Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Battle For Almia !  (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:43 am

"What am I doing...?" He fell silent and sighed. A soldier sidled up to him sir the ice benders have constructed the fort that you asked them to...it has all those new features you asked them to put in like fire resistance...the soldier rambled on and on and on. Farthen sighed and waved the man away without a word as the soldier walked away he pointed his horse towards the direction of the fortress and murmurs into Evange's ear, "What am I doing...?"
-------------------------------------------------
Frederick began yelling the moment he heard the news, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE HAS BEEN CAPTURED...!!!" The scout who was supposed to meet her explained that Farthen of the Blue Ice had captured her and was taking her to a new fortress on the border. Frederick sighed, "Bring me my armor general...muster my armies general...we must now attack the Ice Kingdom for as long as they have Evange the Shadow Kingdom will not attack..." He sighed.
-------------------------------------------------
Kuroku and Portland were already on the move to the newly erected Ice Fortress to back up their friend Farthen.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The Battle For Almia !  (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Battle For Almia ! (Credit to Guest_xXxEmoBoyToyxXx)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:55 am

Evange hid an amused grin from Farthen as the other soldier came up to them. She rolled her eyes as the soldier rambled on and on, becoming more amazed how they had ever captured her. Evange suddenly tensed for a mere second when she sensed the shadows shifting from the Fire Kingdom, they were filled with rage as far as she could tell. That meant that Prince Frederick knew of her current situation. She quickly loosened up her tensed muscles when Farthen had his attention back on her. Grinning once again, she leaned closer to him to whisper back into his ear, “You don’t want to be in this war. But if you don’t do anything, it will never stop. You don’t want to turn me in.” Her tone was laced with shadows that were made to enhance her voice so to anyone who heard it would be convinced it was the dizzying truth.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 am

"This is true...it really is but your words laced with the powers of shadow will not work on my mind...I have a ice cold clarity about my mind..." He sighed, "Besides you will see me dead soon enough...the Fire Kingdom WILL come for you and I will die trying to keep you...i-i-it is my duty...even if it means that I will never see the Ice City ever again..." As he said this a single tear fell down his cheek.
-------------------------------
Frederick was sitting on his tall proud horse, "Let us ride into battle brothers...Let US RIDE TO GLORY AND VICTORY...we will tear down General Farthen's Castle we will dispose of him and all of his allies and rescue the trapped Shadow Princess..." With that he turned around and galloped off and there was a roar from his soldiers and they took off after him.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:01 am

Evange frowned when she realized he wasn’t falling for it. She glared at him as he sighed and listened intently to what he had to say. In a way it kind of touched her heart. Her words weren’t true because she made them true. She could see what was going to happen to him just as well as he could and she tried to ignore the aching in her heart as she did. She opened her mouth to say something but the words wouldn’t come. Looking sullen, she leaned her head against his shoulder and thought to herself. She wanted to disappear and bring Farthen with her, but she hardly even knew him and he was the Ice Kingdom general.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:10 am

"You know what I used to think my life would go about...I thought I would stay a fisherman marry a nice pretty girl and have children and have a wonderful life...it would have been simple and sure I probably would have been dirt poor but I would have been satisfied...instead I ride here rich, powerful, a figure of inspiration, and unhappy. My life might to come to an end...I will never marry...I will never have children...I will quite possible die here soon in this barren blasted wasteland that will be stained with blood...but through it all I will think about one thing I did love and if I die to protect, keep, or even make that love happy my life will be that much better...in the end I would not trade it for that simple happy life...not for anything..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 am

And just like that she was completely repulsed, but she also admired him. She would die for her kingdom too if she had to. In fact, she lived for the pride of helping her kingdom become stronger. There was something about a complex fight that kept her satisfied, and yet she didn’t know what having a simple life would be like. She was born royalty and had never had a simple life. As much as they were the same, Farthen and her were so different. She wanted to avoid this whole upcoming battle, not only because she didn’t want to be the type of flighty Princess that always needed a rescue, but also for something else that she continued to deny. "You really are a figure of inspiration, you know?" Though her voice sounded cracked and weak she fought a smile from creeping up on her and she turned her head away, letting the silence drag on.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:24 pm

"A figure of inspiration...thats right that is what I am," He feels that his cheeks are wet and he shakes his head, "No...I am a fool..." He starts to gallop forward and unquestioningly his men follow and he calls out, "Sargent send out your fastest men to muster our armies...and send warning to our allies of our plight. As the men galloped of there was a outcry from the men and one yelled, "Sir, twi figures approach from our left side. Farthen's head snaps around and he sees that it is Kuroku and Portland. "Let them pas and come and meet me," He smiles, "Evange you are about to meet two very powerful warriors, Kuroku of the Shadow Of Death and Portland of the Lonesome Song..." He sighs and whispers into her ears, "Not to worry even with all of this help you will still be set free upon my capture or my death. I am sure you will be somewhat overjoyed to see this...I hope not though..."
--------------------
Kuroku and Portland gallop towards Farthen as they reach him they pull up on either side of him.
"Farthen We have terrible news from the East. You have two armies bearing down on you, both the Shadow and the Fire Kingdoms have been emptied of all soldiers armies numbering in the hundreds of thousands are coming to this fortress you have built. They are after Evange..."
--------------------
"I know..." Was all that Farthen could bring himself to say...
--------------------
Frederick soon met up with the Shadow Kingdom's army and was given command. "This will be too easy..." He laughed coldly and cruelly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Evange did not share his smile when Kuroku and Portland were riding beside them now. Instead she met them with an expression of defiance, making her look like a spoiled and captured princess should. She felt sick when she heard Farthen’s voice sounding so small to her ears. More shadows were starting to merge together and she knew that there was no doubt Farthen would surely be killed. She felt like crying even as it meant she would be freed. What has this guy done to her to not be relieved she would be rid of his company?! She had to do something or chose to do nothing before the battle was brought to them.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 pm

As they rode up to the newly erected fortress everyone came to realize two things. One that this was the strongest fortress ever erected in the Ice Kingdom and two that if they fell here and if the assembled allies did not arrive in time to beat back the Fire and Shadow kingdoms that the war would be over and they would have won.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Farthen sighed as he sat with Evange in the well furnished library, "Kuroku and Portland are organizing the defenses according to my orders...and I have come to a decision...you can leave if you wish once the battle starts...I will not force you to stay here..." He said this in a strong clear voice and added in a voice so quite that he was not sure whether or not she would hear it, "I do not wish to make you watch me die or get captured..." Then the horns sounded and Kuroku rushed into the room, "They are here..."
"...So it begins..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Frederick laughed and turned to his generals, "You know what to do..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Evange sat uncomfortably in the extravagant library. She was half tempted to examine some of the books but she thought better of her actions. Now was not the time to read! She listened attentively to his strong clear voice and just barely caught his added undertone. Quickly, she looked away from him as torn expression came across her face. Dread started to creep into her heart as she heard the horns sounding outside. She knew she couldn’t just run away from him and let whatever fate befall him. She didn’t know what she could do, though; she guessed she would figure something out when the time came.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Farthen, Kuroku, and Portland ran out into the battle.

~Madness that is all that can describe this battle besides it being uneven and unfair...The Ice Kingdom managed to hold them of for a hour at most and then the Shadow and Fire Kingdoms broke through the gates the Ice Kingdom thought then that all was lost until there on the horizon...It was the allies...they had finally come...But it was to late for Farthen was holed up in the highest tower with Kuroku and Portland and Evange...can they hold out...~
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:11 am

Evange was somewhat freaking out in the corner of the room, though she put up a good show of hiding it. She had never been in the middle of a battle, or been the cause of it; she was so used to just one on one. She was so tempted to just make a portal and slip through it, but something kept her where she was. It was strange how she wouldn’t leave her captor even as his very life was in danger.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:44 am

Kuroku and Portland were bracing the door and Farthen turned around to walk over to Evange and sat down in front of her...he reached out and brushed her hair back from her face, "Are you okay Evange you look somewhat distressed...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 pm

“I’m fine,” she snapped at him while swatting away his hand from her face. She tried to ignore the tingly feeling on her skin where she had felt his fingers touch her. Turning away from him was her attempt at hiding the blush blooming on her cheeks. She was oblivious to the fact that the room was darker than it should have been, because she was unconsciously shielding the room. “I just don’t want to be here…” It was strange as she heard her own words she didn’t believe that they were true.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:17 pm

"You can leave if you want..." As he says that a there is another crash at the door and Kuroku calls out, "They are about to break through...Farthen we need you..." A pained expression tears its way across Farthen's face as he is torn between staying and protecting the woman he secretly loves and defending his friends... Farthen gets up and leans down to whisper in Evange's ear, "....I Love You...and if I die I will still love you..." He gets up with tears streaming down his face and walks towards the door and perhaps his death... As he gets there the door breaks down and soldiers begin to pour through and Kuroku, Farthen, and Portland begin to kill them swiftly...surely...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Evange stared at Farthen with horror as he made his way back to the doors after he confessed what she had somehow already known. Tears were beginning to well into her eyes and she felt a lump rise in her throat, sealing away her voice. “Farthen!” Though she had meant to shout it out, it came out as a soft whisper. She was torn between leaving for her safety and staying to fight along side Farthen. If she did stay and help him, she would be betraying her entire Kingdom. So she chose to do something else; choosing door number three as it were. She was suddenly beside Fathen, gripping his arm and raised a shield of shadows around them. Now here came the hard part; she focused harder and more shadows began snaking their way towards Kuroku and Portland. “You’re coming with me,” she declared to him as they began to sink further into the blackness. The four of them suddenly passed through a dark place and then they were surrounded by a dim light. All was quiet and as their eyes came to adjust they would soon find that they were no longer in the midst of battle but in the depths of a dark forest in the heart of the Shadow Kingdom.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:16 pm

{{Plot turning point}}
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Farthen looked around the forest and then fell to his knees and coughed up blood and collapsed backwards revealing a slash across his chest that he had received before she could teleport them away. "Damnit..." He passes out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Frederick cursed when he heard the news that Evange had betrayed them and helped Kuroku, Farthen, and Portland escape. "Damnit Evange why do you always do the opposite of what is needed of you..." He himself and his armies had barely escaped with their lives...both sides of the battle had sustained heavy casualties and would take some time to recuperate.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Evange gasped when Farthen collapsed to the ground and spotted the wound on his chest. She quickly kneeled beside him and pulled his torn shirt off so she could better view the deep gash. Her face paled at the sight of the blood still pouring out of the slash and she froze for a second as panic overcame her. It took a moment before she came to her senses and ripped a piece off the bottom hem of her black dress and pressed it the wound. “I should have gotten him out of there earlier.” Tears were starting to well up in her eyes as she came to realize she had betrayed her Kingdom. She blinked furiously and reminded herself of the plan she was slowly developing, that she wasn’t exactly disloyal, at least not yet. Once Farthen was tended to, she needed to send out an important message to Fredrick…
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 pm

Farthen fell into a terrible dream it was of a maze long and dark with walls miles high and all he could here is a dull thumping and a low static in the background...then in low hissing noises words fill his mind to form a terrible poem.

In the dark...

Where shadowy fields are gardened by black roses,
Upon the horizon is a rainbow seven shades of gray,
The land of the hopeless,
Where souls have come to cry their eternity away,

In the dark...

The tall dead grasses whip at their knees,
Hollow mountains full of cries,
Screams echoing in the forrest trees,
Along an ocean of soundless tides.

In the dark,

A sky clouded by spider webs,
In a barrier between death and sleep,
Bring the Gods another soul to condemn,
This is the place where we come to weep.

In the dark...

Upon the sky is a full moon of red,
Looking down on armies of monsters and fiends,
Is this where we go when we are gone?
Or is it a place that haunts us in our dreams.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Evange didn’t know much about healing and there was only so much she could do to help Farthen. She bit her lip as she watched her hands becoming stained with his blood and she couldn’t bear the sight any longer. She looked up at Kuroku and Portland who both looked exhausted from their battles. Frowning, she narrowed her eyes at them. “As a thanks to me for saving your lives, please help Farthen!” She had every right to yell at them, because she had helped them escape and in doing so made herself go against everything she was raised to believe in.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Kuroku collapsed in exhaustion but Portland stumbled her way over to the fallen body of her comrade and knelt down beside him. She laid her hand upon the wound and summons the powers of the earth to heal him and she chants.

"Oh earth
Oh earth
Heal this noble man
He has fought to save the one he loves
He has taken a grievous wound because of it
Heal him
Heal him."

The poem lacks rhyme or reason as she is so tired. She manages to get over to Kuroku's side and she collapses into a deep sleep and sighs exhaustion. However, the chant works and the wound heals and before she is entirely asleep she looks at Evange with deep wise eyes, "If you did not love Farthen you wouldn't have saved us or him...don't ever forget your love for him or your other emotions will lead you astray."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Evange watched as Portland chanted and healed Farthen with nervous eyes. She stroked his cheek once Portland was done with her chant and returned to kuroku’s side. Her words were still tumbling around in her head; she had to proceed with great care or else things would not turn out in her favor. A pounding headache was starting to make itself known, but she had to send out the message before it became worse. She sat down with her back against one of the tall trees around them and took out of piece of parchment and an ink pen and began writing a note she would send through the shadows to Fredrick. As she wrote she began wondering what Fredrick was thinking and if he could feel affection towards another person.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Frederick was quite calm at this point quite calm indeed he knew that Evange would contact him soon and when she did he would track her down and finish off Farthen and the rest of the rebels and if she resisted Evange herself because he had just finished talking to the KIng of The Shadow Kingdom and was given temporary rule over it until the war ended.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:07 am

Evange occasionally glanced at Farthen, Kuroku, and Portland, wondering if she was doing the right thing as she wrote. Sighing heavily, she read her note, which turned out to be more of a letter. It said something like this; My Dearest Fredrick,She dotted the "i" in his name with a heart for added effect, You may be aware of the fact that I have no siblings or close cousins. You should already know that, by tradition, the throne is passed down to the first son. Whomever I marry will instantly become the next heir to the throne. How would you like to rule the Shadow Kingdom until the day you die, long after this war? Of course, you may be under the illusion that I have betrayed my Kingdom. I haven't. Instead, I have simply stepped out of the battlefield and in the process became the captor of my captors. If you should except my offer of a permanent leadership, I would very much like to keep my new slaves. Evange felt tears sting her eyes again but she held them back as she slipped the note into the shadows and sent it straight to Fredrick.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next