested innocently. Evange thought this over for a moment. “Yes, the valley of spider webs is a nice little cozy spot. What do you think Kuroku?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:08 pm

"Selia has already gone back to my fortress and will wait there for me. The Widow Web... hmmm. Well let us go there and try but last time I remember the Demon in charge of that area doesn't like me very much. Oh well if he resists I will just kill him. We will leave at dawn." He lay down and spoke, "Wake me if anything that requires my attention arises." He closed his eyes and was immediately asleep. It was a old trick that he had learned a long time ago.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Almost instantly, Ava felt a blow to her mind, stumbling over her own two feet. She hit the ground hard, blinking in surprise up at Evange who was standing over her. “Don’t let on anything too personal. It’s not always about you, ‘ya know,” she warned. Ava glared at her mother as she lay down more comfortably on the ground, not saying a word as she hesitantly fell into a light sleep. In an unspoken agreement, the two went in shifts through the night taking turns watching out for the others as they slept.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Kuroku watched as the two took watched from above them in the air. I had long been his habit that while his body rested he was above watching all around him. He chuckled to himself as the mother and daughter quarreled. He flew away to where Farthen and Portland where asleep for the night in each others arms. He flew to a distant angel fortress where several angels where watching his body threw a mirror. These fools know nothing. He flew back to his body and slept the rest of the night through.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

((WAHOO! Time skip!))

Ava gently nudged Kuroku, trying to rouse him from sleep as the day came into being. Just like every other morning when the weather wasn’t savage, the blood red sun would rise from its grave. Evange watched around them, listening to the world around them waken. “Kuroku? Evange says it’s time to move on,” she coaxed him softly to awake. Evange scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Just once, would it kill ‘ya to call me mom?” Ava glowered for a moment before addressing the demoness. “Yes, as a matter of fact, it would.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Kuroku's body turned to dust and the real one appeared behind Evange and draped his arms around her shoulders. "You know you should really be able to tell whether or not that is the real me." He smiled, "We should go soon but I am hungry. I need to eat or I may end up killing you." He smiled nonchalantly as he said this. "We wouldn't want that now would we. Besides I am sure you are all just as hungry as I am."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Ava yelped when Kuroku’s body turned to dust, while Evange seethed with the real Kuroku’s arm draped around her shoulders. “Are you finished playing with us?” she snapped as she crossed her arms. Ava pursed her lips and heard her stomach growl. “I second the motion to get some food,” she added, smiling impishly. “What’s on the menu this morning?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 3:01 pm

"I forget sometimes you are half human so I ask this now... you have no aversion to what true demons eat correct... you know human souls." His face was blank of emotion as he looked at her. As he spoke as though summoned by his words the black leather bag around his waist shook a lot. He patted it absentmindedly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Ava straightened and fidgeted for a moment, opening her mouth to answer but Evange spoke for her before Ava could get a word out. “She is a meat eater, Kuroku. She feasts on the flesh and blood, not the souls. It’s an unfortunate mixture of both her parents’ palate. You should already know I have skin hunger, feeding off emotion through a touch.” Evange shrugged her shoulders, eyeing his black leather bag wistfully. “I was cursed after I upset another overlord who was my consort before he tossed me out,” she explained to Ava.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 4:32 pm

"That I could fix if you like..." As he spoke he stuck his hand in the bag and when he withdrew it there was a small white orb floating above it. He brought it to his mouth and popped it in. There was a tiny sound almost to small to be heard... it was a tiny scream. He smiled innocently and closed the bag. He smiled at Ava, "Let us get you all sorted out after I figure out what to do with your mother."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Evange shrugged, looking nonchalant even as she sighed softly at the sound of the tiny shriek. “I don’t really mind it. I can feed off of any creature now, I like lesser Demons especially; they are so volatile after all.” Ava blanched at the sound and listening to her mother speak of her eating habits, it was positively disturbing. Still, she remained quiet when Kuroku turned to her. She sucked in a breath as if she was going to speak up, but she faltered and looked down sullenly. Evange narrowed her eyes at her daughter, looking bored. “Now, now, speak up. Feel free to say what you must.” Ava shot a glare her mother’s way, but looked away abashedly. “I can suppress the hunger for as long as I want, or until I grow weak. It’s sort of a perk, I guess,” she grew quiet now and mumbled, “and I prefer blood over meat any day.” Evange snorted. “On my time away, you’ve probably over indulged in it? I say you drink too much. You’ve taken to willing donors, haven’t you?” Ava promptly ignored that last comment.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 12, 2010 8:06 am

Kuroku sat down on a stump and looked at them and laughed. He got up shook his head and laughed some more. He stopped after a time and waved for them to follow him. "Well let us get going. If we sit around here any longer I am going to go crazy." Laughter still danced around in his eyes." He looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds over head. "It is going to be another rainy day....Perfect." Suddenly all the happiness that had been in his eyes drained from them. He walked forward and didn't stop to see if they were following. "Something is coming and I don't want to be here when it arrives.

Farthen awoke with a yawn and sat up. As he did he woke up Portland. She sat up with a start and laughed. Farthen smiled and shook his head, "Well let us go. He is on the move I can feel it." Portland smiled at him and tackled him, "You aren't going anywhere." He smiled at her and kissed her. He felt the coolness of her angelic lips and was sure she felt the burning heat of his. Kuroku can wait...so can I...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Ava was still staring worriedly at Kuroku as he walked ahead of them, her gaze boring a hole right through his back. Evange merely shrugged at her daughter, about as clueless as her, or so she let on. Together, the two quickened their pace and eventually caught up to him. “We are still heading for the valley of webs, yes?” Evange asked him curiously. Ava pondered what could possibly be coming that Kuroku would want to avoid. He seemed like he could handle himself. Yet, the way the cheerfulness drained from his eyes was bothering her though she remained silent.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

"No we are going to Dragon Claw Rock there is something I must do there..." He glared into the horizon as though staring at someone he hated and murmured a little louder than he expected, "You issued the call now I am coming to finish what you started..." He waved his hand forward and began to walk towards the rising sun.

Farthen and Portland jumped up at the same time and felt a chill settle over them as the call hit them. Portland paled and fell to her knees, "Oh no he is back.... no this cannot be I saw Kuroku seal him away." Farthen looked to the rising sun with a glaring hatred. "well back he is and now we must set our goal to kill Kuroku aside and help him finish this task. Portland stood up next to him and grabbed his hand and squeezed it, "Well then let us go." They took to their wings and streaked to where Kuroku was.

Kuroku bent over as energy bent up in him and he released it in a demon roar and the green land they had camped in was demolished. Half of it had completely disappeared. Another fourth was on fire and the rest of it was strangely untouched. His eyes blazed with a demonic fire and he spoke softly and cruelly, "Thristan I are coming and this time you will die."

((BTW Thristan is a Human Necromancer who turned himself into a lich and then became a ArcDemon who Kuroku with the help of Farthen and Portland was sealed away.))
This is him.
Battle for the Nether World (credit to Yakuza1991) - Page 4 Archdemon1
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 26, 2010 6:13 pm

((Alrighty; should be interesting))

“Dragon Claw Rock?” Evange questioned uncertainly. She didn’t know that area very well, and she was hesitant to approach it for some reason. Ava knew even less of it stumbled a second when she saw the damage Kuroku had suddenly inflicted on the surrounding land. “Thristan?” Ava found herself whispering to herself, recalling bits of a story her mother had told her as a young child. “The Thristan? How can he have come back?” Evange kept pace with Kuroku, leaving Ava behind a few steps. Ava wasn’t sure she was ready to throw herself into this kind of mess. Both women didn’t know what was ahead of them, but they knew it was certain to be full of surprises.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Kuroku remained silent and suddenly Portland and Farthen were by his side. "I do so hate that teleporting thingy you do Kuroku it makes me feel rather uncomfortable." Farthen complained. He stretched and Portland wordlessly did the same. "Well my friends he is back." He turned to look at them and he looked amused. "Since you haven't tried to kill me yet I assume that means you want to team up." He then looked at Evange, "Yes that Thristan and yes his is back which means that he has a powerful ally who could break that seal." He looked at his would be companions, "You may have already guess this but this will be dangerous. However, it is something that we must do. Thristan is a threat to the pathetic things we call lives and well he must be stopped."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:01 am

Ava flinched when Portland and Farthen suddenly appeared as if out of thin air. Evange however, barely batted an eye. She was instead mentally debating with herself, wondering if she’d be of any help in this situation. “If this ally of his is as powerful as you say he is, must he stopped as well?” Evange chirped. Ava quickly caught on her mothers thinking. “That means it’s double the threat. Twice the damage,” she murmured already feeling her confidence diminish. She was a mere Vassal; how on earth was she going to survive this. Still, she reminded herself that she didn’t have a choice. Kuroku was most likely to require her help, and so she didn’t have a choice in the matter.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Kuroku shook his head and smiled, "I have grown much more powerful since then through feeding of the living essence of those that I have slain. Portland and Farthen nodded and Farthen spoke up, "We have also grown more powerful. However, we will take our leave of you Kuroku. We will meet you at Dragon Claw Rock. If we three travel together the enemy will sense out coming through out massive power signal. Goodbye for now." As he said this Farthen and Portland vanished like the morning mist. Kuroku turned to Ava and Evange and sat down heavily on a rock. "Well I guess it is time for us to part unless you wish to remain with me." He then got up and bent over and began to draw eldrich symbols into the charred ground. He stepped into the circle and began to chant in a strange demonic tongue only know to those privileged enough to be overlords. As he finished his chant the blinding light that had been produced faded and he was covered in think plate armor with a wicked scythe in his hand.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 am

((awww did this one die))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:55 am

((this one is definitly dead V.V))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next