Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Battle For Almia !  (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:24 am

Frederick received the message with a smiled and sent back his own burning message,
Dear Evange,

You know you are like a sister to me but you are quite foolish to think that I am even going to consider giving the throne back to your parents. I will keep it and I will find you and Farthen and have you both executed publicly.

Goodbye Until I See You Again,
Frederick

PS Troops will be coming you way so watch out.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Almia !  (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Evange felt any hopes she had of things ever returning to normal crushed into a million tiny pieces as her eyes scanned the message. She realized with dread she’d never be allowed back inside her own home. There was no going back now. She felt sick to her stomach and tears well in her eyes. Frantically she was at Farthen’s side, gently shaking his shoulder, whispering his name hurriedly. “Farthen! Please wake up! Wake up!” In her distress, the shadows around them kept shifting their positions so they were ready if she needed them.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Farthen heard the voice and sighed then he recognized it as Evange's he awoke with a start and jumped to his feet grabbing his sword. As soon as he was on his feet he fell to one knee and then he turned to look at Evange, "What is wrong where are we where is the Fort where is everyone..." Then he looked at her distressed face, "Evange what is the matter..." As he said this he lay his hand on her face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:21 pm

“We’re in the Shadow Kingdom. We have to leave, now!” Evange felt like sobbing when she remembered she didn’t have anywhere else to go. “I’m no longer welcome here.” She closed her eyes and paused to take a deep breath, as if it’d calm her. When she opened her eyes again she blinked away a few tears and composed herself. Her collected appearance only lasted a short moment before she completely broke down and wrapped her arms around Farthen, crying into his chest.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:27 pm

"Shhh it will be okay...don't cry okay..." He realized how much pain she must be in right now. He wrapped his arms around her. HE then pulled away from her embrace but both his hands on her face and leaned in and kissed her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:28 pm

((Sorry weak post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:17 am

The tears stopped pouring down her face as soon as she felt Farthen’s lips on hers. She didn’t open her eyes again and instead, knotted her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. She no longer had a home, but at least she had Farthen and that at least gave her hope. She kissed him soft and gentle, as she knew this wasn’t the time for romantics, and slowly pulled away with her hands tugging Farthen’s away from the sides of her face. “Farthen, we have to get out of here.” Blushing, she pecked his lips one last time before standing up and looking towards the shadows.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm

He smiled slightly and spoke quietly, "You are right..." He stumbled to his feet and sighed. He straightened his back and walked over to where Kuroku and Portland had collapsed, "My loyal friends...I will carry you on my back in necessary..." With that he picked them up and slung them over each shoulder. He walked steadily back over to where Evange was standing... "Let us move..." He began to walk then stopped and he chanted a poem to bring a mist about them to hide them.

I AM the mist, the impalpable mist,
Back of the thing you seek.
My arms are long,
Long as the reach of time and space.

Some toil and toil, believing,
Looking now and again on my face,
Catching a vital, olden glory.

But no one passes me,
I tangle and snare them all.
I am the cause of the Sphinx,
The voiceless, baffled, patient Sphinx.

I was at the first of things,
I will be at the last.
I am the primal mist
And no man passes me;
My long impalpable arms
Bar them all.

As he spoke them poem a heavy fog formed around him and he sighed... "We will be safe for a time..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Evange felt so strange now as she began their long walk; completely hollow. She felt as though she had given up everything that had ever meant something to her, and now she had given her heart away as well. Literally, she had nothing left to give. The feeling of dread was unbearably and she desperately needed a distraction from it all. “Farthen, where are we to go now?” She wrapped her arms around herself as if that might keep her from falling apart. By now she was basically feeding off Farthen’s courage, willing it to strengthen herself. She’d changed so much in such a short time it was almost sad.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:14 pm

"We are going to kill that bastard Frederick...for he has made you cry and that is something I cannot allow...I will take from him everything he holds dear and everything he has taken from you...I cannot live if you are sad..." He stood and stared silently at the heavens, "I will not allow you to be sad...even if I have to die trying..." He smiled and looked at her, "you are my sun now...you are my moon and the air I breath...you are everything to me... so never fear I will make everything right..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Evange looked adoringly at Farthen, her eyes smoldering with love. "If you are to die trying, that will only serve to sadden me more." She didn't attempt to return his smile, fearing it may turn into a grimace. "And don't make promises you can not keep," she said quietly and looked away. "First, we must seek refuge for your friends before we take on both the Fire and," she swallowed hard and spat out the name with venom, "the Shadow kingdom." With every ounce of her being, she cursed her own father for being the ignorant fool she ever knew. She now felt betrayed by not only her family, but the entire kingdom. Before, she had felt that she owed her kingdom for her own betrayal, but now it was the opposite. They now owed her, and they would pay in blood.

((OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, very scary creepy Evange XD ))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:41 am

"I never break my promises...and I promise you this...that we will have revenge on this Frederick..." He laughed and smiled a demonic smile. He turn and gently to Evange's hand. "Let us go now and prepare."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Evange looked down at their hands and entwined their fingers. "Yes, must leave the Shadow Kingdom before they find us here. This is no longer my home..." She looked up at Farthen and tilted her head with a smirk. "Shall we now go to the Ice Kingdom?" The shadows at their feet were beginning to pulse as she began summoning more prepping them for where she wanted them to take her too. She was awfully curious as to what the opposing side now thought of her, which was no longer opposing to her considering she belonged to no side at the moment.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:46 am

"Hmmm I do not know if that is the right place to go...for my country will now be in turmoil and will seek out someone to blame for my defeat and that scapegoat might be you...and I would die before I let anyone lay a hand on you my love..." As he said this he squeezed her hand reassuringly and gently kissed her on the lips.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Evange was beginning to worry as he rejected her idea of returning to the ice kingdom. “Where else can we take refuge, if neither of our countries are welcoming at the moment?” She knew they needed to leave, and they needed to leave very soon. Fredrick had said troops were on their way; it was only a matter of time before they were discovered. Farthen's kiss somewhat soothed her rattled nerves. At least she was able to convince herself she was just being paranoid. “I just want us both out of harms way,” she whispered against his lips, resting her forehead against his.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 pm

He let his head rest against hers. "We are leaving Almia. We are going to find what lands are beyond this one. I will raise a army there. I have no doubt that Frederick will win this war. But we will be back. We will take back what is ours." He smiled and felt a tear fall down his face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:23 am

Evange sighed softly and let his words sink in for a moment. “Alright. I can get us where ever we’re going without having to walk, but what of your friends?” she glanced at Kuroku and Portland. “Are they to come with us?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 am

((I am going to kill them off))

He shook his head a tears streamed down his face. "Can you no tell they are already dead... that I will meet them again I have no doubt but not in this world..." He walked over to his closest friends and bent over them and watched as his tears fell on their faces. "You gave me your lives so that I might live. I will not let that be in vain." He stood straighter and stood their silently and as still as stone.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:38 pm

Evange felt a sharp pang of sorrow attack her heart upon seeing the tears runs down Farthen’s face. She let him slip out of her arms and stood a few steps away, giving him room to mourn the loss of his dear friends. Though, she hadn’t known them, she shed a few tears for their passing before she joined Farthen’s side, entwining their fingers. “Would you leave their bodies in the darkest forest that haunt the peasant’s dreams?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:26 pm

"No... no... no to do so would be to insult everything they fought to give us. They must be buried and a monument built to remember them by. I will need your help on this my love." He smiled and gently sang a song.
Words are flying out like
endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass
They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy
are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me

Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world

Images of broken light which
dance before me like a million eyes
That call me on and on across the universe
Thoughts meander like a
restless wind inside a letter box
they tumble blindly as
they make their way across the universe

Jai guru deva om

Sounds of laughter shades of life
are ringing through my open ears
exciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which
shines around me like a million suns
It calls me on and on across the universe

Jai guru deva om
Jai guru deva
Jai guru deva
"For you my closest of friends I sing this song. In your live you changed the way I looked at the universe and in your death you gave me the universe. You helped me to keep Evange and in my book there is no nobler deed than that."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

((Nice song choice XD))

Evange couldn’t help the halfhearted smile, sad they had to do this but grateful they were. She’d never had friends that would give their lives for her willingly. She couldn’t even begin to manage to understand how close Farthen had been with his companions. It was baffling how such great people and their awesome deeds end in one moment. She didn’t want anyone to ever forget these people, not even herself. “I can only imagine the anger the Shadow Kingdom will stir up if they discover this monument,” Evange remarked with a grin.

((And sorry for the crappy post x.x))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:34 pm

"They may get angry but what can they do destroy it. They wouldn't dare. No one would. When the gaurdian who I have charged to take care of this place shows up no one who doesn't mean to show their respects to my friends will be able to get close to it." He smiled and turned to Evange and smiled down at her his eyes glowing with new life and affection and he bent down and kissed her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 am

“I have to say, I’m mightily impressed.” Evange returned his smile and tilted her head up as he leaned bent down to kiss her. A satisfied sigh escaped past her lips as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

((sowwy, crappy post x.x))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 am

He put more passion that he had before into this kiss. He pushed her against a tree and felt her body burning where ever her skin was touching his.

((Ewww even worse post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Evange gasped when she felt the tree against her back, before Farthen’s lips closed on hers. Her fingers tangled in his hair and drank up as much as she could from their kiss. It was strange feeling totally safe while somewhere close by they were being hunted down by a vicious army. Evange kissed Farthen harder in attempt to push her fearful thoughts further into the recesses of her mind. She was going to enjoy this moment if it was the last thing she did, which she hoped it wasn’t.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next