Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me, myself and I

3 posters

Go down

Me, myself and I Empty Me, myself and I

Post  rainy-day Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:46 am

I'm Alexander, but people shorten it to Xander, Ander, er, it doesnt matter. i live in birmingham. (its a funky place... sort of) I attend sixth form college and my subjects are English language and IT, they are... kinda fun. i hope to go on to university and become a writer.

ive been told i'm very placid, and i never get angry. this means i look high, but it really means im rather peaceful. i can sometimes be a wind up merchant and my friends say im an evil, manipulative mastermind in a nice guys body. (i forgot to mention, im a B.F.G im six foot 2 and wouldnt hurt a fly)
im a massive technopath, manga loving, music type person. my only fear is spiders.... and E.T. but i wont go into that.
ive been to loads of anime conventions and cosplayed twice. (once as Shunsui Kyôraku, and once as a pumpkin with a free hugs sign.... dont ask)

about 4 months ago, i dislocated my right knee (ill say i did it while saving orphans from a burning building) while dislocating it i managed to shear off a large piece of bone and cartalidge. i was on crutches, i had surgery (the morphine didnt work when i woke up) and i havent been able to put pressure on that leg for 3 weeks, and i go back to hospital on the 29th. its been a major annoyance, but it has gotten me the sympathy vote ^^
rainy-day
rainy-day

Back to top Go down

Me, myself and I Empty Re: Me, myself and I

Post  Chibi Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 am

welcome! ^-^
you may call me Chibi
i hope you'll enjoy your stay here x3
Chibi
Chibi

Back to top Go down

Me, myself and I Empty Re: Me, myself and I