Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Kuroku awoke suddenly but didn't move and stared at the ceiling feeling that his lungs were filled with mucus and he sat up and started coughing. The coughs racked his body and it looked as though the coughs would tear his body apart. He stood up and got out of the blankets and stretched. He shuddered in the cold and shrugged on a jacket and left the cave to go scouting around, "I will be back in a bit..." He ran his hand through his hair as he left the cave.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 5 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Hailey frowned when he woke couging so badly, watching him silently as he headed to the eit of the cave. Just as he exited she stood, picking up one of the thicker blankets and walked to the entrance, "Is it really ok for you to be out in this weather?" she called after him, "I mean you seem pretty ill," staying quiet for a minute she chucked the blanket at him, "If you insist on being out wrap up in that" she muttered then returned to the back of the cave, picking up the remaining blankets before lying down, and curling up in them for warmth.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:42 pm

He returned shortly and was carrying two AK-47s and the blanket she had thrown at him. "Well look what I picked up from some frozen Russians. I think they got caught out in the storm." All the sudden his face twisted in pain and he fell to his knees. Coughing violently. He brought his hand up to his mouth and when he pulled it away there was a little blood on his hand. "Hmmm well that is not good." He collapsed onto the ground and lay there breathing in harsh gasps.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:58 am

Looking up when he returned she had a curious yet slightly amused face on when she caught site of the guns, she was about to say something when he began coughing violently, she watched with a scorning face on "I told you it was not smart to go outside ill," she mutter then watched in horror as he collaspe, getting up and moving over to him she looked down angryily at the blood on his hands "How long have ou ha this cough? Before or after the crash?" she asked while pulling over all the bags they had taken with them, there had to be something in them that could help.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am

He rolled over with a feeble grin and struggled to sit up, "I was sick before the plane crash and I am sure it did nothing to help my condition at all nor does this cold hope I am pretty sure." He managed to sit up finally and get into a standing position. He staggered and walked to the back of the cave and side down the wall shivering.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:47 am

Hailey watched as he stood and moved, "I'll go get more wood, start another fire, you wrap up in the blankets and we'll try to get this cold gone. Otherwise it'll be a hinderance to us if it makes your condition worse" she stood up and moved to the cave opening, hessitating, not wanting to enter the cold, but it would be for their benefit, "if being sick has such a bad affect whatevers wrong can't be somthing simple, so just focus on resting up, we can stay here for a few more days" she smiled then left to get more wood.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 pm

((I gunna post her next just want to know if you have signed up for that other site yet))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:45 pm

((Ah not yet I'm going to sign up on tuesday evening, I'd do it now but Im tired and tomorrow I'm busy :3 ))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm

((okay cool))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum