Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers.

3 posters

Go down

Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. Empty Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers.

Post  ChristinaD Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:59 pm

Hello.If you are at this camp.Then that means you have chosen to be here or you're parents sent you here because of your depression.My name is Daryl Colben.I opened this camp up for teenagers who their parents think aren't communicating well.Well,here's the place for you if you are.You have been accepted.Hope to see you there.
~D.C.
Story: These teenagers' parents believe their kids are either mental,have anger problems,or don't communicate.This camp is suppose to cure you.Which one are you? If you are one.So they get accepted ,like they would care if they did or not,any one is accepted.But they have a rumor around the city.A Complicated.Risky.Unexpected.unexplainable rumor.

One teenage girl went there o those ground before and randomly died.She was left alone for a few minutes and then they heard a scream.They went back and she as found dead.With a purple rose in her hand.And a note that said Never stand on these grounds again....or else. Everyone knew what that 'or else' meant so they left. Will you be the next to die?That is if you go.I'm sure You'll go.

ONLY REAL PICS!!!!!
Thank and G'day Xp

Bios

Managers of Camp Secrets
Name:
How do you act towards the teens?:
Pic:
Crush/Spouse:

Teens:
Name:
Friends:
Enemies:
Secrets?:
Crush:
Do you care about your parents sending you here?:
Do you believe the rumors?:
Pic:

Mine <3
Teens:
Name: Cassandra "Cassie" Andrews
Personality: Fun,Dark,Mysterious,Loud.
Friends: Justin
Enemies: cs
Secrets?: .....you'll find out.... ^_^
Crush:
Do you care about your parents sending you here?: Nope its like a vacation
Do you believe the rumors?: Nopes
Pic: Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. SpunkRansom

Teens:
Name: Justin "Jus" Andrews
Personality: Flirty,Dark,Rebellious.
Friends: Cassandra
Enemies:cs
Secrets?: Nope or Yeshh
Crush:
Do you care about your parents sending you here?: "Kinda but i have my little sis to chill with"
Do you believe the rumors?: Nope
Pic: Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. IMG000097
ChristinaD
ChristinaD

http://Nishastories.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. Empty Re: Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers.

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 pm

Name:Brooke
Personality:fun,awkward, gets pissed off easily, kinda mean sometimes.
Friends:miley and justin
Enemies:too many to name <.<
Secrets?:she has no secrets.. or do she.. ;o
Crush: Seth
Do you care about your parents sending you here?:yes i care, i hate them for sending me here
Do you believe the rumors?:uh.. NO
Pic:Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. Cute-emo-scene-girl

Last edited by Toxic on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. Empty Re: Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers.

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Name: Seth "Seth" Jacobs
Personality: Happy on the outside but on the inside suffers from deep depression.
Friends:
Enemies:
Secrets?: Has at one point attempted suicide and is in love with Brooke.
Crush: Brooke
Do you care about your parents sending you here?: Nope, I am actually glad.
Do you believe the rumors?: Could care less.
Pic:
Daryl Colben's Camp For Mental,Angered,or Loner Teenagers. Dscf2510

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristinaD Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 pm

OOC: We can start.Everyone remember we just got off the bus and crap lol.

Cassie looked around as she moved her head back and forth.She held on to her suitcase and looked around.She muttered "Oh joy.""Oh it's a miracle!I'm cured! You can take me back home now." She said plainly as the bus driver closed the doors.She blinked at him as he drove off.

Cassie scratched her head and looked around.Where was the guy in charge?Or whatever.She stood up straight and tossed her suitcase back and forth to each of her hands carelessly.

Justin got off the bus behind his sister and looked around.He slung his bag over his shoulder and made a disgusted face at the open wide air.Three camp consulars in some weird outfits.Came in front of all of the teenagers.

One smiled.She said "Hello kids,my-ah screw this,your cabins are over there." Her smile disappeared and she pointed to some old dusty little cabins.She walked away as the other two followed her.Cassie grinned lightly.
ChristinaD
ChristinaD

http://Nishastories.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Brooke slang her backpack over her shoulder and walked off the bus. "Oh goodie..this is the best place ever!!!" She said in a sarcastic manner."i can already tell im gonna hate this place,". Brooke then looked at the camp consulars. Then looked at the cabin. "Wow.. i like what you've done with the place. its pretty nice." Then everybody looked at her.. "Whaa?? im being sarcastic." Everybody still stared at her. "o...k im just gonna go.. to my cabin." She said as she walked toward the cabin.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Seth walked up to the sarcasm girl and laughed, "I thoughs it was funny...my names Seth. What's yours? Also...why did your parents send you here? My parents sent me here because I tried to kill myself because there kept abusing me. Sorry I am babbling and..." He fell silent feeling stupid and wishing that he could take all of those words back.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Brooke looked up at seth, and giggled a bit. "Nice to meet you seth, im brooke. My parents sent me here.. Because i talk trash about them, cuss at them, get into lots of trouble, etc. Heh, its okay, i like babblers."
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Seth smiled a releived smile, "Is that so well I only babble with girls that I like...." He froze horrified with what he had said, "I mean liek as a friend...not that I wouldn't like like you...because you make me feel good about myself...I don't mean you make me feel good about my self because you look worse off than me...SHIT that came out wrong....um..umm..ummm...I don't know sorry." He ran off but didn't get very far because he ran right into a tree and fell on his ass, "Shit..." He fell back onto his back, "I am a idiot."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Brooke just giggled. Then she saw him start to run away. "H-heyy where are you..." But she didnt get to finsh her sentence because he ran into a tree. "OH MY GOSH!" she ran up to him and helped him up. "Are you okayy??"
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 pm

"No I am a idiot..." He frowned and he sighed and let his stupider half take charge, "So what do you think about the me liking you thing." He sighed knowing that he had probably screwed everything up.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 pm

"Your not a idiot, And to be honest.. i kinda like you too." she said kinda blushing..

[[sorry for one liner.. i had nothing else to say.]]
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Seth laughed, "Well your the first I can tell you that. So which cabin are you..." He said out of things to say. He was kind of eager to get settled in then he noticed the black clouds approaching the camp. "That cannot be good."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

"Haha, Thats a good question, i have no idea the consulars here suck. They probley dont care what we do, i could run around naked and they wouldnt care, oh gee, now im babbling" She said as she started to giggle. "You?"
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 pm

"Well the cabins are coed and I am in I have no idea all I know is that we want to get in one fast before that storm hits." He said a serious tone coming into his voice.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm

"Well than lets go into a cabin, and whoa you got serious fast"

[[one liner again ;-;]
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm

"Welll that storm seems pretty serious."

(Damn one liners)
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm

"yeaa it kinda does, Come on lets go inside before it starts." Hmpph.. Hes really cute..and i really like him, even though i just met him.. which is really wierd for me cause i usally hate everyone. But theres something about him i really like. i cant get myself hooked though.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:45 pm

((nice thoughs take up room and make for good reading))
Seth jumped inside of the cabin and watched as the wall of rain descended on the valley. He watched the trees bow under its power and realized that this would probably be one of the worst storms he had ever seen.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 pm

"Wow this is gonna be a great day!" She said in a sarcastic tone. "First Day and We already get a storm! How pleasant!" Stupid storm ruining the day.. But.. What better way to end a day then with a storm? eeh. i should shut up i sound stupid"

[[haha thanks]]
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:27 pm

He laughed and sat down on the ground and randomly recited a story about the sea.

I have a story to tell you – it is about a fish and an ocean.

There was a Fish in the Ocean

Said the Fish to the Ocean:
'You can’t see my tears because I’m in the water.'
The Ocean replied to the fish:
'I feel your tears because you’re in my heart.'

I am neither a Fish nor the Ocean, yet I feel your pain when you cry.

'I am here I will not leave you because I will die without you.'
'Without you my existence would have no meaning.'

I am neither a Fish nor the Ocean, yet I will not leave you because I love you.

'Without fishes there is nothing in the Ocean.'
'Without you there is nothing in my life.'

I am neither a Fish nor the Ocean, without me you will still live on but without you, my life has no meaning…..

'So how many fishes did you known before me? '
'You are surely not the first fish I have known, but you will always be the first fish in my heart.'

I am neither a Fish nor the Ocean, and we are not each other’s first but do you know every time when I start wondering; you will be first one in my mind….

'Why am I always the one asking you? '
'Because I like being in your thoughts.'

I am neither a Fish nor the Ocean, but know that you are always in my thoughts.

If I were Fish and you were the ocean; would you let me swim in your heart?

If I am the ocean and you are a fish; you will always be the one in my heart….

I love you
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum