Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Meet Mortal

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Seth sighed, "My young young friend you don't know very much do you... Her family and I have had a few encounters in the past and trust me with I can deal with them I can deal with her and on that note I can most certainly deal with you. Also you are more than welcome to wait here until she is done. Other than that leave as soon as you are satisfied that she is safe."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Delilah laughed as Josie joined her in skipping towards their destination, acting as if they were long lost friends rather than complete strangers. Her chortles quieted some at hearing her question and her half lidded eyes stared up at the grey sk, though a slight smile remained on her lips. "Indeed. I sense the rules of society crumbling as each day passes and people become more desperate." She wiggled the lollipop stick between her pursed lips from one corner of her mouth to the other and back and forth again. "Where did you say you were from?" she asked suddenly. It probably seemed strange now how she never bothered glancing at street signs and yet she already knew the way to a house she'd never set foot in. The call of the water told her where to go oddly enough.

Ally lingered in the tub for a long while, roughly washing her hair and scrubbing her body of the filth that had collected in her time of traveling. When she deemed herself squeaky clean, she got out and wrapped her self in a towel. Hesitantly she approached the mirror and gazed cautiously into her reflection. Some color had returned to her otherwise pale skin and the dirt smudges and traces of sweat had been washed away. Her red hair looked absolutely dazling, much to her pleasure, as she ran her fingers through the tendrils. She felt a little bit better she decided as she dried off and got dressed. Hanging up her towel, she made her way out into Seth's bedroom and to the door. Was it just her imagination, or did she hear voices? She quietly slipped out into the hall and smiled when she spotted Koby.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Seth smiled to himself at her new found happiness, "Well there she is safe and sound." He got up and walked into the main room and flung himself onto the other couch in the room feeling rather strange. He examined himself and found himself for some reason feeling frustrated and dejected. He thought about what could have brought this about. He could think of a few reasons but none of them made him feel any better so he just sighed and lay his head in the couch. He relaxed a little into the couch and closed his eyes for a moment. He knew he wouldn't fall asleep but the darkness soothed him a little.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

((new pic for ally Very Happy now im gonna wait for elena to post x.x))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Closing her eyes Josie sighed at the answer Delilah had given her "It's sad" she replied remembering the honor of old society. Not even phased by the question Josie answered "I was born in Italy in the summer of 1489 but i came to this new land in 1656 on a private ship where i lived amongst intresting people" she smiled to herself "Like yourself"

Koby just held his anger back his ember eyes watching Seth with intense hatred. when Ally came into veiw his face lightened up a smile spread and seth was only a figment in his mind for later analyisis. "Hello Ally" he nodded at her "I'm glad your feeling better, but i must go" even if he felt unsettled by letting Ally stay here with a man who just used hi ma pawn against his friend.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Delilah smiled brightly. “Why thank you for the wonderful compliment. I am indeed interesting.” She grinned mischievously. “Oh look! We’re almost there! That’s the driveway, I know it.” A winding gravel path came into view just off what appeared to be the main road out of town. The remaining distance was spent in silence, which she began humming again to fill the gap in their conversation. Not too long after a good sized house came into a view. “Oh lovely!” Flowers bloomed from everywhere the eye could see and ivy crawled up the walls of the large three story house.

Ally blushed when Koby smiled at her, and she slowly made her way into the front room. She felt slightly breathless just with that little exercise and sat down on the sofa she’d been sleeping on. “Well, feeling better is one way to put it.” She smiled wearily until he said he had to go. For a fleeting second, she had the urge to pout, but restrained herself and tried to act indifferently. “Oh okay.” She looked down, her folded hands in her lap looking very interesting right about now. “But you’ll come back to visit? Or whatever, right?” A hopeful glint appeared in her eyes which she tried to hide.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Josie smiled at Delilah's house ''it's lovely" she walked up to a yellow flower the scent waffted to her "and smells delicious" she smiled "You have a connection to water don't you" she looked at Delilah a wink in her eye.

Koby smiled "I'll be sure to see you later on" his hand touched the knobb he grabbed one last glance at Ally a wink in his eye his eye sight drifted to Seth and a small fraction of hostility emerged before he left. he walked to a small store and grabbed a peice of paper and jotted a small note down. 'Ally meet me at the playground down west street at ten o clock tomorrow night Koby' and walked to the side of Seths house and walked to a room window where Seth had pointed earlier as to where Ally could sleep and opened it slightly and eased the note inside the house and carefully closed the window hopeing Ally would pick it up.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Seth watched this all with a strange feeling coursing through him, "You like him don't you." He didn't say it as a accusation but as he said it his voice even to him sounded full of defeat and the pain of rejection. He sighed and got up and walked into his room. He threw himself on his bed and lay there staring up at the ceiling. He hadn't experienced a feeling like this in many a hundred years. "I don't know what to do..." he murmured to himself.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:52 pm

“First time I’ve been here. I actually won the place in a card game.” Delilah giggled. She began making her way over to the gate to the high fence traveling around the property. Rummaging through her jacket pocket, she pulled out a key chain full of keys, some belonging to cars and to quite possibly other houses. “I’ve been around a long time and I can be very persuasive,” she winked merrily at Josie as she unlocked the gate and headed around the house towards the backyard. “I should. I’m a Siren. The humans use to call us mermaids.” She laughed at that. Soon the lake was in view just over short strip of rocky beach.

Ally returned his smile and blushed when he winked at her. She felt silly because she couldn’t seem to take her eyes off of him as he held his hand on the doorknob, by doing so, she didn’t miss the strange flash of color strike across his eyes when he looked in Seth’s direction. Still, she waved feebly at him as he left and turned to Seth, her eyes widening. “Wha- Uh…” she blinked a few times, trying to calm herself. What he said sure felt like an accusation even if it didn’t sound like it. She didn’t bother answering as he soon left the room anyway. Truly, she didn’t know what she felt. Confused, and feeling sick, she sat there on the sofa mulling over thoughts in her head. After a while, she wobbly stood up and made her way to the window, pressing her forehead against the cold glass. Finally, she spotted the piece of paper and smiled gleefully as she read it.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Josie tilted her head as Delilah walked in the house her eyebrow raised "That explains alot" she murmered to herself. she walked to the house the sound of soft waves lapping at the shore gave her a sense of security. "well i might be lieing but i think you may be my first Siren to meet i've heard stories of your people and my father had dealings with your People" she paused soaking in the sceen of the inside of the house the sea decorations glittered the wall with a grace. "but i thinkj your my first to ever remmeber meeting" she smiled at Delilah.

Koby walked the streets trying to find the house Josie had charmingly got invited to. Even as he walked Ally's smile made his day lighten up. When he walked the winding road he finally spotted the giant house and was excited to see Josie for the first time in a century so his steps grew faster. The next thing he knew he was knocking upon the door.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Kuroku felt a tear fall down his face. He frowned at this and left the house. He was going to hunt. Then he turned and changed his mind. He walked up behind Ally and tapped her on the shoulder. ((sorry short post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Delilah twirled around inside the house, not even taking the time to examine the expensive looking furniture. “Don’t worry. Siren’s are known for seducing men and leading them to a watery grave. I won’t bother you with my otherworldliness.” She giggled before hearing the knock at the door. “Coming!” she called as she hurried to answer the door. Swinging the door open, she smiled widely, giving the Cheshire cat a run for his money. “Oh! How delightful! Come in, come in.” She ushered Koby inside and slammed the door behind him. “Josie! You friend is here! She’s right through there, kay?” she pointed to the room at the back of the house.

Ally jumped and yelped when she felt Seth tap her shoulder. She scrambled to hide the note in her pocket and turned to him, a hand over her thunderously beating heart. “Goodness! You gave me a fright, Seth.” She let out a long breath before looking at him strangely. “Are you alright?” she asked hesitantly, shifting from foot to foot.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Koby nodded and walked through the rooms to Josie whe nhe saw her bright smile He dropped his bags and opened his arms as she ran to hug him "You've grown" she said mufflely under his chest. He rumbled a laugh as he pulled out of the hug "Well you grew more well oldish" he joked his boyish smile in full veiw. Josie slapped his arm "Rude" she smiled and grabbed his arm. "Delilah!" she callled
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:18 pm

He sighed then sat down on the bed, "I think that if you are going to get involved with Koby it only be fair to tell you two things. One he is a werewolf and two he might be involved with someone else. Also on that note it is only fair to tell you two things about myself. I am a vampire and I have been in love with you since minute one. However, that does not mean I will try to stop you from doing anything you wish to do. You are not my prey nor are you mine to command and that whatever you decide to do. You are more than welcome to stay here anytime," He handed her the keys. "You can have this place I am going to move out since I am going to assume you don't want to be near me anymore and that I can find a new place much easier than you can."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Delilah smiled to herself as Koby and Josie hugged. She suddenly dashed upstairs in search of a towel closet. By the time Josie called for her, she came running to them, her arms full of beach blanket, a few towels, and a huge umbrella. “Yeeeeeeeees?” she asked in a sing song voice. She noticed them looking curiously at the armfuls she was holding and laughed. “I was just about to go swimming sillies. I’ve been out of the water far too long.” Smiling she began leading them out towards the back deck where stairs led down to the beach. “Come with me if you like,” she generously invited.

Ally blinked several times, trying to process all he had just said in one go. She glanced down at the keys he’d handed her with a bemused expression. She closed her eyes and shook her head before opening them and looking at Seth. “Look, I…I’m not going to drive you out of your own home just because of what you are or how you feel.” She sighed heavily, handing him the keys back. “Why would you tell me about you or Koby?” she asked quietly. “You could have easily kept it a secret.” Feeling sick, she sat down on the bed beside him. “If you really loved me, you’d stay here and take care of me until I at least get better.” The hope that she summoned into her eyes seemed disingenuous, a sort of lie, though she continued to trick herself into believing that she would get over the sickness as though she would recover from a cold.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Before noticing the towels and aray of sortments "This is Koby he's like my big brother" She introduced "And Koby this is Delilah we met when a group of inconsiderate wolves and helped me out" She smiled at Delilah with kindness "Oh fun is the water warm" Josie asked her voice very chiper when Koby wasn;'t following she looked through the big back door "Are you coming" Koby just shook his head "Well you know house hold respect" and she took off down the stairs with Deliah. After placing his meat in the fridge Koby walked to the couch and collapsed upon the cusion it offered and fell under the pressure of sleep.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Seth smiled, "If you want me to stay here I will." He turned to her still smiling. "Of course I will stay. I will help to make you better anyway I can. You can stay in any room in this house since I don't actually need sleep."

((short post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm

((is a time skip in order???? or should i post one more time?))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

((it's up to you))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:24 pm

((do whatever))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

((I say we time skip to night time :3))

Later that night after Ally had settled into a bedroom and rested, she was up and ready to go at ten ‘o clock. She clutched the piece of paper Koby had left for her to find as she had said goodnight to Seth. Knowing that he was a vampire, she assumed he had a heightened sense of hearing. Sitting on her bed, she waited for her heart to calm and to gather her nerves before she snuck out. Finally, she stood up and tiptoed to the door and out into the hallway, making her way to the front door. Holding her breath and her shoes that she planned to slip on once she figured she was out of hearing distance, she cautiously closed the door behind her. Making her way down to the lobby in the elevator, for she feared she’d never make it down the stairs, she slipped on her shoes and waited. So many thoughts were running through her head as she approached the playground, most of them of vicious werewolves.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Seth was out hunting when he saw her. He dropped down in front of her and looked at her confused, "What are you doing..." Then he spotted the note and read it from her hand, "I see..." Was all he said. Then he disappeared and reappeared on a roof top away from her feeling angry at himself then he had a plan a evil, shallow plan and a rather dangerous one at that but what the hell did he care he had all eternity to live and how many chances did he have to bait a werewolf into fighting him.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Koby Sat up on the bed Delilah had given him for the stay. Josie was in the room next door passed out from the day of fun at the beach. While sitting on the soft comforter he listend to her rythmic breathing how deep each inhale was "Josie, Josie , Joise" he whispered as he shook his head she was far into her sleep probably due to jet lag but as far as him sneaking out in peace it was a done deal. He crept past Delilah's door and staight out the wooden door his convers held by the first notches of his fingers ready to be slipped on. Once on the pavement he put them on and walked to the meeting spot he had choosen for his unvailing to Ally.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Seth was at the meeting spot waiting for Koby his face impassive. He smiled as he watched him approach. "Well look who it is... why are you skulking around so late..." He smiled wiping the blood from his mouth. He had just fed and was ready for a fight. He didn't know why he was so riled up about Ally choice. It shouldn't matter but it did. He couldn't put his finger on why.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Ally nearly screamed when Seth jumped down in front of her, her heart instantly kicking into overdrive. She let out a long breath, her hand held over her heart as if that would calm its pace. “I really wish, he’d stop doing that,” she muttered. Her eyes widened when she spotted the note and saw the realization flash silently across his face. “Wait-!” she started before he disappeared. She felt sick to her stomach as she stood there alone now. None the less, she swallowed the bile in her throat and continued on at a more hurried pace. Her fever burned her skin now and by the time she arrived at the playground, her face was red from the exertion. She leaned across a pole supporting a slide to catch her breath when she spotted Seth and Koby. She quickly pushed away from the slide and approached them almost hesitantly.

Delilah’s eyes snapped open when she heard light footsteps pad across the hallway in front of her bedroom door. She roughly pushed back her comforter and slipped out after Koby dressed in her street clothes. A smile remained constant on her face as she discreetly followed after Koby. Her sea green eyes were lit up with excitement as she approached the playground. The unhealthy curiosity that was coursing through her was what made reveal her self upon seeing Seth and Koby. With her arrival came the sound of waves crawling up to the sand of a beach and seagulls cawing softly in the distance, and of course the smell of the sea. “Now what seems to be the problem here boys?” Her gaze suddenly snapped to Ally who was now shortly arriving. “Ah.” She smiled then. “I see what’s going on.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum