Blood Plauge

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Blood Plauge

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Sierra sat in her place in the floor the sound of some people stirring made her stare over her shoulder it was a child cooing for it's mother a slight smile spread over her face before she turned back to them "what would happen if they did find her and get their hands on her" she pulled her knees to her chest "i mean if she lived throgu hthe change wouldn't she become a specieman worth keeping alive isn't it a first"
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:38 pm

"Oh, they would keep her alive." He paused then continued on, "But the things they would do would make anyone wish they were dead." He put his face in his hands and shuddered as though remembering something terrible. "No she would wish she was dead very quickly."

- Life is not worth living for if you have nothing to live for
- Live and die for love
- There is a cream for that

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

her stomach turned from the look in his eye she swollowed whatever saliva was in her mouth with a small gulp. "what would they do" she wasn't sure if she wanted to hear the answer
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

“STOP! Right now! I don’t wish to hear another word!” Missie finally exclaimed, clamping her hands over her ears. “And stop talking about me as if I’m not here.” She felt rage swell up and build slowly as her thoughts turned violent. “So, let me clear this up. You saw your very own brother attack me, AND DID NOTHING TO STOP HIM?!” She stood up, shaking and glaring at Kuroku. She took a deep breath and looked away, her shoulders sagging and a deflated look appearing on her face. “Don’t answer that, please. We can’t stay here and endanger all these people. I’d feel better if we found another place to stay, somewhere I’d been safe enough to rest.” She was still reeling from seeing a Dark Fairy, one that she knew, peeking into the window. They were spying on her now, all of them in fact. It was only a matter of time before her family came looking for her; how ashamed they would be had they discover her state of being.
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 pm

"well there isn't any place else safer then here if you go on the streets outside at night those afflicted with the disease go psycho and attack anything that moves" she shrugged clapsing her legs back to the floor "i guess it's the pain their going through that drives them to that point" she she looked at Missie "your safe here"
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Kuroku felt the pain in his chest as she stabbed at him with vicious words but he didn't get angry he just grew very sad and he whispered lest his voice crack from the pain, "I am sorry Missie..." He got up and walked away into the shadows of the building. There was a brief flash of light as he exited the building. He voice was heard around the two of them, "I will make sure you are protected here for the night. I must go now to the Vampire Court to appeal for their protection... the price will be heavy but I can pay it for you and what I repay you for what I couldn't do." The pain was still apparent in his voice, "Farwell..." His presence vanished from the area as he disappeared.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Missie felt what’s left of her heart crumble into a million tiny pieces as she watched Kuroku leave them. She returned to her spot on the floor and lay down, staring blankly up at the ceiling. “I feel as though the world is falling apart, and it’s my entire fault. It’s truly a selfish thing.” She absolutely loathed herself for making Kuroku share her pain, and that was entirely selfish. She glanced at Sierra. “Care to lend me some advice?” she asked quietly.
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Kuroku walked down the halls of the vampire court 'escourted' by ten vampire soldiers. As he was taken into the court room a laugh began, "We know what you want Kuroku. You can have it at a price." Kuroku smiled grimly and whispered, "Name your price..." The high cold cruel voice sneered, "Oh, that is easy we want your like taken from you..." Kuroku laughed, "Is that the best you can do... well then... fine... I will go talk to the girl and bring her here." The man laughed, "No I think not we will send a escourt with you to conduct our business on the spot." Kuroku frowned, "Very well then. Let us go." He vanished from the room with the same ten guards.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Sierra sighed as she got up and sat next to Missie her cool blue eyes looking down at Missie "honestly" she paused picking her words carefully as she laced her finger together in her lap "life is a story" she whispered the memories of her father holding her as a child caddling her when she was scarred or upset repeating those exact words making her feel as if things wouldwork out "a story has many twists and turns, riseings and fallings, and most of all triumphs" she blinked a tear away as his voice echooed in her mind the strong, sturdy voice he had "when you fall you gotta rise up to get your happy ending" she smiled "if that makes sense" she chuckled slightly.
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 am

Kuroku appeared in the room next to them surrounded by the ten guards. "I have returned... you can be safe with the vampires but for a price..." He faltered over the word and he looked odd sort of distant. "Now it is up for you to choose whether to accept or not accept it. He looked at her intently face giving nothing away. After his words there was silence and all that could be heard was the rain now a gently drizzle. He smiled at it sounds for it may be the last time he could hear them.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 am

Missie let Sierra’s words sink in, feelingly slightly better knowing that she wasn’t alone in this fairy tale. She looked weary as Kuroku appeared with guards. The guard’s presence almost seemed like a threat and did nothing to improve her mood. She slowly stood up, watching Kuroku worriedly. “I’ll have you know that my people will see this as insult. They’ll see it as a betrayal.” She closed her mouth before she started preaching about loyalty and refused the offer. “I…accept it.” She looked grief-stricken and she watched Kuroku helplessly.
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:19 am

Kuroku bowed his head, "Very well then... The offer has been accepted and my life is now forfeit..." He turned to the guards and smiled wearily at them, "Do what you must. I will finally be able to rest forever." He stood there in the silence that followed and listened to the rain. He heard the steely rasp of swords being drawn from their sheathes and smiled well at lease they were doing him the honor of killing him with their swords.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm

With a quick movement Sierra shot up form the floor and got infront of Kuroku her hands out stretched "not in here" she growled her eyes no longer blue but a bright, pure silver light masked her complete eye "Death is not what can solve a problem only begin another so put your swords away you two" she eyed them dangerously even though her main power was to heal she learned that she could project a sheild and shoot it from her hands like a weapon and she was willing to use it tonight.
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Kuroku put a barrier around her that would block all attacks from inside and out. "Stay out of this." He whispered quietly. The vampires turned their attention back onto him. "We will execute our orders here and now. Any last words Lord Kuroku The Shadow Of Death." They looked sad about what they had to do but were not willing to break their oaths of loyalty to prevent this from happening. "Yes I have quite a few... but I will have to suffice by telling you only a few..."

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Missie looked horrified as the guards drew their swords. “How is this fair exchange? Why must he die in order for me to gain protection? How do I know you’ll keep up your side of the bargain, if he is not alive to tell me? I don’t, that’s how.” She glanced at Kuroku. “Why didn’t you tell me this was the price? Even though, I imagine you deserve this, I cannot allow this to happen,” she declared. Suddenly, the sound of glass breaking filled the room and arrows were embedding themselves in the walls around them. Whispers of a strange language followed the noise and Missie grabbed Kuroku’s hand fearfully. “The fey are here, they think the guards mean me harm.”
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

The guards were gone in a flash and then there were sounds of combat. Kuroku sank to his knees a arrow embedded in his chest. He fell backwards and lay there looking to the ceiling blooding coming out his mouth. He was searching for the stars. He lay there and sighed. the wound was not fatal he wouldn't die for a long time from this wound but it was coming if it was left like this but he couldn't move because of the poison spreading through his body. Music filled the room as he felt his life slowly slipping away.

You cut me down a tree
And brought it back to me
And that's what made me see
Where I was going wrong
You put me on a shelf
And kept me for yourself
I can only blame myself
You can only blame me

And I could write a song
A hundred miles long
Well, that's where I belong
And you belong with me

And I could write it down
Or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found
Or swallowed in the sea

You put me on a line
And hung me out to dry
And darling that's when I
Decided to go to see you

You cut me down to size
And opened up my eyes
Made me realize
What I could not see

And I could write a book
The one they'll say that shook
The world, and then it took
It took it back from me

And I could write it down
Or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found
And you'll come back to me
Not swallowed in the sea

Ooh...

And I could write a song
A hundred miles long
And you belong with me

The streets you're walking on
A thousand houses long
And you belong with me

Oh what good is it to live
With nothing left to give
Forget but not forgive
Not loving all you see

Oh the streets you're walking on
A thousand houses long
Well that's where I belong
And you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea

You belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea
Yeah, you belong with me
Not swallowed in the sea

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Sierra gasped her hands cupped her lips. she was in awe what was she to do he's a vampire he can live from that...right?? she ran next to him the blood beginning to pool around his back she looked at the wound studing it "ok it missed the heart" she breathed then she saw the purple/red lines forming from the entry point "no....." was all she could say
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 am

Kuroku overcame the poisons power. He shakily sat up and grasped the arrow that was sticking out is back and broke off the point. He slowly pulled the arrow out and cast it aside with a moan of pain and collapses backwards. He grabbed Sierra's hand, "The rest weather I live or die is up to you." As he said this his eyes were filled with a feverish light. His hand dropped and he smiled.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Missie felt her insides go cold as she stared wide eyed at Kuroku lying there, his life slipping away with every passing second. Fury was quick to replace the hollow empty feeling inside her. “NO! You are not going to die!” she screamed out in frustration. Tears slowly made trails down her face as she fell to her knees. “I refuse to let this happen,” she stated sternly. She glanced at the broken windows, realizing it was only a matter of time before the battle spilled into the room with them. Her eyes went wide when she felt her scarf suddenly ripped off her neck. Quickly looking behind her she hardly had enough time to register who it was before something slipped around her throat and tugged her away with great speed. She slammed into the wall hard, her breath knocked from her lungs. To Sierra, all she would have seen was a shadowy figure because she was human, but to Kuroku and Missie they would have seen an mirror-like image of Missie.
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 pm

This enraged Kuroku and his vampiric powers awoke within him and a roar tore its way out of his lips. He was on his feet in a second. He was a fearful site his eyes glowed bright red with pitch black cat like pupils in the center. He was bleeding still and new song filled the room. A very angry song.

He grabbed the look alike and smiled a devil's smile and whispered, "Don't you dare touch her again you filth." He tossed the look alike into a nearby wall and stood ready for any further attack.

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Sierra stood up backing away if she were to be brought in this fight she surly would be killed. she wasn't strong, nor was she powerful enough to fend them off. she placed her back against the wall her hands had a slight spark sparkling around ehr hands the golden green lights twinkled furiously as her fear rose.

(( swry for posting late :/))
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:55 pm

((Its all cool missy just needs to post now))

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre on Sat May 01, 2010 10:38 am

Missie watched in horror from where she lay sprawled on the ground as Kuroku tossed the fairy tossed into wall. “Millie,” she found herself whispering the fairy’s name. Millie effortlessly picked herself up and shot a glare at Kuroku. “I did not come here to quarrel with leeches!” she snarled at him, squaring her shoulders, her muscles tense. Missie winced at the menace dripping in her twin’s voice and instead tried to ignore it and crawled over to Sierra, shaky on her feet. “You must stay out of this fight unless it is directed at you, do you understand?” she asked her earnestly. Missie reached into her pocket and pulled out a necklace with a charm hanging from it in the shape of sharp looking butterfly wings framed with vines sprouting thornes. “Take this and you’ll have the Sight.”

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Sat May 01, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX on Sat May 01, 2010 11:30 am

Sierra's heart was leaping in her chest as she took the necklace her hand shaky with nerves "the sight for what" she scarcly asked she was scared for herself and for the people down below she was hopeing they got the message and left. "i promise you i don't want to die early" she smiled at Missie "why would i want to get in a fight i don't belong in"
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan on Sun May 02, 2010 10:34 am

Kuroku was fully under the control of violence, hate, and his vampiric instincts. He appeared behind Millie. "You know I haven't eaten in so long and I haven't eaten Dark Fairy in so long. This might be a good time to start again." He snapped his fingers and felt his dark magic gather itself around him and watcched as the light in the building began to die. "Yes now would be perfect."

- Live and die for love

NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next