Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+4
Luthi
TheLittleKitten
stubborn911
NinjaLadiesMan
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 2 Empty The Mansion

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Kuroku smiled, "You will die alone....everyone here."
"Feel the chaos I suffer. Know the Hell that awaits you in death." He recites a poem into their head.

I went into my classroom
Ready for another year at school.
I didn't want the work,
Just wanted to hang and be cool.

I had on new clothes,
New sneaks on my feet.
I was there for class on time,
Went to the back and took my seat.

Yeah, I'm moving up.
I'm already grown.
Soon I'll be graduating,
And out on my own.

I talked to some of my friends,
We were all having fun.
Said some things I shouldn't have said,
Did stuff I shouldn't have done.

I knew I was different.
I felt God touch my heart.
I knew I should set a standard,
But then I'd be set apart.

Walking to the bus,
I was not looking for gate,
I heard the car tires screeching,
But now it's too late.

I'm standing in this room,
And I can see the heavenly gate.
Oh no! I never prayed.
I thought I had time to get it straight.

An angel walked towards me,
He had a book in his hand.
I knew it was the Book of Life.
When would this dream end?

I told him my name
And he began to look.
Then he looked at me sadly and said,
Your name is not in this book.

Angel, this is a dream.
No, I can't be dead!
He closed the book and turned away,
He whispered -- You cannot proceed ahead.

No... no this can't be real.
Angel, you can't turn me away.
Let me talk to God,
Maybe He'll let me stay.

He led me to the gate.
Jesus came to see me,
He did not let me in but said,
Beloved what is your need?

Jesus, I cried, please,
Don't cast me away from you.
Tears ran down His face as He said,
You knew what you needed to do.

Lord, please, I'm young.
I never thought I would die.
I thought I'd have plenty of time.
Death caught me by surprise.

Lord, I went to church.
Please Jesus, I believe.
He said you would not accept me.
My salvation you would not receive.

Lord, there were too many hypocrites.
They weren't being true.
He took a step back and asked,
What does that have to do with you?

Lord, my family claimed to be saved,
They weren't real. 'Ya know?
He said, I died for you,
Now I have to go.

I fell to my knees crying to Him.
Lord, I planned to be real tomorrow.
I couldn't, make Him understand.
I had never felt such sorrow.

Then it hit me hard, I said
Lord, where will I go?
He looked into my eyes and said,
My child you already know.

Please Jesus, I begged,
The place is so hot.
It seemed to trouble and grieve Him,
As He said, DEPART FROM ME, I KNOW YOU NOT.

Lord, you're supposed to be love.
How can you send me to damnation?
He replied, with your mouth you said you loved me,
But you continued to rejected my salvation.

With that in an instant,
Day turned into night.
I never knew such torture could be.
Now too late, I know the Bible is right.

If I can tell you anything,
Hell has no age.
It is a place of torture,
Separated from God and full of rage.

You know I thought it was funny -- a joke,
But this one thing is true.
If you never accept Jesus Christ,
HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU!
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"I don't want to die alone!" I said agian, to no one in particular. "I want to die with you my love! Why won't you except our love!" I screamed and fell to the floor crying, dropping my windex bottle. "Why won't he love me! I mean, we have been through so much together in just the past five minutes!"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Kaylee found the end of the passage. There was a door. She opened it and saw the mansion "YES! i got in!" she said quietly. Now to look for that bloody vampire..Then she stopped suddenly, "I hear something. i bet its that vampire. Ohh he better enjoy the last few seconds hes alive!"
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Kevin hearing something comming from the stair well quickly grabed his blade and gunand go next to the door. Starts taking deepbreath and realise that hes no longuer a kid grab the blade and get ready for what ever it could be then knock down the door and looks at the stair well seing a young girl that was climbing runs to her to help her up and see down a bottle of windex. Why in the world would youg girl comme here with a bottle of windex. If you dont have anything to protect ure self and climb the stairs were Vampires are comme with a bag of blood.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:33 pm

Kuroku smiles and puts images into their heads. images of things terrible to behold. Their friends, their family, everything they hold dear dead and ruined. Blood leaks from the people they care abouts bodies. He inserted the images of her friends death in to Kaylee's head in a endless loop.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm

Kaylee stopped, and set down. She started imagining her friend Bailey's Death, and started to cry. "WHY!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. "WHY ARE U ALLOWING ME TO SEE THIS!!! I DONT WANNA SEE IT!!! YOU BLOODY VAMPIRE!! I KNOW YOUR DOING THIS. PLEASE STOP!!. she continued to yell.
"soon ill be able to remember YOUR dead" she said quietly.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:37 pm

"Why husband why! Why are you doing this to me!" I shouted for all to hear. He was my one and only, and nothing was going to stop me from letting people now that.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Fang stopped and heard cries yelling why. "IS ANYBODY THERE!!?! IF SO TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND I CAN COME HELP YOU!" he yelled.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 pm

"seing the images that he put in his head and laughs at the vampire. And says "showing me the pictures that i already scene will never put me down all it will do is make me more angry that i will destroy you. Holds the young girl making sure she does not role down the stairs and get killed.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Tina stood quietly behind the girl. She diddn't want to touch her, for the fact hs might mistaker her for a vampire and try to make Tina bite her. 'I'm starting to get tired of these poems.' Tina thought as the girl cried. 'If there is a vampire here. Kill her first.' Seh thought as if she was praying quietly. 'I wonder if she'll get up or not' Tina thought to herself as she felt teh urge to poke the crying girl. teh images came rushing in and Tina took a knee. ' Nice.' She thought as she crawled to her feet. 'You should poke around in my head more, I've had day dreams scarier than that.' she thought with a grin.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Kuroku smiled and let them alone for a little while for he had new visitors, "Hello....hello.....hello....hello...." He whispered into their minds over and over again. "There....is....no.....escape...." "You will all be entrapped in this world."
Kuroku laughs and smiles, "Weather you act like one or not you are going to lose. Reality will twist around you and you will be trapped in a world of illusion." As he says this the world twists around him and he fades into the background. As the world solidifies again you appear to be in a endless corridor full of doors. Kuroku whispers in their mind, "I will give you a riddle if you can figure it out you will be free if you cannot well then you will most likely die."

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 am

Kevin thinks to him self I need to think of it all separated to be able to figure it out.

I turn polar bears white well first thing i would think is the chemicals who actually does it and thats from the sun. Then you have the romantic way of thinking of the reason polar Bears can turn white and that because of love.

And I will make you cry can be emotional pain or physical pain so basically that can be anything that could affect people in those kinda ways even love.

I make guys have to pee. guys have to pee for numbers of reason but most realistically on fear or to much hydration in there body.

Girls comb their hair: The thing that makes girl comb there hair the most is moisture.

"Thats it I give up this riddle so no I cant guess your pathetic riddle."

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 am

Sylvia listening the whole time begins to laugh sending the chimes of her lovely voice throughout the house. Kuroku and his poems and riddles can get old I know, but he is such a wondorous man she thought to herself. She started to hum as she saw the chaos and just enjoyed the pain and suffering of the pathetic humans around her. She saw the girl named Ritsuka whom wanted to become a vampire, HA if Kuroku has his way she will NEVER become a vampire she laughed to herself. She smelled the wonderous smell of blood and longed for it. She then saw Kuroku and frowned. Why hadnt he killed them yet? Why must he always play with his food first? Then all of a sudden she jumped down next to Kuroku and asked "What exactly do you wish me to do lovely?" She wasnt exactly sure what his plan was so she was just going to stand aside and let him have his fun, she was getting kind of sick of these games so she just sat back down and laughed some more hearing the humans turn their heads at the wonderous sound....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 am

Angel placed a hand on the doorknob and bit her lip. She looked back at the group of girls giggling behind her. All but one. The tall one look bored and nodded at her.

"Cmon Angel, if you want to date my ex you have to earn it or get ur ass kicked. One nigth iun the haunted Mansion"

Angel grimaced and turned around taking a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped inside shivering a bit. It had started last week whne the girls ex has asked Angel out, which led tto an almsot ass kciking with th proimise she could date him as long as she spent one night in this horribel place. Angel shivered and walked around, duking the cobwebs that were scattered everywhere, sighing.

"Well this place dont seems too bad"
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:11 am

Kuroku vanished into the wall. He disappeared slowlt but surely laughing a laugh that seemed to resound throughout the house in a evil mokery of all things happy and funny. It seemed to suck the life out of every creature in the house. He began to whisper into their minds once more, "Very good little one. You have found the answer. I will not tell you which part of what you said is correct. You may take only one person with you when you leave, however. So choose wisely." He fell silent and watched and waited.
He appeared on the ceiling about the door and waited excited and happy to have new prey. He used his power to slam the door shut and smiled and whispered into the newcomer's mind. He made it seem as through he was right behind her even through he was far away. "You don't know how I will come or where I am. I am your sibling you friend. They person you just met. I take many forms and I will get you."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 2 Empty Fear

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:16 am

Angel screamed as she felt someone behind her and turned around raising her bag, ready to strike. She stared for a long moment. No one was there.

"Heh okay Angel your going crazy. Well yea now im even talking to myself"

She stopeed as she heard someone or something speaking to her. She looked around but no one was there. She hugged her bag close to her. She was arfraid. She wondered what the person meant by "i will get you"

"Um um i dont know what you mean but um i just came to stay one night i promise i wont uh do anything to anger you its just i have to do this so i can date the man of my dreams without getting my ass kicked"

She frowned. Angel felt stupid for explaing herself. Especially something that is probably just my imagination She thought to herself
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:26 am

Looks around in confusion and fear and does not know who topick stats to panic why dont you just pick someone in random it does not matter who I would pick you will probably just kill us both knowing that I am a danger to your life so why dont you just chose someone since i do not know anyone of them.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 am

Kuroku laughs into Gold's head, "You have sealed their fate my friend...none of them go free you are on your own untill they can figure it out themselves." Suddenly the thunder crashes and the lightning flashes in a earth shattering boom. The lights flicker and go out and when they come back on the house has changed. The walls and doors change position and everyone is freed of the illusion and scattered throughout the house. Kuroku growled and frowned, "Damn you Harmony...damn you."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Sylivia just sits there out of boredum and starts to get a little hungry. Wish this chaos would end so I can eat, he is so confusing its killing me she thought sighing. She was sick of these games and just wanted to feed. Guess she has to wait until Kuroku is done. "Kuroku be a dear and let me know when you have finished so I can feed so I am less bored." She then giggled at the site of the people freaking out and the thuder ecoed.....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 am

Kaylee set there crying. And then, She heard thunder and the lights went off, And back on. She noticed everything looked abit different, As if the doors and hallways had been changed. She stopped crying. "well at least.. me seeing my friends death is over." She said quietly. Now time to find that vampire.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 am

Sylvia enjoys seeing the pain and all of a sudden she gets an aweful idea. She decides to toy with the pathetic humans so she makes her fire surrond them. She toys with them making them think they are on fire when in reality they are not. She laughs as she sees their reactions. "I think Kuroku will love the twist I have added to his little game, these pathetic humans are going to pay for coming into this place." Shes hears screams and just laughs while the thunder rawrs....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Thinking that hes on fire Kevin started to role and then realised that it must be on of the trick of the big vampire thats the only thing that could explain this mess. Looks around and dosnt see the big vampire but does not feel pain from the flames. Looking at the others and see them running around he yelled you are not realy on fire they are playing with your mind seeing that noone was listening they all kept running around in circle he tries to find out were this illusion comming from but has no luck to find the person then he decided to make them stop paniquing and tries to grab someone to make them realised there not on fire grabs a young one that he tot then he saw her fangs and new she was a vampire but seeing that she was under the illusion her self he just took her away from the others before they see shes a vampire and puts her down on a corner trying to make her undersstand that she is not on fire. (Toxics character)

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Laughs evily at the fool trying to ruin her plan. She apeared infront of him grinning and looked into his eyes. "What is it that you are trying to do human? You are ruining my fun and games." she sang lightly. She then pushed him against the wall and grabed the girl on the ground and disapeard....she isnt a fithy human so i shall take mercy on her....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:26 pm

"gets up" I hate wen people call me a human wen im not a pure human. She will pay for throwing against the wall. "Darkness covers his eyes seeing everyone still running from the invisible flames he lets his vampire side take over his mind. the anger started to boile his blood he looks at were the vampire disapears and tries to find her but no luck he then tries to go as far as up he can but stay on the first level knowing thats were she needs to be if she wants to continue her black magic of her. Still not finding her he started to let his anger control him slowly.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Kuroku appeared before Sylvia and throws her through a nearby wall after grabbing the vampire she was holding, "What do you think you are doing Sylvia." He growled angrily. "You are not to eat my prey yet." Then he realized that he was holding a vampire he walks calmly over to Sylvia and helps her up, "I am sorry I misunderstood. Let us take her now so she can be spared of all of this." He disappears in a swirl of black smoke after pick the girl up and gently cradling her in his arms. "Poor girl trapped with those humans."

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum