Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 4 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 pm

"Murder doesn't solve a Murder" she sliced "My brother Nathan has other obligations i will not interferr with" she had said plainly. She kept walking towards the feild "If you want to help me bury my brother that you had slain grab a blanket large enough to cover him and a shovel" she told him ' if not i'll get it on my own' she thought to herself her heart beating as memories of the three of them hidding from their father the way they'd protect her from her fathers rage and make sure she was happy before they did anything. ' Oh Erik you should have ran' she mourned a single tear ran down her cheek.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 4 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Kuroku wandered of to find a blanket and a shovel. After thirty or so minutes he came back with them. He looked at her tear streaked face and sighed, "I am sorry... I couldn't run away... and neither could he... I am done asking for forgiveness because I am not the one you have to forgive am I. You have to forgive yourself and your brother. Forgive yourself for not killing me when you had the chance and forgive him for being unable to kill me..." He stood and readied his shovel, "Tell me when and where."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Disgusted with what he had said Darika stood up from where she had been sitting and got close to the man "Look your land's way of dealing with a loved one death may be different but right now i'm crying because of what i lost i don't care if you want forgivness or how he died he died with honor and thats what our country asks for" She turned away catching her breath as she placed a hand on a tall oaks trunk "I'm glad he doesn't have to deal with this sick world any longer" She looked where she laid her brother.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 pm

He sighed and bent over and began to dig and began to speak, "It is a sick world... where Gods who thirst for our souls and our lives laugh at our futile attempts to live and escape them... a world where there is always war, always famine, always plague... yet it is our world... and we must do what we can to live and survive in it... it is cruel and yes people die... because in this world where the Gods favor no man everyone is equal... people you know people you don't know each death is tragic in some way... each one a loss... someone died today who was as important to someone as your brother was to you... what you are feeling now is what we all have felt, are feeling, and will feel... and whether or not you can live with that... well that is up to you... I myself am at peace with life and the deaths of those I loved, love now, and will come to love..." He got out of the now completed grave and brushed himself off, "For you see that is the way of the world... you are born... you live and love... and then you die... and when you die you will always leave behind sad faces and tears to be shed." He stretched the cramped muscles of his back and strapped his swords back on. "I am truly sorry for your brothers death, but on this day a tyrant has fallen... and from this day forth these people will rule themselves... but the sad truth of the matter is that from among them will rise another tyrant and when he falls he will take good people with him... people who are as important to someone else as your brother is to you... so don't cry for to long or the rest of your life will pass you by in the blink of a eye and then you do will die." He turned put on his straw hat and slowly began to walk away leaving Darika to her dead brother, the empty grave, her tears, and her thoughts.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Darika just walked over to her still brother and wrapped the blanket around his cold body and tied leather holding around four areas of his body. She muttered a silent prayer to him in a forgotten language that all people of the herbs should know and placed a death flower in one of his holdings before pushing him into his earthy grave. As she replaced the dirt that Kuroku misplaced. When she was done she stabbed the shovel into the grave beads of sweat glistened along her neck, arms, and forehead "Fair well Erik protect us all" she whispered as a giant gust of wind blew her way forcing her raven black hair to dance along with it.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 pm

((how you like my post and I am sort of lost on what to do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:25 pm

((i liked it Smile uhhhhh hmmmmm have someone run int othe village saying theres an army coming in revenge of the lord your character killed or something)))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

((they wouldnt respond that fast))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

((well you can always do a time skip silly xP ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:40 pm

((i was actually just thinking of leaving the town and wandering the land or something))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:19 pm

((Ok sounds kewl Smile ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Kuroku reached the outskirts of the village and smiled into the wind and began to walk down the path that let into the mountains, "Here I come...whoever I am going to kill next...I am coming..." He hopped on a brown horse that he had been leading. He prodded into going as fast as it could go. He smiled into the wind and stared at the moon and smiled a calm smile.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Darika's horse walked along a dirt path narrowly made in the forest her body rocking back and forth as the horse took his strides. "Soon Malick we'll rest soon" she whispered tiredly her hand stroking his muscled neck a hush snort letting her know he'd appreciate it. Hours later she found a small cave hidden by trees and vines making it a perfect place to stay for the night. "Come on lets go sleep." she jumped off the back of her steed and walked him through the trees to their nightly inn. Where she let Malick lay down and sleep as she set up her sleeping area.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 pm

((so whats the deal are you going to like meet up with me again are you on my way or something or should we make new characters))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:01 pm

((idk i mean it's just you and i in this thread what do you want to do?? i mea nwe can meet up again or have your guys come across me adn think i'm the enemy and one comes and gets you blahh blahh blahh))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 am

((what do you want to do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 am

(( well i guess we could meet up again if we brought new characters in what would we do with them))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:51 am

((IDK... XD lol we need to think where we want to take this story))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

(( sure do xP hmmmmmmm what if your character is called back to the court system where you find the courts aren't the same from when you left it))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 pm

((what do you mean by court system))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

((well on your profile it says you belong to the court or royalty w.e))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:35 am

((a interesting idea but what again to you want to do I am up for anything))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 pm

((well what if the mystical releam cut into the Royal courts and recalled you to infect you but you get out in time and well since im good with potions i must know of the mystics soooooo we can go off from there :B))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

((sure))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

(Welll you go first lol your the one whos going back to the courts))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next