Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya.

2 posters

Go down

Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya. Empty Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya.

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Prologue

The smoke rising from the buildings was enough to suffocate anyone, the fires were dimming now and the snow-like ash rained down on what was left of the city and the few buildings that were still burning, shone godlike lights through the smoke clouds.
The intoxicating smell of burning flesh was stanching up the streets, shrill screams, coming from people trapped in burning buildings, could be heard for what seemed like thousands of miles around the world.
Two small children stumbled from a building coughing there lungs out into the hands, blankets and jackets were wrapped around the faces of those who managed to get out of house’s that were lucky enough to smell the burning before seeing it, The army formations at all the exits of the city told any who were going to try to escape that there hopes were pointless, This was the end, No more innocence for the two children, No more life for the trapped burning people, No more freedom.

As the queen of the death of the world looked over the burning city, from her high throne, her eyes glazed to an inhuman coldness, They Should Have surrendered when it was offered to them; this was never meant to happen. The small child next to her with his piercing blue eyes looked up at her “Mummy, What’s that smell?” The queen turned looking down quizzically at the child, but she knew as the searing heat consumed her leg and she stumbled backwards falling from the building top, Falling from her high throne that was now consumed by flames, she could just make out the figures at the top taking away her boy, Saving the one they could, she sighed closing her eyes after taking one last look at the dying world It wasn’t supposed to end like this, What have I done Were her last thoughts.

The Boy King with his piercing blue eyes watched as his mother fell to the ground, her body appearing so peaceful yet her pose still menacing enough to scare anyone. He didn’t cry, not for her she had made sure he would never do that.
The guards Unsure of his state led the boy king with the piercing blue eyes away; he would never see his mother again.

Chapter 1

The Large Black round Table, Was meant to make everyone feel equal yet somehow the designers of it had still managed to make it so that those sitting at the table would still feel in superior to her, Brushing back her soft black curls, Lilith Cleared her throat and turned her hazel eyes to the men sat around the table, They were all gathered her for the same reason, each one of them sat here for there own reasons but there ambition was all the same, to bring a new beginning to the world.

Her pale face wasn’t from Malnutrition, all of the men sitting here knew that, not just him, Se was sick very sick, they all feared she would die before they could complete there goal, Max looked up as he heard her nimble, yet powerfully fearful, throat clear. The meeting was starting “As you all know, are plan is finally coming together” she spoke so softly and in such a manner that no-one would even think she was planning such a devastating destruction “Next Month it will finally be put into action and over the following year we will ALL be working hard” she had emphasized the word all particularly towards him, he knew that. “As of next week there we’ll be several conferences and meeting, if you wish to get a hold of me you will only be able to do so at the daily meetings” she paused to take a breath of air and Max felt a beat of sadness in his heart as he could see her struggle to do so, she continued “For now there is nothing we need to discuss i merely gathered you all here because i wished to tell you to enjoy the free time you have left, that is all you may dismiss yourselves and leave when you wish” At this the men and few women stood and began to mingle and talk with each other, this would continue for an hour or so then they would start to disperse.

Turning her eyes on Max, Lilith frowned a little, he had aged so much since she had found him, he was no longer a weak child who couldn’t fend for himself, Although this saddened her she couldn’t help but smile a little at how strong he had become, she watched him silently as he stood, running a hand through his short black hair sighing and turning his sharp green eyes onto his friend, with the rest and began to converse amongst the others, sighing softly she rubbed her forehead, The headaches had returned and with such a passion it frightened her, this was her main reason for putting the plan into motion now, she feared like the rest that she might not live to see it through.
Taking one last sigh, Lilith stood and head to the exit, nodding goodbye respectfully to those she passed by, She looked to the old maid at her side helping her “Thank you Clarissa” she muttered quietly to the maid as the entered the thin Hallway that led up and out of the small hideaway building.
She took her time now to look at Clarissa she too had aged so much in such a short span of time “Clarissa I’m sorry you’ve had to put up with and care for me for all these years, it must have been stressful” she paused and looked into Clarissa’s aged green eyes and smiled at her softly, reaching her hand out and stroking back the silver hair of her maid “Well I hope you at least will see the peace of this world, my dear friend” Clarissa gave her a light tap on the head “Now, now mistress you know I’ve told you a million times, we will both see this world at peace and you have not been a nuisance or stress to me, not anymore then any other child your age would have been”
__

Just wondering what yall think i wont post anymor eof it though just wanna know if i should bother continuing it or not x3
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya. Empty Re: Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya.

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:14 am

Oohhh I should post my stories up
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya. Empty Re: Okie I dont have a title for it yet so ya.

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 pm

yes you should they'd be good Smile
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:07 pm

You have way to much faith in my writing skills
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:51 pm

No too much faith would be me going they'll be brilliant Razz
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm

indeed
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum