Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Away

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Run Away Empty Run Away

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 pm

Running Away.
everyone feels like they just ant to run away sometimes, some poeple do they run far far far away, others they stay and deal with there problems.
Those that run, well most of them return home, few never come back but there are just some problems you can't run away from.

Alice has just turned 17, she has a world of oppertunities open to her.
May 16th 8:15pm
Alice has rushed home, straigt into her room she locks the door, packs a bag with everything empty's her savings jar takes her card, Alice slips out of her room into her parents and takes the saving account card.
May 16th 8:25pm
Alice opens her window after saying goodnight to her parents, the last words they will ever hear from her "Goodnight...I love you", running across her back garden she chucks her bag over the fencing then proceeds to climbs over, with that Alice is running across the backway feilds towards the town.
May16th 8:45pm
Alice crashes into the bank present the card and other information for the savings account 'How much do you want to withdraw Ms williams' she looks down contemplating what was actually happening pushing the moment of guilt aside 'All of it' the cashier looks at her 'All of it...are you sure miss' Alice nodds her head in silent response, the women nods and looks down at the screen in front of her and fills out all the information required, Alice looks around jittery like she scared 'Alice...' the oman in front of her says pushing the money into her hand with a confused face '...Alice is everything ok' Alice shakes her self off in her mind and puts on her normal charming and sweet smile 'Everythings fine mary, nothing to worry about at all' Mary smiles believing her, why wouldn't she? after all Alice never lies, With that Alice turns on her heel her golden hair swishing and leaves the building, she had already drawn out everything in her own account.

May 17th 5:00pm
Local News Reports A Young Girl with Fair Skin, Blond Hair and Hazel Eyes Named Alice Williams missing, a town search begins.

May 17th 5:00pm
Alice keeps running.

May 19th

A Small town on the horizon shines under the moonlight, she stop for a moment to catch her breath, she had been running for just over 3 days now stopping only for a five minute break on the second day.
Alice sits Down in the road, it was a silent road she had figured that from the days jorney, it had been loud at first but as she neared the village it had quietened down letting her know that this village was cut off from the busy streets of bigger towns and small cities that she was used to. "Good" was her first thought to this, then "it'll be a good place to stay for a while was her next"
Letting out a sigh of relief she removed her shoes from her feet and placed them in her sholder bag, then standing she walked towards the edge of the town, as she entered the silent streets she began to feel weary, of cousre she would, she hadn't slept or eaten in days but everywhere was shut and she wasn't up to finding a hotel just yet so finding the nearest bench Alice lay down and closed her eyes softly.

~Bios~
Name: Alice Williams
Personality: Freindly, Charming, Carefree.
History/Background: Alice Has run Away. Reasons as to why she refuses to disclose. Alice had a good childhood. Something Happened to Alice the Day she Turned 17 thats has spurred her to run Away.
Looks: Run Away AnimeGirl-Takai
Notes:Alice Seems to alays be a little Jittery and secretive but nice enough that people don't question her about it, much.

~Bios~
Name:
History/Background:
Looks:(an image or description will do)
Notes:(Anything extra you would like to but in or think should be put in)
Feel free to Add in more if you like (:

Every Run Away Has their story to tell, This Is Part Of Alice's Story And of the town she ended up in.

(You Can Delete it If It's A rubbish Story (: )
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Run Away Empty Re: Run Away

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:45 am

Name: Annabel MacArthur

Personality: she’s sweet and kind, but she does have a mean side as well. She doesn't like to let people see her vulnerable so she’s guarded

History/Background: Annie was born and raised in this small town she had lived with her two oldest brothers and her little brother and sister (twins) her family had been crop and beef farmers until their parents were killed in a horrible accident when she was 15. After the accident Annie went to live with her lonely grandmother while the oldest boys went off to the navy. Her youngest brother and sister went to their aunt and uncles because they didn't want to be at home where their forced to remember their parents death, but they do visit Annie time to time. In the mean time she helps take care of her grandmother and her large vegetable garden with a small chicken coup.

Looks:Run Away I_can__t_stay__by_SugarMurder

Notes: she likes to be called Annie, and loves to play her songs on her acustic guitar
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Drip Drop Drip Drop..
There was a rythmatic beating starting all around her, waking up Alice saw it's cause, it had begun to rain, the light shining in her eye she didnt understand; when it rained in the city it had alway looked dull and rainclouds where the main cause but here the sun shone strong as the rain fell. Shaking her hair as the water began to start drenching her and her clothes falling faster, she grabbed her bag and ran for the nearest shelter a shop overhang, it wasn't great but it'd have to do for now she thought to herself.
Confined to the same spot she decided to explore the town she strolled upon with her eyes looking at every crook and nooky when people started strolling down the streets under umbrellas opening there business' she figured she would wait for whoever owned the shop she was taking cover under to ask someone where the local inn or hotel was.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Annie was going to McCgroove's grocery corner to grabb some things for dinner that night. The rain had started and all she did was strowl under it reminding her of her fathers games when there had been a rain storm he'd always go play in it either it be tag or football he always had a scheme. As her black hair was beginning to become soaked she saw a girl standing under a closed shop she had weird clothes on they looked like the designer clothes in the magazines. "you new here" she asked her oaky voice was shouting above the rainfall. she walked closer to the girl getting under the cover "people around here sure don't dress like that" she smield the rain drops running down her sun kissed skin.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Alice Looked Up at the girl then at her clothes worriedly "oh no, do i not fit in...i thought these would work," she sighed"Oh well i guess i can't do much about it for now" she muttered to herself then remembered the girl was there"Oh My Gosh, I'm so sorry i hope you don't think me rude; it was not my intention to drift off Then" she held her hand out to the girl to shake "Um yes I am new around here," she smiled pleasantly" My Name is..." she paused for a moment wondering wether to tell this girl her real name, she decided on half of it seening as the girl seemed of no harm to her "I'm Alice, And You Are?"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Annie took her hand and did oine strong but kind shake "Annabell but most around here call me Annie" She smiled "have you anywhere to stay tonight" she held her wooden basket in her hand as she walked motioning for the girl to follow. "i ain't going to bit if you are thinking that." she walked into McCgrove's hoping the girl had followed.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Alice Chuckled at little at the girls Notion that she was afraid she'd bite and followed her into the shop "Um no actually i was planning on asking whoever opened this shop where the nearest inn or hotel-like place was in this village" she smiled being careful to watch what she said, although she was pretty sure that this girl would not give her away; she seemed like the kinda girl who would be helpful if she needed or completely ignorant if she wanted to keep her in the dark, she was a lovely girl from the looks of it, a little country but that was to be expected after all Alice had wandered onto the beaten track.
"Annie's a lovely Name by the way" she said smiling sweetly as possible, she couldn't wait to start exploring this town the people seemed pleasant and from the looks around the towns scenary she'd gotton earlier so did the buildings and wildlife.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Annie almost laughed "if you hadn't notice we don't get much vistor's so theres no hotel or inn but if you'd like you can stay at my grandma's house with me" she began to pick up a few vegitables "grainted you'll have to do a little work but it won't be much" she smiled kindly as she looked the girl up and down "and i can give you some of my spare clothes to work in to" when Annie came to think of it the girl reminded her of someone. Not someone she knew but someone people were talking about and bugged her so she decided to play dumb and fish for information "so where are you from"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Alice smiled "Thank you, I'll of course also pay your grandma for it" she looked at the girl thankfully as she watched her pick up the vegetables "Oh no it'll be fine i don't mind working in these clothes, they may not look it but they are tough and used to working" she chuckled as she looked down at her close and remembered she had taken her shoe's off, chuckling as she realised the girl must have noticed then shook it off "I'm from nowhere" she replied to her question a little defensive but hoping not to act it "And I'm From everywhere," she smiled" I'm A Traveller"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Annie smiled knowing full well the girl was hiding something. "aiy we get those kinds a people very sedemly but we do enjoy company" she looked around for pepers to add to her spice collection "oh no don't pay my grandmother doesn't care she enjoys guests" when she was done shopping she bought her grocerys and began to walk to the door "one last question are you affraid of chickens" she eyesed her for a second before laughing motioning her to follow "i'll take you home so you can get into some dry cloths and a comfortable bed."
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Alice Chuckled "No I'm Not Afraid Of Chickens," She followed her out of the shop" However i do insist that you allow me to pay your grandmother for her kindness it is the least that i can do for her" she sighed with relief the though of dry clothes and a bed warmed her soul she was very tired having been awake walking and running for days on end just to put distance between herself and the cities behind her.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Annie lead her down the streets the few horses and small goats greeted them at the gates as they passed "no keep your money" Annie didn't face her but her voice became serious "you may need it on your travels" Annie looked at the ground her beaten converse came in and out of her veiw with every step "but i will take work as payment" she teased. a few minutes later she had taken her to a white white with blue shutters and a yellow door the windows had sunflowers and daisies in vases looking out to the sun. clucking came from the back as the wind carried the scent of various flowers that surrounded the house. "well here we are" she sang as she opened the waist high yard fence letting her new friend in and locked it "just go ahead and go in i'll be right behind"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 am

Alice walked in warily and waited at the yellow door for her, she did not want to walk in the house without her also she was unsure of her a little still so she did not want to turn her back to her. She watched her lock the gate and chuckled, a lock on a gate would not stop a burgurlar where she came from, but it seemed to surfice her she guessed. "So whats your grandmother like?" she asked half curious to meet her, half just wanting to make conversation with the girl rather then stand there in an awkward silence.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Annie walked up and smiled placing her hand on the girls shoulder "crazy as all grandma's are" she walked into the house "don't worry she's not here right now she went over to her friends for poker she's a cheating ol bag but she does win so i can't say much" she motioned her to follow her to the kitchen the windows open letting in the sunshine and the veiw of their backyard "you can help me get the eggs from the hut today tomorrow we got to milk Betsy" she put the wooden basket holding her vegtables on the white counter and walked to the staircase in the living room "i'll show you your room so come on"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm

((you guys need another person or no))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:16 pm

(((uhh we always need another person Smile ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Name: Seth Johnson
Personality: Musical, Poetic, Artistic, and Thoughtful
History/Background: Seth ran away from home once in his car away from a broken home... a broken family... There was no alarm raised at his leaving. No sadness... just a quiet acceptance of the fact that this was the way it was meant to be. He doubt whether or not his parents noticed or even cared that he had left. When he left he took all of his things with him. He got a new haircut a new "look" and told himself that this... this... was just the way it was meant to be. He found this small town and set up shop. He rented a small store and set up a art shop on the edge of town. He watched as a girl who he could tell had just ran away walked into town. For him this wasn't odd. It was just... just... the way things were meant to be....
Looks: Run Away Emo_guy
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Alice chuckled at the irony of the cows now, she had often watched films based in farming towns in which cows always seem to be called betsy, she nodded her head at annie with a smile "So lets go get us some eggs" as she looked around the kitchen she thought about how annie had described her grandmother and giggled "Do you reckon she'll be able to teach me how to cheat at card games?" she asked thoughtfully, then another thought popped into her head "Oh, when we're done with our egg duties can we go into town i need to pick up some new things," she looked down at her bare feet and a small smile formed at the edges of her mouth.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Annie smiled "yes we can go back into to town but how about we get your things in your room first and you can borrow some of my old shoes" she began to walk upstairs and disappeared behind the wall footsteps echooed through the halls a door opened and then footsteps agian Annie appeared at the railsing "here" she dropped a pair of flats down to her. "i never really wore them so they should do you some good." jumping everyother step "now it's time to wrestle some chickens" as they walked out the screen door and walked to the chicken hutch Annie smiled "you have to be on her good side for that she's taught me how to cheat and how to scandle people but i've never used it"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 am

((okay any hints as to how you guys want me to come into this or should i just jump in))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 am

(( we're about to go into town just meet up with us Smile it shouldn't be another post or too just watch and read ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:07 am

((oh btw i do own a art shop type thing so you characers could meander into there if you guys want))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm

((okies dokies we just need jelly to answer))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 am

((K))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down