Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+4
Luthi
TheLittleKitten
stubborn911
NinjaLadiesMan
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

"Cursed by an old girlfriend?, i wonder what caused her to do such a thing, We should probley look more into it, oh and nice to meet you Kevin, its nice to have another vampire in this mansion with me" She said as she kind of blushed. "but anyways he said that we need to find a way to break the curse before he kills everyone."
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 4 Empty The Mansion

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

The Diary made of black leather and trimmed with gold. When you open it up the pages are almost all destroyed by time and what appear to be bloodstains. There are only two entries out of the surviving ones that matter and are relevant to the current situation

My life has changed today... If you wish to no why it is because I met her. She is called Harmony and she is a vampire hunter. Odd I know for the most powerful vampire ever to exist to fall in love with his worst enemy the vampire hunter. Weird how the world works. She tells me that she loves me. I am so happy....maybe this is the chance I have been asking for...maybe. I am going to tell her that I love her. This will probably be the last time I write in this because I have no need of it anymore.

The other entry is much different and the handwriting is odd like the writer rushed and it is smeared it seems as through from tear drops.

Oh cruel world why have you abandoned me to this cruel life. She tricked me. Took the heart I offered her...my heart and ripped it to shreds with her betrayal. She has cursed me and bound me to this house and I would have not been sad about that knowing that she might be safe and happy. But no...she killed her self in front of me and laughed at my tears of grief. I cast you away now for I wish to confide with you know longer.

Kuroku appeared behind Ritsuka and grabbed her hand, "I told you...I was coming...."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 pm

"looks at Kaylle and all he can think of is kissing her and pick her up in his arm' tries to concetrate on the diary but cant his mind shows her picture as if she was a regular human in the beach and its starts to panic thinking he is gonna lose his mind just because of a girl he started to panic and falls on his knees holding his head feeling like it was gonna explode.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Kaylee instantly became worried. "Kevin! are you okay? is something wrong with you?" she said nervously.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

I turned around once I felt something grab my hand. As I wipped around, my hair nearly brushed his face, the strawberry scent of it filling the space between us. "W-what?" I stuttered, unsure of what to do. I couldn't run, he was holding me and I was on the stairs. All I could do was to subject to his will. I felt flushed and a bit faint because of how hard my blood was traveling through my body, and I could feel his eyes bare into mine, basically serching through me like I was a computer.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Kuroku smile and picked the girl up and carried her to his room, "I am going to end you and there is nothing you can do to stop me." He laughs. Kuroku grabs her by the wrist and speaks in here ear, "It is time it is time to drain you dry so scream my dear for you last moments as a human draw near." Kuroku doesn't let go, "Now it is time, say good bye love."
He draws her near and bites her neck and begins to drain her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:28 pm

"starts to breath heavely looks the girl amd gives his blood even more. He knoes for sure that he fallen in love with her and he doubts that she thinks the same way him and starts to cry in pain that he feels in his broken hearth that continue getting damage each time he thinks of his brother and now a girl he is realy interested to be with that he sure that she wont want him starts to make him hearth bleed in sorrow.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Before I knew it i felt a sharp pain in my neck, and I flushed as all the blood in my body went to my head and the spot on my neck that was exicuting the pain. My knees wobbled, and my vision blurred, slowly but surely going black. Having my blood drained felt like the ultimate high, and I could feel my eyelids close as the last of my vision went. I tried to utter somehting, but instead somethign else came out of my mouth, something I would have never said to someone draining my blood.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this, my love."

My knees finally dropped, and my semi-dead body would have simply fallen to the floor if he hadn't been holding me up. I looked as if I was calm, like I died peacefully. Maybe to me I did, to others, not so much. But we all know one thing. The one who wanted to be bitten, has in fact, been bitten.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Kaylee helps kevin up and gives him a hug. "Its okay..dont cry..i feel the exact same way about you.." oh crap why did i say that? he doesn't know i can read minds.. Oh gosh.. im so stupid..i could see myself being with him..i've never been able to talk to strangers, yet i can talk to him.. she thought to herself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Kuroku felt tears running hot down his face and spoke in a clear audible voice for all of the house to hear a poem of painful sad parting.

Why stay with you and be your love?
After all that you've forgotten of?
This lie we've lived until the end
Shall be the last of this to mend.

Why live with lies and quarrels lost?
I've dreamt of this but looked past the cost...
Standing fast to fight through the cold,
And the story of love, untold.

For my world has stopped revolving,
And the cold has settled 'round me,
'Til you return, time's standing still,
With its stinging, breathless chill.

And as this sunset spreads its colors,
The reds and gold's of skies do smother
The clouds tell stories left unheard
They've seen it all, now softly blurred.

Can you hear this, its quiet sigh?
as it is toning down the sky
Though twinkling stars will smile through
I dream of skies the deepest blue.

The raindrops tell a sickening tale
They'll laugh and say "Your love has failed."
The rainbow smiles all too true
but then will frown a humble hue.

I'll lie here all too much alone
try to forget the hate love's shown
My love whispers across the sky
It says to you my last goodbye
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Starts to panic you read my mind how how how youdages oh my god starts to panic and loses his mind even more you should of said something. tries to walk away and slips fall on the pills of window ashes getting stabbed by a long one in his rib cage" lossing a massive amount of blood try to get up but the pain was unberablr and rips the piece of glass and then try to get up again holding his ribs trying to keep him self alive. Damn I will need to have bandages but cannot find any in the library and lossing even more power of his body and just layed him self on a old couch trying to wear his body les possibles but still dont know were to find bandages and then taught and checked in his bag and find somme. Pulls up his shirt and starts putting the bandages slowly and look and remembers the vampire girl was there and starts to panic cause there was blood every were and knows she can figure out that he is also half human and start to get affraid of the vampire.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Sylvia appears out of nowhere all of a sudden in the corner of the room that Kuroku was in. He had a woman in his arm and all she could do was stare. He had no knowledge that she was there, all she could do was think to herself unable to speak. Even tho he treats me like shit I cant help but fall for him, he is a terrible and frightening man but its hard not to love him. All I want to do is take his pain away and destroy those who hurt him, I am not that horrible. I have a kind heart, I just do things without thinking.... Wiping her tears she watches and listens to Kuroku and smiles her loving smile at him watching him drain the girl....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

"oh my gosh kevin! Are you ok? im so sorry i didnt tell you, i thought you'd think i was wierd if i told you. But i do feel the same way about you.. Theres nothing to be nervous about." Kaylee ran over to help him. She noticed the blood everywhere, she tried to ignore it but it was hard for her. "Its okay to be half human.. i have nothing against humans, in fact, my had a best friend who was a human, she died though, but anyways, i dont drink human blood, i've trained myself to only drink animal blood." Her hand acidently slips into the blood, kaylee starts to shake nervously." "kaylee.. Dont do it.. Dont do it control yourself.." she said quietly to herself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Kuroku suddenly vanished without warning is gone and appears behind Kaylee with the girls body in his arms. He stands there with tears running down his face and blood running down his chin. He gently sets her body down on the other sofa and vanishes as suddenly as he had appeared.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Sylvias heart finally broke as he vanished. Her love for him will never be known I suppose. Its probably for the best....she didnt deserve someone as great as him. Love hurts so bad, expecially when it involves Kuroku. He doesnt love me and he never will.... she thinks sadly. Tears run down her face as she just sits there silently listening around her....

Last edited by sexyemogirl2008 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 pm

"looks at her and grabs her hand pulling her closser to him if you realy fell the same way about me the way i fell for you then you will love this "kisses her on the lips and keeped his mouth on her long enough to clean the blood of her hand and his body just all droped and started to fell good and he fells something he never feeled before. And he love that good feeling

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Kaylee kissed him back. She'd never kissed a half human half vampire before.She felt a spark when she kissed him.As she was kissing him the blood that was all around her suddenly disapeared, As if it ment nothing to her,all that was important at this moment was her and him.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 4 Empty Love?

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Angel was sleeping. But sleep did niot mean she didnt have dreams.

Angel moaned and sat up. Slowly she looked around. She was in the mansion, but not the mansion she had been. It was the same one, but also very diffrent. She could see light shining in through the windows, not the rain and balck sky. Instead of the loud thunder there was the sweet music of the birds melodys, drifitng through the house. She got up and burshed her self off, stopping to look at her clothes. They were diffrent. Not the ones Angel had been wearing.

"What kind of illusion holds me this time? Angel thought to herself. She walked around the mansion, looking for everyone but there were no where to be found.

"Strange, where did they all go? Hello? Anyone here anymore?" She yelled out into the house, but no one answered. Suddenly Angel tripped over soemmething.....

Angel sat up quickly, breathing heavily. She rtan a hand thru her hair looking around. She was back in the creepy old mansion, with the creepy voice that kept speaking of killings and sadness and blood. And her impending doom.

"What the hell was that?" Angel said, thiking back on her strange dream
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Gold gets up and picks Kaylee up in his arms and lays her down on the couch. Not being able to control himself he kisses her neck repeatedly. He sits up and quickly unbuttons her shirt. He bends down and touches his chest on hers. He kisses her two more time and then lifts his head. He sees the a girl on the other couch gets up. Without saying a word he walks over to her and then check if she was okay. He bends down and puts his finger to her neck to check her pulse but there is none.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:19 pm

Kaylee notices the girl too. "Kevin shes dead.. i know she is, if she wasn't i'd be able to hear her thoughts. And theres a bite mark on her neck, i think..the vampire killed her.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

"Touches the dead body smelling the wholes that a vampire would of drank from and realised that the one who drained her blood was the leader of vampire knowing that Kayla can read his mind so he does not tell her a word. Then he touches the region of her hearth and started to scream in pain losing control of him self and the vampire side commes in place and starts throwing the stuff through the walls.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm

"Kevinn! Calm down. Learn to control your vampire side !If you can't learn to control your vampire side then you'll just go mad like the vampire who lives here." she said as she walked up to him.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Kuroku appears next to Gold, "I will not have such raucous behavior in this house especially not from the likes of you." He knocks Gold out cold. He walks up to Kaylee, "I am not mad...in fact if you think I like doing what I do here then you are the crazy one little one." He stalked out of the room through the door and vanishes into the deepening shadows that herald the approach of night.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Kaylee ran up to kevin to make sure he was alright. "i know you dont like what your doing! its all a curse!" she yelled so that Kuroku would hear. Kaylee sits there and waits for kevin to wake up. While shes waiting she hums a song to herself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Sylvia appears infront of Kaylee all of a sudden. "He is just broken, do not hate him for that....shall I help you with waking the man laying of the floor or shall I be cruel and just leave you to fend for yourself?" She looked at Gold and just sighed. She the dissapears laughing at the girl because all she did was stare at Sylvias pure randomness....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum