Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Testing

+31
Diddydude1225
HolyChimera
rainy-day
MageTitan
splicer407
Eclipse
LehFoxeh
Tatsuma-chan
Chibi
iDysfunctional
JaimeWinstone
MadHyna
TheMissyMassacre
XOkami_KatsuX
Soul_Insurgent
RaidenFenix
Acmeth
Larenthi
imortal6
iAlyse
Vickeh
Kylebs
sexyemogirl2008
KuhRizzAy
JellyBeansAndShadow
stubborn911
Luthi
PoisonFurry
TheLittleKitten
Toxic
NinjaLadiesMan
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 3 Empty Re: Role-Playing Testing

Post  MageTitan Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Daisuke was laying on a rooftop. He heard a car and looked surprised
-I cannot see humans in here so often.
He suddently stood up, noticing that the car was heading to the crystal's castle.
-So THIS is why they came here.
He jumped off the builiding and rushed to the castle.
When he arrived, Izumi, the sky pirate was already there.
-Izumi? What the heck are you doing here?
-Huh? I could ask you the same.
-I saw them riding over here.
-Here to save the day huh?
-The reason that i'm protecting the crystal, doesn't mean im a hero.
-Mkay then. Let's go.
They both entered in the same time. Some guy in black with a huge sword was standing just infront of the crystal
-Hey you the dude with the big sword! Yelled Daisuke
The man smirked.
-You could tell me your name before i beat the hell out of you? Izumi laughed
-My name is Nox, and i dont have any intention to fight you.
Daisuke put his gloves on and Izumi took her katana
-But we do.
They both go in a battle position and...

Tired =_= May i continue later?
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 3 Empty RP Evaluation

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 3 Empty Evaluation

Post  rainy-day Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:06 am

i tear down the road, the cold winter air licking at my face "im late im late im late!" it was my third day at the school and i was already turning up late! my mind replays a strange moment of the first day. the head teacher, a fat little man with no hair and a nose that you could ram doors down with, stood in front of the school "break the rules and you will be severely punished" i gulped, severly punished... "i dont wanna get suspended!" i pick up the pace. even though i was running at full pelt, it seemed to take longer to get there than usual. my short harsh breaths caused a warm mist in front of me, i almost looked like a train. "come on come on why is this taking so long!" the road to the school was completely bland, no bushes, no trees, just a road.

half an hour later, my face red, close to a heart attack, i spot the school "finally!" as i run up to it i realise something has gone horribly wrong. as i reach the steps leading up to the front door, i did two things. one, i pinched myself and two i vomited.

i dont think anyone would have noticed, a man the size of a mouse doesnt vomit much.
rainy-day
rainy-day

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 am

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyChimera Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am

Hiyori woke about 12:00 her usual time she was late again as always. She slowly dragged herself to the bathroom and got ready for school. As she was getting ready her mother passed and look at Hiyori with a stern disappointed look and started with her everyday almost ritualistic lecture on the importance of school. Hiyori just ignored it and continued to get ready. Hiyori finished up and tiredly left for school. As she she walked she thought to herself here begin another day of shitty school. She walk slowly watching the cars pass her on the road. When she reach school she thought about just skipping altogether but she knew that earn her another one of her mothers infamous lecture so she just decided enter the school.
HolyChimera
HolyChimera

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:48 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Diddydude1225 Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am

As I walked towards the entrance I was a bit nervous. It was probably because I had low self confidence and new it. (that's no way to start a school year) I thought to myself. I brightened up my appearance as much as I could, continuing to walk as not to attract attention. I was wearing my semi-casual clothes, jeans and a horizontally striped red and blue polo. I adjusted the straps on my shoulders carrying my guitar and laptop. I discretely looked around while I was walking at the other students who were focusing on getting in the building. I was a bachelor and was looking for girl that was into the arts, and well, what better place to look for one. That wasn't the only reason I was here of course. I needed to improve my computer graphic skills and explore the boundaries of my guitar, dance, and sketching skills. As I reached the doors I decided to up my status right away by holding the door for four or five people. They individually said thank you and to each one I said no problem. One of the girls I held the door held the door open for smiled at me. I could tell it was going to be a great school year.
Diddydude1225
Diddydude1225

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:19 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristinaD Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:09 pm

River walks up on school grounds.Her legs hurting more worse then they ever did.She took a deep sigh and looked around.Today was her first day.First days for misfits weren't so good,nor any other day. She took a deep breath as she kept her mouth closed so her braces wouldn't flash at anyone.

River was wearing a small black studs in her ears.Also some worn-out converse,a red tank top,and some black ripped shorts.They were naturally ripped.

She was glad she finally got went to a school her sisters didn't go too.It was too much of a pain.She started to walk up to the school door passing people threw the crowd.Seeing faces she didn't know.It was a tad bit weird.Plus so many thoughts going around in her head.

She finally got to the school's doors.She opened up the door and looked in side.First peeking her head in and then stepping all the way in.She smiled "This is...beautiful." She said to herself quietly.She grinned wilder and looked around again.

The walls were white checked with some gray strokes.The floor was shiny...and great.It was silver.There were flowers everywhere.They were dark red and silver grown roses.She went over to look at the flowers in the colorful bouquet.She tried to touch it but then some old lady smacked her hand."Don't touch! It's not meant to be touched,only envied."

River looked at the old lady confused.She stood up straight and had a gray and black suit on.The kind with the skirt.She kept her hands locked behind her back tight together.She had her short hair in a "bun".Her hair was all gray though.It looked like her eyebrows were drawn on.

River shuttered "S-sorry..." She apologized.The lady rolled her eyes and started to glance at the other students strolling pass.With a straight face.River knew this year would be hell if she had her for a teacher.
ChristinaD
ChristinaD

http://Nishastories.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 3 Empty ;P

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 pm

The darker side of love

A tear echoed in the night air as it escaped her blue eyes. She looked at the sceen laid out before her . Everything in her body screamed stop the fight get Alexander away from Trevor, but she knew if she did everthing everyone’s work for; fought for would be lost. She ran to the screen when something grabbed her around her waist she could feel the muscle through her corset of her dress.
“Let go of me Hugh”, she growled her eyes surly glowing red then a clash of sword brought her attention away from him to Trevor. “STOP IT!!!!! Alexander stop get away from him”, the air grew dense around them but Hugh held tighter to her. She fought with all her strength to free herself from his grasp. Her heart couldn’t bare to lose him not the one who brought her from her internal darkness. Tears began to fall harder icy cold acid to her skin as the pain showed in her eyes. Her hair was fling everywhere it was as if it were a chestnut colored fire. Anger and sadness mixed inside her soul creating a dangerous concoction. She closed her eye’s snapping away from the danger that lurked inside trying to easy is and calm it. It proved almost impossible she kept it as contained as she could.
Then a hand gently touched her cheek a calm voice broke through her madness “Violet…..Please calm down……..you know this has to happen”, her posture was calm but her face was masked with pain and distraught tears streaked her tan skin her ember eyes crystaled understanding her own pain mixing within her. She then noticed both of her soft hands cupped under her chin. Violet shook from her own heart break but also the pain her dear friend was feeling she hung her head low calming down. Deep sobbing breaths felt like daggers piercing her heart. With that Claries walked away taking her place beside Hugh staying strong as her eyes showed her pain as she knew full well what was going to happen. The clash of metal reawakened the monster stirring inside Violet. So she began to fight Hugh’s strong grasp, he grunted and flexed his muscled trying to keep her enfolded in his arms. She loved Trevor with more than her heart and soul could dish out, he was her world if Alexander ripped him from her she might have died where she stood. Swords clashed and sparked in the darkness and trees Alexander and Trevor fought evenly matched but each threw everything they had to one another. Alexander’s green cat like eyes were determined to kill his posture firm and agile. He then took a strike making Trevor bend down to one knee his jeans hugging his well defined thighs, his blond hair turning into a sand color from his sweat, his face frowned with strain his sword coming closer to his throat from the pressure Alexander was applying, and his beautiful blue eyes flashed red from his wolf fighting to got out. Violets heart was shattering, tears pouring from her eyes. She watched as Trevor stood back up trying to land another plow then she saw it Alexander’s stealth move the termination of the braw…she sucking in air building up a scream then when she thrashed and fought she pushed from Hugh’s arm belting out his name “TREVOR!!!!!!!!”, ringed through the forest instantly stopping the fight freezing them making them turn and look through their rage and cruelty into her pleading eyes of pain she then whispered within the wind that now whirled around them “stop….stop this madness” Trevor looked down dropping his sword to the ground Violet twinged a smile in her eyes the sound echoed within her ears Hugh loosened his grip with shock. Violet’s lips curled up into a smile she walked out of Hugh’s grip ready to run to Trevor, but Alexander still had his sword and was turning to his rage as he watched her his eyes flashed red taking his stance he lunged his sword right into Trevor’s heart. Violet shrieked horror pounded in her heart “NOOOOO!!!!!” she ran to Trevor as he sank to his knee she grabbed him blood pouring out onto her emerald dress she rested against a strong oak tree listening to his every gasp of air. Tears poured from her eyes she shook her head her face screw up as it quivered with sadness “no….don’t leave me…..I…I can’t do it…..with out you” she stroked his blonde hair their eyes locked pain cloaking them both. Then Trevor reached up cradling her face.
“no….” he coughed his voice hoarse and just barely a whisper “your….a….strong…woman you can….do this with…them” he motioned to Hugh and Claries. She smiled as his spoke but pain over took her.
“I’m….all I can be with you I can’t show weakness or pain with you around, but….” she broke off looking away tears flooding her sight he just laughed blood spilling from the corners of his lips now. She instantly looked back “I love you Trevor I will die on the inside and lose myself to the darkness”
He looked at her his eyes losing their luster his breaths were being drawn out more and more like he couldn’t keep the air within him then he reached up from her lap kissing her lips softly his arms trying to reassure her but wrapping around but only one could. Then he pulled away tears leaking from his blue eyes and with one last breath he whispered into her ear as he laid back down onto her thighs “I will….always be with you because……I love…you” then his eyes dulled his breath left his lungs with a big sigh. She gasped trying to take in air she felt like she couldn’t, her body shook with horror and grief. She bent over her nose touching his blood was everywhere around them. She then lifted her head up to see Hugh and Claries holding each other both watching and sobbing all her anger covered her pain “Why?..”she screamed acidic hatred stained her gentle voice “you could have stop this” she began to cry again dropping her face back to Trevor trying to stop the danger lurking deep within her to break loose. A voice broke through her cloud of pain, hatred and anger.
“ you will find that you will love me” Alexander’s velvet voice held past pain and present anger “and you rightful place is beside me and not with these filthy animals” Violet couldn’t hold her control any longer she lost herself to the demonic side within her the darkness wrapped itself around her a growl mustered up inside her chest as she looked back up revealing coal black eyes her tender features changed to evil and cruelty. Her voice was hollow and sadistic high pitched as if a demon was speaking from within her.
“you dare speak to me…the murderer of my love” she practically spat at him. She then looked down at Trevor’s silent face gently sliding him off her lap standing up “I will make you pay, with more then your darkest nightmare couldn’t create.” she then walked over to his sword picking it up the grass crying at the blade for her not to do what she was about to do. “so run” she spoke low and demented. Alexander’s face was scared and horrified he began to back up step by step. Hugh began to stand up through his own pain of losing his closet friend and his closest thing to a brother. His face stern and ready to stop the shadows from tainting Violet.
She began to laugh the shrill of it made spines tingle then in a blink of an eye she flashed to Alexander her sword slashing his pale arm blood seeping out. Hugh took a step forward “Violet” his strong voice shouted. She looked at him tilting her head a cruel smile twisting her face she took her sword and tightened her grip flashing next to Hugh the tip pointing to his heart “why defend him when you should defend yourself” she laughed as she pressed the sword into his skin “you let this happen” the smile faded and pure hatred blanketed her face her black eyes frightening Hugh to the core she pulled the sword to the side meat and muscle were exposed as the shirt ripped and torn “I should kill you” Alexander saw his opening to run but he cracked a leaf making her ears twitched she flashed to Alexander the sword drawn along his neck “I’m not finished with you yet” she took her free hand and getting her fingers into one form ready to lunge it into his chest she drew it back Alexander’s breathing picked up speed his green eyes widened with fear “now die” the voice was so evil it would shake the strongest cold hearted person from head to toe.
“Violet!!!!!!!” a panted sob cried out “STOP IT……” Claries shrieked “your better then this” she took a step forward Violet’s demonic demeanor was fading away the darkness that flared around her was reduced to embers around her. “your not a killer you’re a good person and I know your somewhere in there” tears flooded from Claires’s eyes the shadows faded away but the blackness of her eyes were still there “remember what you told me along time ago…that you’d never give up not even if every bone in your body was broken that you’d just keep fighting for me, for Trevor and for the elements” Violets heart tightened with the mention of the elements she dropped the sword from Alexander’s throat. As she closed her eyes she looked deep inside herself calling to the shattering piece of good that was left inside the dark tunnel Claires’s words echoed to her> she opened her eyes once more falling to her knees the darkness in her eyes faded away she cupped her face tears falling from in between her fingers Claries ran to her wrapping her arms around Violet. Violet sobbed shaking her head “I’m sorry I’m sorry” she said over and over again. “it’s ok it’s fine just cry it out sis just cry it’s ok” Claries looked up from her friend to Alexander’s frozen stance his horrified expressed stuck in place so she motioned for Hugh to take him away from the area. Hugh walked to Alexander placing a hand on his shoulder pulling him away from the two. Violet whimpered and laid in the arms of Claries her head resting in her lap her body turned to face away from Claries. She looked at the building as Wolves came out from the back looks of shock and horror plastered on their faces. Claries stroked Violets brown hair from her face shhhing her cooing her trying to calm her. Then Violet started to get up Claries helping her. They walked to Trevor’s body and Violet sank to her knees and rested her head on his chest trying to remember what it felt like to hear his strong heart thudded against her ear she curled into the Fidel position and closed her eyes and whispered to his spirit that lingered for her to see “I won’t stop fighting” then she whimpered as she felt his ghostly touch brushed against her face “I love you……Trevor” tears fell out of the corners of her closed eyes. “I won’t forget you” then her memory faded from that moment as her grief and pain took over her body.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:53 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  James_Kelsan7 Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:36 am

"All right; here we are. Time for you guys to get moving." The bus driver's order echoed throughout the entire vehicle as James walked towards the doors, grabbing his nondescript suitcase along the way. Stepping outside the vehicle, he brushed his long, slightly wavy, dark brown bangs out of his face in order to get a better view. He could see storm clouds far off in the distance, but something about them was strange; the clouds were so black that they seemed to eminate not darkness or evil, but rather fear or terror. As James ambled along the path, the "school" came slowly into view: a gigantic, gothic castle; exactly the kind that you would expect to find in either Britain or Scotland; NOT America. The hell!? Godamnit, just where did my parents send me?, the young 16 year old thought. As James approached the fortress, he came across a large arch that read: Zento School of the Arts-Nihil est verus. Memories of scholarly knowledge instantly came flooding back into James' mind. Nihil est verus...latin for nothing is real...creepiest motto I've ever seen..., he thought to himself. While James stood there, lost in his thoughts, he started to notice that rain had already begun to fall. Ah, forget it. I simply hope that this place doesn't have frickin' uniforms..., James thought as he pulled the hood of his black cotton hoodie over his head, even though it only offered meager protection from the rain.
At last, James had reached the porch, but, at the same time, his white t-shirt and tan cargo pants were already almost completly soaked. The humongous, twin double doors imposingly stood in front of his eyes as he slowly reached out his hand. All of a sudden, the doors swung open, and a young girl rushed out; completly bowling James over. The girl, catching a glimpse of what she did, quickly ran back over to James. "Oh my God!" she said. "Are you alright?" "Yeah, yeah, I-I'm fine," James replied. "Just try not to do that anymore. I'll bet most of the others are a lot more quick to anger than I am." "Y-Yeah, I'm just so, so sorry," she said. "Man, its just the first day and I've already completly embarrassed myself!" James looked at her: she wore a white skirt that fell to her mid-thighs, and a girlish, light blue t-shirt with pink sneakers. She also had long, straight, light brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, and did not wear too much make-up. "Don't worry, you're fine," responded James. "I'm James, by the way. Nice to make your aquaintence." "I'm Kate," the girl replied. "Its nice to meet you, too!" The pair entered the castle, disscussing everything about themselves. James didn't mind; he wasn't like other guys when talking to girls. In fact, he was quite comfortable with it; he never showed off, changed his personality, or got nervous; he simply acted like himself. Besides, with his kindness and sincerity, coupled with the fact that he cries a lot, made him believe that, mentally and emotionally, he was more like a girl. As they chatted, James felt a slight bond developing between him and Kate: She's very nice, he thought. And because of that, she reminds me of her from back home. Finally, the two of them found James' room. "Well, it was certainly a pleasure meeting you. I guess I'll see you around," said James. "OK! Why don't we hang out sometime?" James nodded as Kate cheerfully ran down the hallway. James then entered the barren room that laid in front of him. Laying his suitcase on the floor, he began to unpack, all the while thinking: "Well, I guess it's time to start my new life here. But, something still doesn't feel right...what's up with this place?"
James_Kelsan7
James_Kelsan7

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:02 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  MaliciousBee Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

AunaLee entered the infamous art school anxiously. Her footsteps rang out through the halls as she swiftly walked towards the main office. She took in the original Romanesque architecture. It's sculpted white limestone walls spoke of age old times. The large, archways commanding defiance and power, which undoubtedly scared the new students to an even bigger extreme. Her eyes kept getting caught looking towards the small clear story windows, their radiating colours and shapes memorizing her.

Once she found her way towards the office, she settled in a small, uncomfortable chair waiting to be called. The office was quite bland compared to the schools dominating hallways. Maybe this was an addition.. AunaLee thought as she took in the dull, cream coloured walls and fake plants. The dust in this room amazed her, she would normally have begun a sneezing fit.

The secretary came outside of the dean's room, her nose scrunched up as she took in AunaLee's ragged clothing and second hand knapsack. "Are you AunaLee Mascaria, dear?" Her voice did not mirror her look of disgust, it rang softly towards AunaLee's ears. It seemed odd for an odd woman of her small size to be able to contain her true thoughts.

AunaLee stood up quickly, "Yes, I am misses... Sorry, you're name plate seems to be covered?" She questioned the secretary, feeling foolish for not being able to address her properly. She made her way over to the dean's door, wishing the secretary would allow her to formerly address her. She gave her a smile and slowly opened the door.

"My name dear, is Ms.Gruntant." The secretary replied after some time, giving AunaLee a pure smile, her years of old age disappearing off her face and in turn a young, king hearted lady to form. AunaLee nodded in thanks and made her way into the room, awaiting word from the Dean
MaliciousBee
MaliciousBee

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:35 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3